WTB Alt. Ravage

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Sy-Rein, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Hello all,

I'm looking for an Alt. Ravage: Loose is about all I could hope for for the price I'd be looking for, as long as it is in good condition and comes with his weapon.

I've got $15 in my Paypal account just waiting to be spent. If I could get Ravage for that price including shipping, that'd be the deal I'm hoping for. Shipping can either be to a Sumas, WA 98295 or if possible to BC, Canada V2S 2J4 via USPS.

If anyone is interested in feedback, ebay ID=ozrein. I also believe there is a feedback thread for me here in the endcap feedback section.

Thanks alot. :D 

Thanks to TFgraveyard, I am no longer in need of Alt. Ravage. Thanks! :thumbs2: 

2. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    you've got a PM!

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I was gonna link you to my for sale thread ( which is here ), but Tfgraveyard may have beat me to it. Besides, shipping to either of those places would probably be more than I could flex on my asking price of $15.

4. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Ya, I saw your Ravage, but since it's MISB I didnt think you'd be able to include shipping for $15 and since that's all I have in my paypal account, I was hoping not to have to spend any more than that. Thanks anyway :)