WTF? HTS wiped out my wave 1 order

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nightrain, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I'm looking at my order history right now. They wiped out everything except two orders. I still have orders for leaders Bulkhead and Megatron, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock, Lugnut, Blackarachnia, and Supreme Optimus. Nothing else. I had every single regular Animated toy preordered. I have not received any kind of shipping notice.

2. bhaalistik

bhaalistik Shockwave's Love-child

Yep, it's weird what's going on with HTS. I logged in to see if they canceled my orders as I requested and all but my Grimlock/Lugnut order were...why they kept that one listed as 'backordered' I dunno :confused: 

3. Rojas-soup

Rojas-soup Banned

News Credits:
    "It's a new system, blah, blah, blah" "It sucks" :lol 

4. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I do not see my order that was on hold too...

5. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My order is missing as well.....stupid @#$%^&

Guess trying to save time and money looking for stuff is useless when online retailers can't even get their shit straight.

6. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    probably system glitch, probably fixed later

7. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm guessing system glitch too, since I don't have orders listed in my order history, even the ones I made last year.

So hopefully they'll be back up by next...or else I guess I'll have to go out and buy everything at stores without benefit of 20% off and free shipping. I really hope my order reappears.

8. e3nine

e3nine I have a large MISB collection.

News Credits:
    they've been updating their systems for the past day or 2. I'm sure this is a bug during the implementation.

9. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I just called about the same thing. I was told to call back in an hour or so. All my other orders are fine but I was worried about my Premium Bumblebee order and Shipwreck/Copperhead and Firefly/Storm Shadow orders. I knew the Joe's were listed as shipping with a tracking number but both orders were listed as "Discontinued". It will suck if my wave 1 Animated order was canceled since I had 10% off plus free shipping.

As for the changes to improve the site, so they say, I liked it better before. It was nice when I could click on which category of Transformers I wanted to look at without having to look through 242 figures to find what I wanted. Now they have the brands to the side. That was a big step backward in my view.

10. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Yeah, that's weird. One preorder is gone, whereas another has Leader Megatron scheduled to ship today, instead of July (and the rest in the order shipping today instead of 6/23)... :sly: 

11. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Same here, luckily I have the paperwork for my two separate orders. The lady said if its not there by tomorrow I should call back and they'd put me through to the head office or something like that. She said they're still updating throughout the day, so hopefully this doesn't mean my shit is gone :X
    DN

12. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

News Credits:
    Same story here too.... I just emailed them to see what's up... I preordered a SHITLOAD of animated figures using a discount coupon like, 2 months ago...rationalizing that I didn't like Animated all that much, but for free shipping and 20% off I would give it a chance...

But now, if they've well and truly cancelled my order? Screw it. Screw hasbrotoyshop, and screw Animated. Every figure I've bought has been knockoff-quality garbage so far anyways.

13. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Yup. Just my wave 1 stuff is missing.

14. angelus2402004

angelus2402004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All my orders are missing as well!! :( 
    They better fix it!!

15. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

Wheeee, me too, all gone. I'll wait a few days to see if the dust settles on the new site, then decide what to do.

The site upgrade seems like a downgrade so far. Categories of Transformers are no longer listed to the left of the TF section, they're all just lumped in together. Hopefully they'll get things straightened out.

16. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Well I decided to go out and buy Prowl, Optimus, and Starscream. I'm really fucking tired of playing Hasbro's shipping games. I may be overreacting and they might still ship the order, but I think I have valid reason to assume the worst. I am keeping the receipt just in case tho.

17. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I just got off the phone with HTS again. After waiting close to 10 minutes to talk to someone I found out that the system is down for updates and it will be tomorrow before they can check the status of my orders. Looks like we won't know what happened today so if you are expecting an answer you might as well wait.

18. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I went through the same thing. Called them, blah blah blah. Of course they say it was from the weekend system change or whatever, but I checked yesterday, and the orders were there. All of this still doesn't answer the questions as to why they aren't shipping things they have marked as "In Stock" to those who preordered.

19. Deathx360

News Credits:
    All of my pre-orders went from shipping today to tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some good news. Right now I expect they are probably being flooded with calls.

20. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A simple message on their website or a mass email to people who have placed orders would have eliminated a lot of those calls. They really aren't treating this situation well at all.