WTB or Trade For Botcon 08 Jazz

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Maximo Prime, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    I'd like to pick up Jazz. I am an open it up and pose it collector, so bagged will do, you can even keep the card/paperwork and sell that to somebody else. I just want the figure. I am open to trades, and i have a TON of figures. I am also open to a good price. The bagged set was what, $180? and aside from the minicon, that was 5 main figures in there right? I know a lot of people get extras to make profit on, but if anyone would like to sell Jazz to me at cost+a li'l something for you, plus shipping obviously, I would REALLY appreciate it. As i also said, I have a ton of figures, and if there's something missing from your collection of TFs, chances are I probably have it. I'm damn near complete from Movie backwards. That's not to say any fig is up for grabs, but i am very flexible, and willing to make it worth your while. I just really want jazz :) 

Help a guy out who skipped Botcon to save for his wedding in June :) 

Thanks in advance. PM me offers, please.

2. Maximo Prime

Ebay:
    i remember a bunch of people that bought the set but were not impressed with Jazz....have you all changed your minds? :) 

granted, i'd totally understand....the figure is amazing.

Anyone selling?

3. Maximo Prime

Ebay:
    i remember a bunch of people that bought the set but were not impressed with Jazz....have you all changed your minds? :) 

granted, i'd totally understand....the figure is amazing.

Anyone selling?

4. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you'd get a bit more of a response if you offered up more than cost. Good luck getting the figure, I agree it is a good fig.