WTB: 3rd Party gear, MPs, Alts, and others

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ruyen, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ruyen

ruyen Member

Couple lists here from my bud and me. We prefer new releases to be MIB, Loose mint, or MISB. We open everything so packaging doesn't matter, but the figures need to be in mint condition. Bolds are higher priority.

For the first list, I have added some prices and ballparks that I am offering. Loose, but Mint/NM condition is preferred, boxed is fine also but don't expect much more than loose/MIB offers:

FansProject:
    -maybe TFCon Powered Comm

CHUG:
    -Henkei Wildrider (non-insane MISB price, prefer an opened one) or
    -Shattered Glass Rodimus (see above about insane prices)
    -Or a Custom SG/Nemesis Roddy that would match nicely with Scyther
    -Henkei Smokescreen
    -SoC Crystal Rodimus (best I've seen is $45 for the set with prime, but haven't pulled the trigger yet)

Perfect Effect:
    -KingBat + Ninja set ($40 or so opened)

Other 3rd Party gear:
    -TFC-005 Gear Of War 2 Weapon Set

MP:
    -Prime (any edition, could even be partially broken. Using for a project, looking to pay $50 or less)
    -BB (looking to pay $50-100)

Binaltech: Looking for these select few, but open to others if the price is right...
    -Arcee,
    -Mirage,
    -Meister red,
    -etc... let me know if you have any (Offering $30+ depending on bot and condition).

Bruticus Maximus:
    -ROTF/Energon Bruticus Maximus set or indiv bots: (Offering $10 or so per bot if Mint/NM, little more for Barricade/Onslaught and RotF "rares")

G1 (NM):
    -Hot Spot (complete with all personal and Defensor parts, offering $40+ depending on condition)
    -Computron (or complete Scattershot)

Revoltechs:
    -052 Lagann Lazengann,
    -060 Lagaan Enki,
    -062 Lagann Tengen,
    -003 Dante,
    -Gurren Lagann Enkidudu figure LTD Edition

Macross Valkyrie
    -Preferably Yamato Stealth (but would take a new TV Focker or Anniversary Focker or Hikaru).
    -Prefer 1/60 scale but 1/48 is an option too.
    -Prefer the set to at least have Super parts, if not the Strike parts as well.
    -Finally, I prefer these to be the new (version 2 or 2.5) models, that are less likely to have the infamous shoulder issue.

For the 2nd list here for a friend of mine, he's added shipped prices he can get them for, so we'd need your offer to be lower.
    MP Ghost Starscream- $120
    MP Ultra Magnus- $120
    MP Nemesis Prime- $120
    MP Thundercracker- $150
    G1 Sixshot- $80 (with guns)
    G1 Nucleon quest Convoy- $160
    G1 Jetfire- $100 (loose but NM complete)
    ROTF Black Optimus Prime- $140
    Henkei Skyfire- $60
    Alternators: Casually collecting them all, only buying for real low/lot prices.

HAVES for possible trade:
    -Protector with Classic Rodimus (display)
    -Bruticus: Energon and RotF sets with FP parts (display & MISB combinations).
    -G1 collection, including most combiners and autobots, many complete with all accessories. (Inquire about)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. ruyen

ruyen Member

bumpage for removing and adding a few things, including my Trade offer at the top.

3. ruyen

ruyen Member

What he said.