WTF get a life virus programers !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoC Soundwave, Nov 18, 2006.

1. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    OK maybe I'm a little bit whiny but hey what do you do.

Earlier this evening a friend of mine asked me if I had the second opening theme to beast wars second on my computer, ok so far notings wrong. I replied that I didn't but I promised that I would help im as much as I could so I googled for beast wars second and uper voyager and such. I found a spot with some interesting stuff and found what apeared to be a jackpot.
    Downloaded the thing (site said that it was free) and was just about to listen it through just to make sure that it was the correct themesong, All of a sudden winamp wanted to aqquire a lisence for a file that didn't have a liscence o_O 
    I klicked NO and was just about to remove the file when my virus scanner notified me of a virus. The anti virus software recomended to counter attack the virus so I did so. It worked for a few seconds and then a new window notified me that the operation could not be completed because the file had changed it's name.
    So now I'm sitting here having to complete two complete harddrive scans just to be sure :( 

I don't se the fun in programming viruses that can ruin a computer and cause important files to self destruct and such. I don't think they'd enjoy gettin their computers slagged by some mother fU***n virus when they just tried to help a friend !

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Some people just like to ruin things and the ones that make viruses are to pussy to go out into public and do vandalism.

3. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    Virus can has just been completed, nothing harmfull on my computer :cry  I feel so relieved it's like getting to use a bathroom when after holding yourself for like two hours :poop  (believe me you don't wanna do that, I've done it)

4. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Viruses are a challenge to a computer nerd. How many comuters can i affect and what can i do to them?

And also look at the money that would be lost by virus protection companies if there were no viruses.

5. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator