WST "Mini-Devestator Toys" different sizes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hello there. I have both the G1 Devestator, and a WST "Mini-Devestator" knock-off toy.
    When I went to order some Reprolabels for the WST knock-off, I discovered that there were two sizes of Devy. When you select TFS, WST, and Devestator on Reprolabels web site, it has two options for stickers. One is 14cm, and the other is 18cm. When I originally placed the order, I thought my WST knock-off was 14cm and ordered it. I did not realize that mine was the 18cm and I had to re-order the sticker sheet to accommodate my WST Devy's size.
    Well, I did get the correct sized sticker sheet and applied them to my WST Constructicon set and they look fabulous.
    However, now I am stuck with a sheet of unused stickers for 14cm Devestator.
    Can anybody show me which toy this is? I've seen quite a few listed on ebay, but their descriptions are not exactly clear as to wether or not they are the 14cm or what.
    Does anybody have the 14cm version and what do they think of it? I like the 18cm one very much. Much more than I like my Mini-Predaking.

If you can, please post a picture of one next to it's G1-sized brother. Thank you.

2. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i can post pics later, i need to get the reprolabels for it eventually

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I'd like to see if the 14cm version is closer to WST size then the set I've got.