WST Snarl (mini-review)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SkyQuake, Mar 3, 2006.

1. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Firstly, I must say that the term "bootleg" seems to be an extreme disservice to this very finely made figure. The quality is actually better than than most of the true WSTFs. It also doesn't skimp on the chrome bits either.

Be care when opening the plastic bag inside the box, though. Snarl's detached robot fists can easily fall out of the plastic casing, and get lost in the floor.

Positives:

Excelent molding
    joints are well executed
    chrome pieces are perfect
    Paint of highest quality
    Art work and box layout was much more than I expected.

Negative:

Sticker sheet is hard to get the stickers off of. As the instructions say, you should use a knife to assist cutting around the stickers. Also, there is very little sticky surface underneath. So, more glue may be necessary when applying the stickers. Also, the black ink on the stickers tends to rub off rather easily.

Other than the sticker sheet (which is more than what you normally get with a WSTF) this is a PERFECT, and solid toy. :thumb  :thumb 

2. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Take heed this warning. I had one fist jump onto the floor, thankfully it was a light colored floor and the fist was easily found.

3. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    i got mine yesterday, snarl is awesome! i ordered 2 and i'm actually thinking of getting 2 more cuz snarl is my fav dinobot :) 

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Mine will be arriving Saturday or Monday. I cant wait. Gotta get em all

5. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

For all of the people that were wanting original G1 Dinobots, but can't find them at a decent price, this is definately the next best thing!

6. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I just need Sludge to complete my Dinobot Collection. I have been putting it off for a while but will order 1 tomorrow.