WTF KO Swoops on Ebay for 100

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by joshtheninja, Feb 10, 2007.

1. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Well, I wanted one of these, but that's far more than I'm willing to pay for it. Guess I'll have to be content with the WS Dinobots version, and hope Hasbro puts out a Swoop in the Classics line. I really thought Takara would have reissued the dinobots by now, and I don't understand why they haven't. Heck, or even Hasbro. Collectors would eat it up, and I know I'd be willing to pay higher-than-normal reissue prices for them. Heck, we got the Predacons, why not the Dinobots?

2. Golobulus

Golobulus heh heh heh

It says that it's a KO in the description

If anyone buys them thinking it's the real deal, they're either too lazy to read or just stupid.

And therefore, deserve no pity

3. joshtheninja

joshtheninja Well-Known Member

OMG.. now there is one on Ebay for 120. WTF is wrong if people. This crap is just killing the hobby. Just out of principal I would rather pay 400 for a MISB for one. I do believe Takara is going to do the Dinobots soon. I'll just wait it out till then.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'd rather pay 400 for a MISB original too. However out of practicality I'd throw down 100 for a KO.