WST Box Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by JPrime, Dec 15, 2009.

1. JPrime

JPrime Michael Bay Assassin

Does anyone have any info on making boxes for the World's Smallest Transformers?

Any information, please PM me. Thanks in advance. :) 

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
  2. JPrime

Anyone? I tried going to the sticky that said there was a tutorial to create G1 style boxes, but when I go to download it, its not available.

3. JPrime

Can anyone at least direct me to a link for the G1 style box tutorial? The link I have found were taken down. :( 

4. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

making a box is dead simple mate, somethign like this would do the trick (there is a link to a pdf at the bottom of the page), but obviously you'd need the measurements - if you don't have them (and i remember :S) i'll measure one tonight for you.

That said, if you mean you want hi-res scans of WST boxes ready for printing & ebaying with heerotoys in you'll be pretty f'king lucky. in that case just buy a legit WST off ebasy, carefully pull it apart and scan it.

5. JPrime

I get your point ryan. Even though scanning a box would give me the proportions needed, I still needed other resources. For example, the red and purple matrix pattern used for the boxes. I know I can always try and Photoshop a few things out, but that's why I was hoping someone might already have a Photoshop layout for any boxes.

I was looking for the download link on that website you gave me, but I couldn't find exactly what you were trying to lead me to.