WST Prime Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jeremy.B, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So I picked this up on Ebay. I assume it is a KO but a very nice one at that. I am waiting for it to come in:

Anyone have this one? Have any comments about it? Or, better yet, know for sure it is a KO and possibly not a real one? I say KO because he has another one up for bid right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320166585103

2. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That oddly looks a lot like the KO trailer that I have too. For awhile there was a seller in Hong Kong that had various WST KOs. I've got a black Prime w/ trailer, a G2 trailer w/ guns (got an extra too), a Pepsi trailer as well as a whole slew of translucent seeker jets. Quality is very good IMO.

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I have the WST Prime trailer that Takara made... it's great, I like it a lot. The teeny Roller is cute, and overall it's a good mini-reproduction of the full-size toy (though it doesn't have the spring-loaded launcher, and the command center doesn't raise on an articualted arm).

To me, the one you posted looks like it might be a KO, only because of the color of plastics used. The blue plastic in mine is darker, and Roller is molded in a matching dark blue. Plus, the paint on the windshield is more reddish on mine. BUT, that could just be the lighting in the photo. It's mostly only the mis-matched Roller that makes me think it might be a KO.

But this might just be a variant, I'm not sure. And if the other WST KO's are anything to judge from, I think you'll be fine.... they all seem to be pretty comparable, quality-wise, to the real thing.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I have the Black WSTF Convoy and I have to say the quality's actually better than real ones. (In the cab's case so is the detail)

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I was looking around for the official one, but couldn't justify the price, which seemed to be around $50, and I found this one. it's great quality, seems to be made from the same stuff as all the other wsts, and of the same quality. good stuff, and might I suggest the reprolabels kit for it as well.

6. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    :lol  I ordered everything you jusy mentioned. Heroestoymaker is the seller. I am waiting for my WST G2 Prime, I have the black prime. If it is the same quality, then it really is terrific!

How do you like his jets?

7. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Yeah, for about half the price of the official, it looks like a great deal. I need to place an order from reprolabels, may pick this set up.

8. domshen

domshen Radicon

I have a "legit" wst prime and many many KO's including, 2 black g1's, one with decepticon stickers, 1 magnus with ipod trailor, 1 glo in the dark cab, one clear blue / red cab, 1 g2, 1 clear G2, 1 clear blue g1 with trailer 1 clear G1, and thinking about getting 2 more standard G1's one for the pepsi mod and one for the diaclone one. I love the KO wst's Herotoymaker is truly my hero. GREAT product. awsome shipping times...normally ;-). if anyone knows where to get the clear purple, orange or green KO's let me know with a pm

9. novabeam10

novabeam10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the KO prime (G1) its great its actually on top of my LCD monitor right now. The quality is actually really good and I am definitely going to pick up the ipod and g2 versions. Too bad he doesn't combine shipping (herostoymaker)

10. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:

when is that ipod version expected?

11. domshen

domshen Radicon

keep in mind the ipod doesnt actually work it just looks like the ipod convoy, still cool imo

12. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Zombie thread!

13. Optimal Fan

Optimal Fan Paxion

What are the differences between a KO trailer and an original WST G1 trailer?

14. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    zombies!!! the main differences are that now the ko has an articulated arm for the repair bot, and raises fully, i have the official one, and have been thinking of grabing at least the ko arm

15. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I had this question recently answered for me by a member here, yyh2046.

*The authentic trailer has "T'03C" marked on the bottom.
    *The authentic trailer has the Autobot symbol painted over the trailer line paint on the sides, and those line details can be seen through the symbol. The KO Autobot symbol is solid.
    *The authentic trailer is made of thicker and seemingly higher quality plastic

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Zombie thread yay. Nice deal man, having any version of a WST trailer would be cool in my book.

Have about 90% of all the WST's and still no damn trailer.

17. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would to get a WST Prime I have a Megs and all the seekers.

18. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Here's a picture of what you're going to get from him (it's what I got from him). One trailer with Diaclone decal on it, a second trailer with zero decals so you can get the ReproLabel set, and a roller with guns for each (one gray gun set and one black). I think this cost me $4 on eBay + shipping, which was around $10ish. The two trailers are identical other than the decal situation. And you can see the repair station thing does go up and down. Great quality; I'd definitely recommend it.

P.S. I bought Prime separately--you're not getting that, but maybe a Slurpee :D 

[​IMG]