WTB: Megatron G1 or Megatron Masterpiece

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by tray101, Jul 10, 2007.

1. tray101

tray101 New Member

Hi there,

Well after searching and searching, and no luck, I've decided to make a thread.
    I'm after either the G1 Original Megatron (or re-issue) with or without box as long as it has all pieces, or the masterpiece megatron which must contain the box. I don't know exactly how much it is for the transformers these days, but if someone can just pm me an offer for either one, I'd appreciate it and we can work out a deal.

Please send any offers by pming me.

Cheers

2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Howdy,

You may have better luck posting this in the "Wanted" forum in the Junkion Exchange (it comes up just under this one in the main forum index). Or, having a mod move this thread for you.

~X

3. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Also, just fyi. Takara is re-releasing G1 Megatron within the next couple months. TF Source or Big Bad Toy Store (both have ads on the top left side of this site) should be carrying these re-issues.

4. tray101

tray101 New Member

hey,

so i take it then the value of the re issue will be cheaper than the other ones right?

5. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Yeah, you'll be able to get a re-issue for less than a mint condition G1 original.

6. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Or you can pre order an Encore edition one... $55 seems to be the going rate!

7. tray101

tray101 New Member

And theres nothing really ifferent between the re issues, thew G1 originals and the encore edition right?

thanks

8. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Encore version hasn't been seen by anyone yet to my knowledge, but it's supposedly going to be effectively identical to a vintage G1 Megatron.

However, BBTS will put an orange plug on any Megatron gun-toys. Don't know any details about it (ie, can it be removed, etc.). But if you don't want to deal with the hassle, I'd go to CapturedPrey.com. $50 for Encore Megs, and Orson's a great guy, very reliable and straightforward. Even posts here semi-regularly as Sidecutter. I got my MP-05 from him and was very pleased with the whole transaction.