WTB: MIB/MISB/MOSC/MOC Series 1 Transformers

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Rend, May 23, 2008.

1. Rend

Rend Decepticreep Killer

Hey gang,

I'm still trying to complete my Series 1, Generation 1 Transformers collection. I am a MIB/MISB collector so if you have any of the following please contact me, and we'll work out a deal ASAP.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Cliffjumper (red or yellow) MOSC or MOC (opened)
    2. Bumblebee (yellow) MOSC or MOC (opened)
    3. Gears MOSC or MOC (opened)
    4. Windcharger MOSC or MOC (opened)
    5. Huffer MOSC or MOC (opened)
    6. Hound MIB or MISB
    7. Prowl MIB or MISB

I prefer the U.S. releases, and it's ok if the boxes have flap creases as long as they still stand up on their own. If the item is MIB or MOC I'd also prefer that the bubble or insert is included. Since I'm a MIB/MISB/MOSC/MOC collector I am looking for all of the items to be complete and include all of their original instructions, weapons, sticker sheets, etc..

You can contact me via these boards, and I will respond ASAP.
    Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. Rend

Rend Decepticreep Killer

*bump*

I have to bump this because I am having a terrible time completing this collection. It seems that since eBay has changed rules concerning Sellers that there is less to choose from on eBay. I hope this trend doesn't continue because now TFW2005 and other TF related sites are my only resource for completing my Series 1 collection.

I also updated the list to reflect bots that I no longer need. I removed Trailbreaker from the list because fellow board member Toyzaremine sold me his for a great price. Thanks!