WST Fortress Maximus KO Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimist_Prime, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just wanted to know if you have him, what do you think? Is he worth picking up? Finally, any Pros and Cons to the figure to look out for? Thanks.

2. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander.

Ebay:
    I got him about a week ago and I think he's great. I picked him up at a flea market for $5 and is 100 times better than the one that came out a few years ago. The plastic quality is very good and the detail matches that of the original Fort Max. Almost as if the took the original and shrunk him down to 6 inches. The stickers are the only down side on him, but you can always get repros or just realign them. The tower has no canopy, just the seat where Spike would go. The head doesn't transform, but, again, has great detail and resembles the original. Theres even a Spike as the 'post' to fit the bigger head! Here's my pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    My WSTF collection NEEDS Fort Max!

Nice pics, Optimus8404, do you have pics of him with any other WSTF's (or heck, anyone, really) to compare him with? How tall is this one?

I know there are a few size versions of him, so if you are looking for one, check the size.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yeah, there's a 5 inch and a 7 inch. I love the thing ( I got the bigger of the two)

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    definitely getting the 7" one, thats great. Even better that you could find him at a flea market.

6. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

I want the one whose head DOES transform.

7. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Oh so you'd like the original Fortress. Nice, I would like it to. Or kitbash a transforming head for the KO mini Fortress.

8. Mutt12

Mutt12 Starroid Raider

Ebay:
    It's nice. Only complaint would be the non-transforming heads. I just got mine today at this cheapo toy store at the mall in Denton. Here's a pic next to WST prime for scale.
    [​IMG]

I'm thinking the seven inch might be a bit more to scale with the WSTF's. Currently, this one isn't even Micro Machine scale.