wst autotrooper

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wavelength, Feb 24, 2007.

1. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

can someone snap a pic where his feet have the hollows facing forwards and the wheels on the outside of his feet

2. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

I don't have the figure, but I've held him in hand and as far as I know, what you're asking isn't possible with him. I could be wrong though as I've never transformed him.

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Unfortunaty that's the way he's suppose to be. I tried fiddling with him so the feet come out better but with no success. To try what your suggesting from what I can tell would require at the very least extensive modifactions to the toy itself. Even if you could flip the feet over you would still have to flip them back for his car mode.

4. wavelength

no, i mean that after tfing him, you do not rotate the feet and leave then g1 jazz style,

5. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    If you just rotate them, then the wheels would be on the inside of his feet, not the outside.

**Nevermind. I just looked up some pics of him and they did not copy the leg transformation of the full size RX-8's legs. So the wheels are already on the inside. Spinning them around would look better. If I had this figure, I'd take pics for you but I have no desire to spend that kind of money on a WST figure.

6. wavelength

i daren't go to the feedback section, everyone just bithes there, without being useful at all.

7. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    Ok I think you want to see this right?

Here is the normal transformation.

[​IMG]

Here is if you do not flip the feet back 180 degrees.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is if you pop off the legs and flip them left and right.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the problem. the waist is very fragile. so popping the legs on and off will stress the waist. the wast only flips up and down. instead it should have swiveled around left and right
    [​IMG]

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Switching the feet would look better for bot mode, but make him an action master since the waist doesnt' swivel.

And I've got to say is that articulation does not work well that small. The G1 WSTs turned out great and they were small bricks. This thing looks like a mess.

9. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, he looks a tad better that way, at least it looks like he can stand better like that.

EDIT: And I have to agree with Insane Galvatron, what was great about the WST were they were small but simple versions of their G1 counterparts. Seems to me on Autorooper they were trying to make him more then he’s probably capable of, which just makes him look like a mess.