WTB Fe 26's want to buy thread

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Fe 26, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Fe 26

Fe 26 Well-Known Member

I mostly collect early 80s bots and related goods.

G1 Scorponok. NEED box, one of the antennas, chrome leg guard, fasttrack hand gun
    G1 Seacons. Nautilator with claws, Seawing mouth and his hand gun with the peg, Skalor right side gun
    G1 Technobots, computron left fist and main chest plate, some of the smaller weapons, Afterburner
    G1 Terrorcons, Abominus feet, head, hands guns. Cutthroat
    G1 Stuntacons, All the smaller cars, their hand guns, and Motormasters car / combiner chest part
    G1 Fort Max / Fortress Maximus parts. Sat dish, two smaller hand guns, cog's arms/guns

I'm looking for the original 80s Dancouga/Dancougar parts. I need the large mammoth robot, instructions, and gun. I have the two cats and bird bot already. I'd also be interested in the newer Dancouga DX-13 that was put out in the last couple of years.

Here is what the robot looks like. Some of you might have him in a junk box. He looks a lot like a transformer.

[​IMG]

Voltron parts - vehicle voltron head and fist. Metal Japanese black lion.

Time bokan

Mecha buton / Meka Buton

[​IMG]

Gyakuten! Ippatsuman main robot. I have the small dino car in the bottom of the pic and the yellow wagon in the middle right. I need the robot and other parts.

[​IMG]

getter robo

black getter and normal getter robo revoltech figs

astroboy

Attached Files:

2. Fe 26

Fe 26 Well-Known Member

updated