[WTB] Transformer Lithographs

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by callmaster, Jun 20, 2006.

1. callmaster

callmaster Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I'm new here and I wasn't sure if I should be posting here or not in regards to the lithos.

I've been searching far and wide for Transformer Lithos and I haven't been able to find many online.

The only website that came close was cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com and they have never replied my emails regarding the orders. It's been a week or so already.

I've also seen then on ebay and I'm not sure about them since I've heard alot of complains about their shipping problems, etc.

I'm looking for near mint Transformer Lithos that have never been displayed before. Mainly the:-

1) Transformers 20TH ANNIVERSARY MEGA LITHO (2 x 3 feet)

2) Transformers MEGA LITHO (3 x 5 feet)

I'd appreciate some help on this. Does anyone here know any other place I can purchase the lithos, or do I have to take my chance with decepticon-matrix.com? I'm rather desperate.

I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me.

EDIT: Willing to buy from any member that has the lithos specified above for a decent price.

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Check Allposter.com, art.com, and ruppsworld.com in the future. None on any of them currently, but they stock various TF posters on the first two and the last one if a reliable small retailer.

And of course, there's always Ebay.

But I didn't see any of the smaller mega lithos.

Far as Decepticon-Matrix, I personally would shy away from them. I PayPal'd them more than a week ago for two Ebay auctions, and haven't heard a word since (although they responded quickly to my question about the auction before I'd paid). I really want the comics and litho I won (Predaking Vs Defensor And Superion), but in another week or so I'm gonna write it off as a bad transaction and get a refund from PayPal.

Others might have had a better experience, though...anybody?

3. callmaster

Thanks for the reply. I checked on Ebay and I finally found a seller that has both the Lithographs above. The seller also has a few other lithographs that can't be found anywhere else.

Anyway, this person has a fabulous feedback record. Lucky I didn't send any payment to Decepticon-Matrix. With all the complains going around, wouldn't have been suprised if I never received my packages.

Anyway. Thanks against man.

EDIT: Both

1) Transformers 20TH ANNIVERSARY MEGA LITHO (2 x 3 feet)

2) Transformers MEGA LITHO (3 x 5 feet)

have been purchased. Should reach me in 3-5 days and this is guaranteed by the 10k power seller.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Who's the seller? And do you know which other lithos they have?

5. callmaster

I'll pm you the seller's name. He has the Megatron vs Shockwave lithograph (Titans Clash)and a few other posters available (the ones available on ruppsworld, etc). He's trying to locate the Predaking lithograph for me now as well.

Let's hope I receive the stuff without a problem.

EDIT: Decepticon-Matrix also returned my query on Ebay regarding the Mega Litho and all that but it's weird that they only responded there. Order forms, emails, etc. I even used 2 different email addresses and nothing.

6. callmaster

The 20th Anniversary Mega Litho is still plentiful. Got a person willin to sell it to me for $12 each if I take 300 pieces. LOL

But it's still a good litho.