WTB: G.I Joe XP-14F Skystriker

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by SureShot90, May 5, 2008.

1. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Since I got ripped of ebay by a seller claiming the jet was in fine condition before I bought it, I have to find another one.
    If it's a junker or not doens't matter as long as the swing-wing/landing gear mechanisme internally isn't broken !
    To show you what I mean:
    [​IMG]
    This may not be broken. I can live with it if the springs are missing :) 
    So if you have a complete jet with accessories or just the jet in good shape (no accessories) please let me know since I'd be highly interested.

2. SureShot90

Ebay:
    I will pay nicely for a complete one, and if you ahave box too that would be superb.

3. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    free bump for you, but I've been looking for one of these as well, what a fair price for a MIB one?

4. SureShot90

Ebay:
    Difficult to say, but if i hadn't fallen asleep last evening i would have made a bid in on a complete Skystriker with box on ebay... it just went for $59 (*slaps my self in the face for falling asleep and not having put in a max bid at least*).

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You are in like as I have been working on my skystriker squardon I had Had to buy a few junker to get all the pieces that I needed for the squardon of plane.

I have the black swing-wing/landing gear mechanisme for you I have 2 of them how does 5 dollars plus hsipping sound? Sorry I do not have any extra springs. DO you need any of the missiles?

6. SureShot90

Ebay:
    Thank you very much for the offer and I am interested. I have all missiles and seats, but missing a proper canopy and an unbroken right tailfin and the front panel for the forward landing gear. However my problem is how do you screw this jet apart ? the screw are square shaped, and I don't have that kind of a screw driver. How did you take yours apart ?

7. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    All my planes have phillips (cross) type screws, so it's not a problem for me. I may have an extra tail fin, but no canopys or lockers for the landing gears. If we are talking about the same piece if you could post pics of the front land piece We can go from there.