"WTF?!" moments in video games

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Brawlastator, Oct 26, 2008.

1. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

Well it was really more of a "Thats it?". It was much to short.

2. Jetspark

Jetspark Decepticon

THAT part in tomb raider anniversary made me give up on the game...Everything was so much fun to do until I spent like half the day on a sunday trying to F***ing get the timing right for the volcano part! :lol  I still cant finish it either...

3. Mr. Wholesome

Mr. Wholesome WWOD What Would Ops Do?

Ebay:
    My most recent occurance was in Fallout 3. I went in to some random mini mart and started looking around. My buddy sitting next to me said "watch out for that trap!" I turned and looked in time to set off another trap I didn't see. Behind me a log falls from the ceiling and taps a row of books conviently set up domino style across a large table. They fall in order setting off the initial trap I saw which launched an object over to a generator connected to a pitching machine that started lobbing baseballs at a crate of un detonated explosives. I looked at my buddy and just said "WOW!?! WTF!?!" . . . . . . . .BOOOM! . . . . . Dead . . . . . . . .

4. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I just found that store myself. I saw the other traps but didn't notice the bear trap that is there.