WTF? HTS wiped out my wave 1 order

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nightrain, Jun 17, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

yes they have

2. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I saw some TFA figures at TRU and was tempted to buy them and cancel my preorder. Given the canceling problems I'm glad I didn't buy them on impulse. Oh well, it's only a few more days (I hope) til HTS ships them out plus I save 20%. I can wait...though I was so tempted to buy them when seeing them with my own eyes :) 

3. SCPrime

News Credits:
    I ordered movie figs along with preordering TFA figs in the same order. This was a month ago. They shipped my movie figs right away so they don't wait til all orders are instock before shipping. Although, in your case, perhaps they are holding til your order is complete before shipping all of them out since they realize it's only a few days more for the TFA stuff to come in. For me, it would have been 1 month more so they shipped my movie fig separately.

4. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well HTS has all my preorders up now some of the figures are backordered while others just say Not Shipped. If they don't ship today, that fine I can wait another week. My orders were placed on 3/29, 4/24, & 5/6 and all have an HTS code to them. Could be Hasbro is waiting to ship them all out together? Either way it is not costing me any more and going store to store hunting for a single figure is not fun to me. HTS has become one of my favorite online stores to shop, no markups, and reasonable ship prices.

5. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Price matching still nets Wal-mart the sale. Swapping items does not.

If you took the HTS price Coupon and went to wal-mart and asked them to match it, that is fine because the good service wal-mart provided allowed them to secure the sale as they matched the price and provided the item in a more reliable fashion.

It is simple enough to cancel your HTS order and take your 20% off coupon to walmart. If they make it so easy, then why swap products to reward HTS and hurt Walmart?

6. SarahMobius

SarahMobius Adventurer

News Credits:
    Same here. I saved enough with the discount code and I've waited this long >.> Not happy about it, but for a few saved bucks on toys I've already played with and just dont own yet, it's fine (although I will be quite happy if they do ship today).

7. SCPrime

News Credits:
    Not that I'm condoning buy from Walmart now & return same item later from HTS, but just pointing out that I don't think the 20% coupon would work anymore since it has expired. And I think that's why some people are doing this swapping thing. They used the 20% coupon a while back preordering, but since they are able to find the same toys at retail now and can't wait for the HTS order they buy said toys from retail and plan to return what they receive from HTS to Walmart (or other retailers). That way, they get the benefit of the 20% coupon AND get to play with toys a bit earlier.

8. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still waiting... I thought today was the big release day.
    Blah...

9. SCPrime

News Credits:
    With their recent system upgrade (which resulted in problems) and a high volume of preorders to process, I wouldn't be surprised that many of the preorders won't be processed til later in the week. I think they have a first ordered, first processed policy so your order might be processed today if you preordered early.

10. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I seriously want to see some posts of joy from people here when HTS actually SHIPS their product.

The "upgrade"/downgrade of their site was truly terrible timing to coincide with the release of a new TF line.

Someone really wasn't thinking there.

11. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I noticed that my orders for Animated items that are already out except Voyager Prime say not shipped yet while Universe and the Animated Leaders say backordered. That does include the wave 3 Voyagers. I will probably call in a few minutes to find out.

12. justinRODimus

for some reason i click page 12 on this thread and it takes me to 11, i push next and it reloads, i push next it reloads, i push first unread, it reloads hopefully it works when i push view last post...

13. justinRODimus

ok it worked

let us know when you find out

14. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I just called HTS and it looks like my first order (wave 1 Deluxe, Voyagers, and Battle Begins set) is in the warehouse and should ship soon. The person I talked to said that the orders are not shipping as quickly as they should because of the upgrade and something along the lines of the warehouse and sales systems not being in sync with one another. I was also told that it may be 1 or 2 more business days before the order is shipped because of the upgrade. After checking my Voyager Prime and Universe orders I have come to believe and was basically told that items, not orders, that say "Not Shipped" are shipping soon and items that say "Backordered" are just that, backordered.

15. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I had the same problem and my post was the first on page 12 as you now know. There are a few ways around this. I think one way is to reset your posts per page count and the other is to wait for someone else to post or post something yourself so that there are two posts on the page, as you did and the reason you could see the next page.

16. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just wanted to give everyone an update. I was kinda tired of waiting so I bought some at the store. I called to cancel one of my several orders since I didn't need them and of course they haven't shipped. So, I called them. The person told me that there was a problem with my account and before they could ship anything they had to verify more of my info and update my credit card info. Well, I did, and they still wouldn't except my information. Telling me my credit card was declined. I told them there was no problem, I used the card today, I just checked my bank account, everything is fine. She still said it declined, and ALSO said that on the 20th they sent me an email notifying me of this, and that they sent me an email about it and said I had 3 days to contact them if I still wanted the order. Well, we try to run it through again and they still won't except. I go online, and THEY JUST SENT ME the email. Just as I was on the phone with her. So, they screwed me out of those orders. You guys may want to check up on that.

17. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh good my items are just "not shipped". Just wish they came sooner. Seriously this whole computer system crap is really annoying, they should make it up to people waited this long...

18. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

I know the 8 some hours I have waited today were painfully excruciating since HTS said none of these figure would ship until 6/23 which is today.

Just because the street date moved up for retailers doesn't mean those who pre-ordered for 6/23 are waiting is horribly long.

They said 6/23 and began processing those orders this weekend, so what exactly is the beef? Other than stupid people who thought they had figured out how to get animated figures before everyone else thinking the retail street date of 6/23 was going to hold?

19. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Finally got all my orders with HTS canceled and found everything I ordered and more in the stores over the last week.

I probably spent an extra $5 - $10 to get it all sooner, but I don't really care - I have them all now!

20. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got an e-mail from HTS last night asking me to call them. They said it was a credit card issue and I had to use a different one. I swicthed cards and asked for a possible ship date they said everything marked Not Shipped will be sent but the website will not update. Issue with the new update I take it all shipped for me except Leader Bulkhead, Megatron and the Earth mode Prime not sure what scale it is.