WST Soundwave Megatron with stock & silencer, Dinobots, and devastator on Ebay now!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Troxler, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Troxler

Troxler Uber-Nerd

Hey guys,
    I'm selling of my WST worlds smallest collection. Autobots are already gone.
    These are all reprolabeled and used for display in a pet and smoke free home.

I still have the dinobots lot!
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Megatron with custom made stock and silencer!
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Soundwave & Ravage!

Starscream!

And custom painted Devastator!

OH! I also have a loose kiss players autorooper! The WST that transforms like an alternator!

Speaking of Alternators, I have a couple custom rocket launchers and swords made to fit most of them.
    Transformers Alternators Binaltech custom shoulder rocket launcher and sword! | eBay

Plus some non TF fun things, check out my listing
    troxlord | eBay

thanks!