WTB: Junker Optimus Primal (BW or Universe)

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Crobot91, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    I recently acquired a MIB Universe Optimus Primal (the ugly purple and red ape version, lol). Everything is cool with it except for one thing, it's missing the blue eyes within the robot mode head (I guess the previous owner unscrewed the head and took out the plastic eyes within it)! Arghhhhh!!! :banghead: 

Anyone got a junker Primal? Either Beast Wars version (red eyes) or, preferably, the Universe version (blue eyes) will do. I just need the head (or just the plastic eyes)...

LMK if anyone can help! Thanks for looking.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I know you want a junker, whereas the Uni Primal I'm selling is still minty and complete. However, I've got it for a pretty decent price, and the ape Primals always seem to have problems with missing weapons or parts...

I'd have also been willing to let it go for a small trade, but all your stuff for sale at the moment is of a considerably higher price, so that option's out unless you wanted other stuff of mine, which I doubt.

Anyway, if you're interested, let me know.

3. Crobot91

News Credits:
    Thanks for the reply; at this point I'm only lookin' for a junker (trying to minimize the amount I'd need to spend on it). I've seen some pretty beat up Primals in these threads and at conventions, lol! - so I'm hoping someone may have one; if not, I'll wait until some local toy conventions come along; I'm fairly certain I'll find a junker; I'm just impatient, lol.

Also, I didn't realize there is a history of problems with these Primals; thanks for the info.

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

No, I didn't mean about the eyes or anything like that. Just that, with so many extra parts, missing swords or missiles or even maces are not uncommon.

I think you underestimate the concept of "make an offer," but so be it.

5. Crobot91

News Credits:
    No problem, if you're interested in any of my TF parts or junkers feel free to make a trade proposal, see link attachment:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=111176

Thanks.

6. Crobot91

News Credits:
    Bump