WTB: Botcon 2008 Convention Exclusives

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Darkprime, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know this is early, but I want to find sellers ASAP.

I'm registered as a non-attending participant - so I get the box set. However, I will not be there to buy the 2 convention 2-packs or the attendee only exclusive.

I'm offering 2x the price of the 2 packs and can make a down payment via paypal now. I can also offer $100 for the attendee only exclusive and can put a down payment on that too. If anyone who's going to botcon would like to line up a seller for things you planned on reselling anyways, here's your chance so you don't have to worry about finding a buyer later or fighting with ebay. PM me if you are interested, thanks!

2. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've got to get my computer that is hooked to the printer fixed in time to send in my form before the box sets sell out. When I do, I'll take you up on the offer. 2x the price will basically make mine free. As long as I can get doubles. Do they usually restrict them to one set per Primus package holder?

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The bonus free one is restricted to one but you may convince other people at the convention to sell/give/trade you theirs. . The other ones you can only buy one initially but may have a chance to grab extras later and I'm guessing they'll cost between $120-$150 for both sets so 2x cost will be $240-$300. There's no guarantee that you'll get an extra set but from what I hear from last year it wasn't that hard.

It's a good price. I would offer mine up but I'm still trying to figure out if I'm attending or need to change mine to a non-attendee package. I can't afford to pre-commit my exclusive because I think there's going to be a red car somewhere in here which completes the not-quite-Stunticons team.

5. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I went to botcon a couple years ago (the BW set) and I was able to buy doubles - I just had to wait until saturday morning to get the 2nd set.

Last year I made the same offer to another club member who paid for 2 primus sets - 1 set was his while the other set was for his girlfriend. The real intent was so his girlfriend could go to all the events with him and he would sell off all the toys she could get. That's how I ended up getting my set of exclusives, including the attendee only figure.