Wtf is up w/ igears shipping price!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kaos, Jan 28, 2011.

1. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

i know its been said before BUT

WTF IS UP W/IGEARS SHIPPING PRICING..i mean i just tried to buy 2 items from them and the total shipping was $144..HELL 2 DA F**K NO!!! i aint pay n that..for 2 items R u F**kin nuts..these fools need to serioulsy re-think their shipping policy cuz they just loss a customer and im sure im not the only one that has done this..not say n i havent bought anything from em.i did buy the cone-head set but even the shipping for those were less; and i got 3 items.. i can and will get the same items for $30 shipped an item off the bay..seriously these guys will get a hell of alot of more business in the US if there shipping cost were somewhere in this F**KIN galaxy..i know shipping from china and japan is expensive but come-on this is a little excessive..:mad 

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It would help if you explained which items they were.

3. kaos

ya i forgot in my rant...LOL...it was the purple and white PP01 bots...i guess since i was so upset bout the price for shippin yall would figure it was not big purchases...i would expect to pay alot for shipping for something the size of the 1/3000 SDF-1..its a big bot w/ a big box...but these two are smaller than a shoe box together no?

4. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I wouldn't know, I just ordered the Kup heads set for $12 from them with free shipping :p 

5. kaos

way to rub it in hawc...ya i notice that some items were free shippin as well:confused: ...i pretty sure its for a reason i was just venting @ the extreme cost for ship n...:inquisiti 

6. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Uhm, i've ordered every PP01 figure they're put out..and each one was 120$ total shipped EMS. And when I bought the 2 Primes together, the white PP01-U and PP01-C clear, it was 199.99 for the 2..I have no idea what you selected to get the pricing like that.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have you asked them?
    Seems like you might check to make sure it's not some sort of error.

8. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Email them.. something isn't right. It's not that much.

9. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    It maybe that is chinese new years and cost extra to ship it out but thats just me speculating...

10. kaos

me neither!!!!!!...

11. kaos

just did it again and now its say n $180 to ship to spokane wa...somethings up w/ the site or something??:confused: 

edit:just did it again now its say n $36...there was a item that i already bought for preorder that wouldnt go away for some odd reason...NOW THIS MAKES SENCE!!!!...thats a do-able price for shippin...

12. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

13. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    its 36 on their site too. I just did 2 bots and the 3 pk of heads and the total was 36.

14. kaos

thanks bro:thumbs2: ...but i figured out what the prob was...i bought the cone-head set thats on pre-order earlier this month and for some god for sakin reason the sight kept adding these to the cart at the bottom..this happened to me wife once and i thought maybe the same thing is goin on here...sure as $#!+ it was...sorry if i caused a ruckus or aything...i just knew pricing couldnt be that much..i know shippin from there got more expensive but not that damned expensive:dunce ...on a side note thanks to SamiWCP igear got my business and i have purchased the bots...