Writers Guild - Preivew your upcoming stories/chapters!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Kickback, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

I've got a fic planned. It's my version of the up coming TF live action movie.

I'm still pulling some kinks out of the story, but I'm going to get started on it as soon as I can. I've put up a discussion up so you can express your opinions and advise.

I leave you with a small paragraph I have written:

Transformers: The Movie

Prologue

It’s a childish idea we sometimes get when the impossible obstacles of our lives seem right on our tail. The immediate idea that seems almost brilliant, to run away from home, is a common thought upon young people’s minds. The one place where they should feel most welcome and comfortable is the very place they’d rather not be at all. Most don’t make it through the front door, but those very few who’re so desperate for freedom from life to run from home successfully are either caught a few days later or never heard from again. And that’s exactly what Spike wanted, but it wasn’t within his reach.

2. Oh My Don Piano

Oh My Don Piano Chocolate Pudding Gelstat

Beast Wars:Cold Universe has begun!

Megatron has begun his take over of Cybertron(that will eventually become Beast Machines),and a group of Maximals have fleed to the wasteland planet Earth?!

Followed by the Predacon Warlord Cryotek will B'Boom and company unravel just what happened to Earth? And what's the connection to the mythical Minicons?

Minicons? In Beast Wars? What the hell?

:peoples: 

I guess you'll hafta read it won't you.

3. Jetplague

Jetplague Michael Bay is evil!

New Chapter up for The Transformers: Generation One Universe - The Project N Crisis.

Terror's End - The battle at Area 51 comes to a close as Optimus Prime takes on Devastator. Trust me...it's worth the long wait. Sorry...been busy.

Anyhoo...the next chapter should be coming along soon as well.

The New Recruit - Skyfire is reactivated after finding him on the secret ship that Archeville tried to hide. Starscream tries to pursade his long lost friend that the Autobots are sworn enemies of Cybertron and corrupting the humans to keep them on Earth.

Oh Skyfire...don't listen to him...he's bad! Hehe!

4. Falcadore

Falcadore Touring Car Autobot

Isolation.

It's happened to us all at some point. Alone, nobody to talk to, nobody to argue with, no sensation of touch, and on the run or in hiding with little or no release.

Transformers: Alternators - Isolation

It's after the Unicron war and some far afield crisis has cut-off Cybertron from Earth. For a variety of reasons there are transformers left behind, not many as most had been working on rebuilding Cybertron, or rebuilding in quiet locations.

But arouns a dozen figures wearing the bodies of Autobot cars are scattered across the Earth, out of contact with home, out of contact with each other. Each are in the posession of new bodies, better able to blend into the environment of the mid 2000's.

It has been less than a vorn since the Ark and the Nemesis plunged to Earth, but the interveneing time has been traumatic for most of them. These are the stories of the Alternators, who have each received a barely tangible summoning to come to Mexico, the more experienced amongst them may recognise the location from early in the times of their arrival on Earth.

What are they like now, where is their motivation, who are they aligned to, what does enforced isolation from Cybertron mean?

And what has one of them discovered in Mexico that needs the presence of the others...

Part 1: Silverstreak launches the series - initially meant to be released in numerical order, the linked tales of Silverstreak and Smokescreen gave Silverstreak's tale more interest so the pair have been swapped.

Part 2: Sideswipe is also up, and his is a very personal tale of the happy go-lucky risk taker erased by the incredible pain and loss that has accompanied his conversion to Alternator, and his remaining quest that has seen him travel down the dark path.

Part 3: Hound seeks solace in study and exploration in Guatemala, scene of impacted space objects throughout Earth's history, Hound makes a discovery that he'll need help with and he issues a summons to those who can hear...

5. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

First of all, I hate cross-overs. Second, I'm really not that into Star Wars (though I do look forward to watching part 3). Third, this is as far as I'm going with this. So, that said, enjoy.

He felt it. The moment he disengaged his exponential-luminous drive, it had tickled his senses. He had traveled farther than any explorer that the Council had record of. Traversing outside the galaxy had been done the first time over a century before, but the number of times it had been done since could be counted on human fingers.

While most scientists agreed that the other galaxies lacked the vast bio-diversity of their galaxy, it was almost certain that life existed. And with life came the Force. And where the Force existed, so might knowledge of manipulating it. This was not what concerned Killian Skywalker. It was possible abuse of the Force that concerned him. It was the Dark Side...and here, in this galaxy, he felt it.

The Jedi Masters, including his grandfather and several uncles and aunts, warned him not to undertake this mission. They understood the advantages to taking a proactive approach against Sith threats, but to adopt the methods of a bounty hunter and seek out those that practiced the Dark Side seemed far too aggressive. Even the youngest of Padawans knows that aggression leads to the Dark Side. Adding to their fears was the concern that along with possessing power on par with his great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather Anakin, he also possessed his ancestors willfulness and barely-containable emotions.

But in the wake of the latest wave of Sith aggression, the newest Skywalker to be anoited Jedi Knight took it upon himself to root out all potential threats so that they would be unable to start any more wars. This last conflict had forced him to build pyres for his father and sister, and he refused to let another Jedi fall to the practitioners of the Dark Side. His loss only added to the concerns of the Council, but even if they were adament, they would more than likely lack the power to stop him. They had succeeding in getting the young Skywalker to agree to confining this expedition to one of reconnaissance, though they knew that should the young Jedi encounter injustice, that agreement might not be very binding.

So Killian had travelled to a galaxy far, far away, and had found traces of the Dark Side. For a moment he had wished that he had allowed his best friend, and fellow Jedi Knight Jukadama to come with him. While not nearly as strong with the force, his stature and physical strength could intimidate nearly anything. And his fearlessness and loyalty to Killian was beyond measure. But Killian had to go alone, despite Jukadama's pleas. The young Skywalker chuckled at the thought that by saving the Wookie's life, he would have to fight for every moment of privacy he would get for the rest of his life.

But despite his initial misgivings at going it alone, Killian was quickly relieved. A true master of the Sith would be more effective at cloaking his power, so whatever was out there, the descendant of the Chosen One would more than likely be able to handle it with ease.

Utilizing his finely honed senses, Killian tracked the origin of the Force's corruption, and upon disengaging his light-speed engines, came to look upon an image that harkened back to his galaxy's darkest hour. A metal planetoid, one many, many times the dimensions of either Death Star, peacefully floated before him. But unlike the images of the Death Stars that he had view in various museums, the chasms and ridges of this structure were far more pronounced, far less smooth.

Killian immediately dismissed his shock and fear, and quickly began to ponder how this construct could travel efficiently over great distances. It wasn't until he noticed a moon clinging to its outer gravity, and its own rotation that the Jedi realized that this was no traveling battle station, this was a planet. Perhaps one that had once been organic and and been changed over time as cities expanded into one megalopolis. But even Coruscant had patches of visible vegitation. This planet, this seemed to bear no organic life. Yet the force existed here, not enough to indicate vast biodiversity, but enough to indicate that there were at least several thousand lifeforms.

Killian steered his Sai-Wing fighter into the atmosphere of the metal world. The oxygen levels were thin, but sufficient to sustain humanoid life. More than enough for a Jedi to operate at full efficiency. The Jedi steered his craft over the metal landscape, avoiding heavily populated city-states toward the sparcely populated region that seemed to be the origin of the corrupted use of the Force.

The humanoid being followed his senses to a large metal structure, and put his ship down on the expanse before it. At this range he could get a feel for the Sith-warrior's power, and he was less than impressed. Once the ship's canopy was clear, Killian leapt from the cockpit and gracefully landed on the metal ground. He, or rather his ship, had been detected, and beings were on their way out.

Reaching out with his senses, Killian was startled at what he detected. He had been expecting any lifeforms to be very different from what he was accustomed too, but it seemed that instead of the life-force being spread out and coursing through its bearer's form, it was condensed in a sphere-like configuration. Perhaps these were energy-beings that he was dealing with, but if so, why was he hearing alarmingly loud footsteps coming toward him.

The large metal doors slid open, and out stepped several giant humanoid-shaped droids. They ranged from six to twelve meters in height, not as large as the ancient Imperial AT-AT's, but would still prove quite daunting to anything other than a Jedi. Their designs and colors varied, but each bore a purple, face-like brand. Killian finally realized that these must be battle suits for the living being's inside. A concept that was far from alien to one with the family name of Skywalker, though at a mere two meters, Darth Vader's mechanically enhanced physique was but a fraction of what lay before Killian.

Despite his comparitively diminutive stature, Killian just calmly looked the constructs over and nodded genially before looking back toward the top of his ship. "R43-27, please transmit a complete break-down of the Basic language". The colorful droid beeped as it complied, and a moment later the large droid-like structures touched their heads as if hearing something from within their heads.

R-43 beeped that the transfer was complete, and Killian addressed the natives. "Greetings. I wish to speak with the one who practices the arts of the Sith. To the rest of you, I wish lives of peace and prosperity." The giants just looked down at him in amused confusion.

"Hey Octopunch, what's this squishy yappin' about?" A large green and yellow construct uttered.

"Seems to me it's a hello and goodbye. He wants to talk to some Sith artist, and the rest of us should just take a hike. But as for what a Sith is, you got me." The one obviously designated Octopunch replied.

"I believe that the term Sith in his language, which seems completely unlike any Earth language that I've come across, refers to Metallikato." A voice from someone approaching from within the structure answered. A moment later a green and marroon robot emerged.

"Should I just squash him, or do you want to hear him out before killing him?" Stranglehold asked.

"You." Killian pointed up at the newcomer. "We have things to discuss. Send the others away."

"Ha. You're brave, Earthling. Or perhaps just crazy." The green and marroon robot called out as another set of footsteps could be heard from behind him. Killian reached out, but felt no life force attached to this new set of footsteps. A moment later the cause of the steps emerged, and what appeared to be a human skeleton adorned in some sort of armor was standing next to the speaker. "Either way, I'll enjoy killing you." The skeletal form split open, and the green and marroon robot stepped into it. The form sealed shut and the skeleton grinned before miraculously shrinking down to nearly Killian's size.

"Slag him, Bludgeon!" The one called Stranglehold called out.

The shelled robot was armed with what appeared to be a metal blade, but Killian could sense the energy running through it. By no means a lightsaber, but different galaxies practice the force in their own ways, he guessed. Skywalker drew and ignited his lightsaber. "This is unnecessary. Give in and reveal all there is to established Sith practices in this galaxy, and I will allow you to live. Otherwise, I will be forced to destroy you."

The skeleton laughed. "That cinches it; you're crazy, not brave."

Killian realized that this opponent would be reluctant to submit. "There is much I can sense about you, and despite the awesome array of mechanical weaponry at your disposal, your skill with the force is a mere shadow of mine. Were you stronger in the force you would certainly be able to detect this."

"Shut up and die." Bludgeon grumbled before swinging his blade down at the human. At the first movement of his arm, Killian sensed that the degree of force utilized by the being's swing would be enough to pulverize a Sai-Wing.

Killian leapt out of the way, avoiding the strike, soaring fifteen feet into the air, and landing gracefully off to the side. "The power of your battle suit is impressive, but not enough to make up for the difference in our proficiencies with the Force. Surrender, or die."

Bludgeon turned to his comrades and smiled. "Can humans jump like that?"

"Naw, this is the first I've seen them do anything like that." Octopunch replied. "Rumor has it that the Autobots are experimenting with Micromasters and Pretender shells. Some sort of attempt to maximize fuel-efficiency and stealth."

Bludgeon smiled as he turned back to Killian. "So, are you one of these 'Maximals'? Well then, this might be fun after all." The skeleton attacked once again, but this time the Jedi held his ground, blocking the creature's strike and slicing Bludeons sword in two. Bludgeon's detached blade clanged against the ground.

Killian immediately striked back, slicing at Bludgeon repeatedly. His strikes were on target, but his light saber was unable to penetrate the dense pretender shell. But despite his inability to cut through the armor, Killian could sense the pain that he was inflicting. Then, in one fluid movement, Killian swung his blade upward, cutting through the entire front side of the armor, and then directed a force bolt into Bludgeon, one sent in such a way that it effectively knocked Bludgeon out of his armor.

The robot immediately shifted in size back to his original nine-meter height. The robot furiously got to his feet and glared down at the human. "You will die painfully for that, human!"

In response, Killian focused his attention on the empty shell on the ground and sent it hurtling up, slamming Bludgeon in the face. Sensing motive and movement from the other giant robots, Killian pulled the pistols and rifles from their grasps and sent them bouncing across the ground. Despite his need to control his emotions, Killian allowed himself a slight twinge of joy at the confusion and frustration of these foes.

Bludgeon had stopped moving and merely watched as the human-like creature effortlessly disarmed the other Decepticons without even looking at them. "Whether human or Autobot experiment, I am impressed." Bludgeon then transformed into a tank. "But I am also annoyed, so goodbye." The cannon on the tank's turret exploded as a shell was launched at the Jedi.

Killian created a Force bubble to protect himself, but the blast was such that the young Jedi was thrown back and onto the ground, alive and healthy, but very dazed. Skywalker immediately threw aside his grogginess and called out to his droid in the language of the Wookies. "R-43, launch and return to Coruscant. Play them all that you have recorded here!"

The Jedi then leapt back to his feet, sprinted toward the tank at exceptional speed, and began slashing away at it with his light saber as the Sai-Wing took off. The other large robots were confused for a second on whether to blast the ship or aid their friend, but quickly decided to help out Bludgeon, who was now in mid-transformation and calling out in pain.

Killian leapt away from Bludgeon and charged his comrades. He slashed away at them, and while he was inflicting damage, it was not nearly as much as he had hoped for. The machines did not seem to be growing tired, but he unfortunately was. Energy blasts started coming at him from all directions, and unlike the charges from the blasters he was accustomed to, each of these shots possessed the power to punch through the hull of a space cruiser. Shots with this degree of power and velocity were not easily deflected.

Killian was soon forced to employ the use of Force bubbles, but this course of action required a great deal of concentration, and such focus on this forced him to slow down, making him an easier target for the giant robots. Despite the skill and power of the Jedi, the Decepticon firepower was more than enough to overwhelm him, eventually rendering him unconscious as one last blast sent him bouncing across the metal ground.

"Can I kill it, boss?" Stranglehold eagerly looked to Bludgeon.

"No." Bludgeon replied as he stared down at the unmoving human. "He will teach me what he knows before death claims him."

Countless light years away, a dark entity notices the disruption of the force on Cybertron. A Jedi. One with a nearly identical genetic match to the champion of this dark entity's only organic herald. When the champion turned on Palpatine, Unicron decided to no longer bother with organics. They had twice failed in fashioning him secondary forms for him. Forms that would be necessary in the event that Primus' mechanical chosen one would come into possession of one of the physical manifestations of the Force, and be in a position to wield it against the dark Chaos Bringer.

Now a new champion had come into existence, one with the same power to manipulate the life Force as his ancestor. And like his ancestor, he would be corrupted and made to serve the Dark Side. But he would need a mentor. "SCOURGE, RETURN TO ME."

Deep within a subterranean American research facility, an unconscious blue and white robot returns to life. "Yes my master." Human scientists suddenly burst to life, frantically attempting to figure out why the captive robot is once again conscious, and how to make him unconscious again.

But before they can do anything, the captive Decepticon draws upon his creator's power and effortlessly breaks free of his shackles. Transforming to his vehicular mode, Scourge burst through the ceiling and blasts through the ground to freedom. He enters the space surrounding Earth, and a moment later he disappears.

Unicron's solitude is finally interrupted as Scourge emerges from super-luminous flight and transforms before him. "I am here, my master."

"THIS FRAME I CREATED FOR YOU POSSESSES POWER, BUT IT IS NOT ATTUNED TO THE FORCE." Suddenly, a large beam of light is emitted from Unicron and covers Scourge. "YOUR NEW FRAME WILL BE." Scourge cries out in agony as his frame is torn away from his spark piece by piece, and put back together in a different form. A black and gray image, one eerily similar to Optimus Prime hovers where Scourge's previous body had been. The similarity does not go unnoticed by Unicron, who seems almost surprised by it. "OH PRIMUS, NOW I SEE WHAT YOU ARE UP TO. BY UTILIZING THE OPTIMAL DESIGN FOR A CONDUIT OF THE FORCE AS I HAVE, YOUR CHAMPION HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. AND JUST AS YOUR CHOSEN ONE ON EARTH WENT UNAWARE OF HIS TRUE DESTINY THROUGH MUCH OF HIS LIFE, YOUR CHOSEN ONE ON CYBERTRON HAS POTENTIAL THAT LIES DORMANT AS WELL. THIS IS A FOOLISH COURSE OF ACTION, MY OLD ENEMY. THE ABILITIES OF MY CHOSEN ONE, AND THOSE OF HIS APPRENTICE, WILL NOT GO UNREALIZED FOR A MOMENT."

Scourge, in his new frame, peers up at Unicron with his red optics and ignites his massive red light-broadsword. "What is your bidding, my master."

"RETRIEVE THE YOUNG SKYWALKER FROM THE NOVICE BLUDGEON, TURN HIM, AND TRAIN HIM TO BE MY MESSENGER OF CHAOS."

"As you command, my master."

6. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

As some of you know I have my Transformers Generation 2 story going and I want to preview my soon to post chapter:

Shockwave and his army of Decepticons continue to slowly take over Cybertron. Smokestreak takes in a team of three other Autobots. Their mission is to find out whether the cities that have been lost to contact are still on the Autobot control. If the Decepticons do control the city then Smokestreak has been ordered to regain control. As the team gets into some heavy fire, one may be more than meets the eye!

7. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Well, I haven't been in too much of a writing mood this past week, and I haven't been able to finish chapter 6. So here's a little bit of it.

:D 

"CHAPTER 6: Arrival"

EARTH - OREGON- JONES' MINING FACILITY

Ravage and Cruellock stood vigilant before the human facility. No sign of the other Terrorcons, not even their leader, Scorponok. Inside, the humans worked on harvesting the newly found energy source, which these invaders called 'Energon'. But the two Terrorcons were not alone. Miles ahead, behind a small hill, they were being watched...

Inferno spied on the Terrorcons using a pair of binoculars to get a better look at their position, being very careful not to be spotted. After analyzing the situation he slidded back down, meeting up with the other four Autobots, who were getting their weapons ready for battle.

"Are they all there?", asked Optimus, loading his rifle with an energon clip.

"They're definately not the Horsemen...", reported Inferno. "And there's only two of them. Are you sure that human's report was reliable, sir?"

"Of course. Rad was one of our most trusted allies.", said Optimus. "We can take his word for it. The rest must have moved on to another energon site for all we know. Our systems didn't pick any recent activity on their part, however."

"So if they're not the Horsemen, then who are they?", asked Ironhide.

"No clue.", said Inferno. "I've never seen them before, and their designs are unlike those of any Cybertronian I've ever seen."

"So what is our course of action, Optimus?", asked Jetfire.

"Our top priority is the humans. Their lives must not be jeopardized. Inferno, you think you can pick them off from here?"

"I believe I can, sir."

"Good. Make sure not to hit the human facility."

"Yes, sir."

The red Autobot started making his way up the small hill again, with his weapon in hand. Once he reached the top, he aimed his rifle directly at Ravage's head, making sure that his aim was as precise as it was lethal. Once he made sure that he wouldn't hit the human facility, he got ready to pull the trigger. When suddenly, a creature bursted out from the side of the small hill, sending Inferno tumbling down back to his comrades. The strange creature transformed into its robot mode, revealing itself to be Insecticon.

"Ambush!", said Jetfire as he and the rest of the Autobots opened fire.

The green object in the Terrorcon's chest turned bright, creating a four-barrelled gun and a sword, which he inmediately gripped. He deflected the shots using his sword, and then opened fire using his gun.

"He's got an energon star!", yelled Hot Shot, dodging the shots being fired by Insecticon.

Insecticon took to the skies and continued firing on the Autobots from above. He looked behind him to see Ravage and Cruellock running towards them, about to join the battle.

"Savor these last few seconds in teh realm of the living, Autobots!", said Insecticon, firing another volley of energon blasts.

Jetfire took to the air, hoping to blast his newly found enemy out of the skies. But a white and black bird swooped in, sinking its talons in Jetfire's shoulders. He yelled out in agony before firing on the creature that had just attacked him. It released its grip however and dodged the shots being fired at it.

"About time you showed up, Divebomb.", said Insecticon.

The mechanical bird transformed into his robot mode, and hovered besides his partner. Divebomb was wasting no time, and using the energon star in his chest, brandished himself two sharp blades. He then attached them to each other, forming a type of boomerang weapon. He hurled it at Jetfire, knocking his weapon out of his hands, the energon weapon coming back to Divebomb's hands. Jetfire wasn't defenseless however, as he revealed the missile pods in his shoulders, and blasted the two Terrorcons. But once the smoke cleared, Divebomb sprung towards Jetfire and slashed him across his chest, the wound not cutting too deep, but drawing mech fluid nonetheless.

"Insecticon, take care of one of their ground forces, I've got this one covered.", said Divebomb to his ally, not taking his optics off Jetfire.

"Sure!", said Insecticon, obviously not caring who he fought.

As he made his way down he witnessed Ravage and Cruellock blasting away at the Autobots. Ironhide turned in time to see Insecticon swooping in and fired his shoulder mounted cannons, connecting with the mechanical insect, but not having any effect. He fired on Ironhide, sending him flying into a a nearby pile of rubble.

Cruellock transformed into his beast mode and using his tail, knocked Inferno away. He then turned to Optimus and Hot Shot, and unleashed his fire breath attack, the two Autobots barely able to dodge the flames.

"Great, another fire breathing lizard!", said Hot Shot.

"He's not as powerful as Predaking though.", said Optimus, firing his rifle. "Its that energon star. Its giving them an advanta--"

Before Optimus could finish his sentence, Ravage pounced on him in his jaguar mode, tearing into his shoulders with his claws. Hot Shot ran to the rescue, but Cruellock blocked the path to the Autobot leader. The mechanical velociraptor transformed into its robot mode, creating a huge energon sword using the star in his chest. Hot Shot ducked to avoid the sword's slash, and sank his left shoulder in Cruellock's stomach, trying to push him back. He was unsuccesful however, and payed the price with a swift punch to the face, knocking him on his back. Hot Shot fired his gun, but it was having no effect on the energon powered Terrorcon. As he prepared for another strike, he was shot in the back, and although it didn't cause any damage, it sure angered the short-tempered warrior. He turned around to see Inferno's cannon aiming straight at his face, a red glow emanating from the cannon's mouth.

I'll try to finish it during this week.

8. Falcadore

Falcadore Touring Car Autobot

Isolation continues - Part 4 and Smokescreen discovers what it is like to be caught in the closet only to find you've been locked in.

Part 5 sees Tracks revelling in his new frame, getting photographed and hangin out with the hottest babes.

Part 6 fear, panic, flee. The harrowing tale of a 'con on the run with nothing left to loose, but not being able to make a stand, Dead End is perhaps the most isolated of them all thus far but two figures haunt his dreams, one to curse, and other has a far bloodier reason to seek an audience with the Stunticon.

Part 7 coming soon, how do you command without any troops? The smiling hip cat prankster Jazz has found the burden command a heavy load to bear with troops scattered to the wind, no way home and no idea what to do.

... and Part 8, Swindle... just what is his deal and how can you really really piss off Combaticons and not got reduced to components...

Me Grimlock...

A ridgeline was an odd place to put a fence. This was an odd place in the way that it didn't fit, it did fit. The dark watcher's head hurt. He had other problems however.

The local time was 3am. There had been quite a bit of activity earlier in the night. A group of humans had been carried to the fence in a van. They de-camped, crossed the fence and started to scatter and move away from the fence where there were rounded up in another van, rather reluctantly and carried away again.

Dead End did not understand human behaviour at all. He had never really tried so perhaps he should not seem surprised. That was several hours ago, and time was a real issue for Dead End. Dead End was on the run. But Dead End had to wait. He did not want to leave a trail, so he would spend the time in order to attain a little stealth.

The black Dodge Viper sat around a kilometre from the fence. The fence was the border between New Mexico and Mexico. Mexico did not look significantly older than New Mexico to Dead End. Both sides of the fence were open scrub. Small trees, with little vegetation and little animal life of any size were laid out before the Decepticon. Once the successions of vans and fence climbing humans had stopped, and the dark watcher had waited several hours, Dead End transformed, stood, and walked towards and over the fence and started scouting around for a road. He checked his internal systems again. Energon levels had not magically increased since his last check.

Tired. So very tired. All Dead End could think about was how tired he was.

Dead End was a Stunticon. But now it seemed the name no longer had any meaning.

9. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

CHAPTER 9:

*CYBERTRON: CYBER CITY*

The council was now in session. They sat at their table.

“We all know who is behind these attacks, correct?” Kup said dryly.

“We have our suspicions.” The oldest council member said.

They began to set out there meeting schedule.

“We can only hope that the team, led by Smokestreak, is doing their job.” A Cybertronian council member said.

The began to go on with their meeting, oblivious as to what was going to happen. Just a few miles outside of Cyber City was Shockwave’s vessel. It sped through the sky, getting closer and closer.

“Prepare the missile launcher.” Shockwave commanded. “I will fire the first one.”

The Decepticon nodded and punched a few keys on the board. Shockwave sat down in a metal seat and pulled a visor up. He was at the bottom missile gunner. Closer and closer they got to the major city. The poor Autobots would never know they were coming, thanks to the cloaking device. The ship was entering the city. It was above the many skyscrapers. In the distance was the council building.

Shockwave tapped the launch button, eagerly awaiting to shoot it. “Sir, we are in range.” A Decepticon said.

“Excellent.” Shockwave said. Time seemed to slow as Shockwave hit the button. The missile rocketed out of the bay and flew towards the building. It blew right into the bottom of the huge Council tower. The ship flew up over top of the tower and kept flying. On the monitors it showed what was happening. Orange and red flames erupt from the blast. The tower was shaking violently. Then, it fell.

The entire Council tower collapsed to the ground. “Excellent,” Shockwave said happily. “The Cybertronian Council is no more. Now the Autobots are the only ones that stand between us and taking this city. Prepare to jettison troops down to greet the Autobots. I will go as well.”

A hatch at the back of the ship opened. The ship had turned and was going back to the smoldering building. The Cybertronians on in the city were fleeing. Shockwave turned around to his troops and jumped out the hatch. They all followed. A few were left to man the ship and destroy any Autobot fighters.

Shockwave landed on the ground, leaving an indent. The rest of his Decepticons were landing behind him. Shockwave lifted his arm blaster and fired a shot. It struck a fleeing Cybertronian. The shot broke through his armor and the robot fell.

“Attack.” Shockwave ordered. The Decepticons fired on anything that moved. Finally the Autobot troops arrived. They transformed and grabbed cover. The Decepticons did the same.

Shockwave transformed. The Decepticon Powerdive grabbed the space gun and fired. Several Decepticons took to the air and flew over the Autobots, firing on them. The Autobots weren’t giving up this city without a fight. Shockwave transformed and landed beside his troops.

His gun charged and he fired a shot. The blast blew the cover that several Autobots were behind. The area was too crowded. The Autobots began to make a tactical retreat.

“Follow them.” Shockwave ordered. “Don’t let any of them escape.”

The Decepticons stood. Their guns were still blazing. A few of the seekers transformed and flew above the Autobots, firing their weapons. The Autobots raised their guns and blasted full clips at the speeding jets, missing with every shot.

The Autobot Trailbreaker raised his shield around several other close by Autobots. Their ammo was running low. There wasn’t any way out of this mess. The Decepticons began to surround the shield. Their guns firing. A few threw plasma bombs that blew around the shield. Trailbreaker faltered.

His shield sizzled and almost collapsed. The Autobots arms began to fall. The shield disappeared. The Decepticons moved in raising their weapons.

The group lifted their weapons but it was too late. The Decepticons fired on the team. The fell one by one.

10. jet convoy

I have a new fanfic in the works, it bridges G1 with Beast Wars, showing the evolution the TF's went through, what everyone was up to after the "Rebirth" episodes, the BW crew in Cybertron, among a LOT of other stuff. Don't know when I'll have it ready, but its definately going to be an extremely fun ride. Dio and Blitz_64 are helping me with designs and names for the BW crew's Cybertronian forms, as well as bits of info. Hopefully I'll have a chapter ready this month.

Thinking of naming it: "The Forgotten Years".

:D 

11. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Revising War of Ages again. I think this will be the fourth revision... here is a sample of Razorclaw's big "Act III" speech:

(in response to Ravage's questioning of Razorclaw's logic after Primal said something witty from the confines of his cell)
    "War is not something to shun my malevolent minion. In this darkest hour of our race's history, war is the very thing that binds us, that keeps us going down our respective paths. With this in mind take, for example, the many compatriots and fellow dwellers of this place returning home after so long only to be met with chance. Feirce change. Even those we once felt were as close as brothers are being exterminated by our own weapons fire. We are most certainly not a perfect race.
    "Because of our imperfections we wage war with our own, not just our enemies. Then, when the wars are over, and black smoke churns in our blood-red skies, there are those among us who attempt to justify the wars because they were 'in the interest of peace'. All the while, they are stocking up on their won weapons so that they might be ready once the new era of peace inevitibly comes to an end.
    "Well, NO MORE! I find this to be our most despicible behavior. Over the course of our existence, we have been caught in a most savage of circles. Much like history, this was destined to continue on forever. However, with the conquest of our home world, history itself will now be re-written in the image of our new lord, the Dark God!"

(Ravage's "Act IV or V" speech)
    "My existence is something I have come to question recently. By all accounts, I should be dead, but destiny it seems is something that wont allow it. They say destiny has something in store for us all, what is my task?
    "The Covenant speaks of a silent predator that stalks his prey in both light and dark. Could this be me? If so, this means I am destined to betray my fellow warriors, but what could cause me to do such a thing? Everything I have ever held dear is long since gone, rusted away with the centuries. I have nothing, save my own life, now. There is nothing my comrades could do that would cause such a reaction from me.
    "Then, this would most certainly rule me out as the predator. But if the predator is not me, then...who?"

12. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    About to finish up "Rise of the Alpha Quintesson" which will then sequel to "The Emperor of Destruction".

Read on for spoilers.

Optimus Prime and a small barrage of troops leave Cybertron! Why? Where are they headed?

Megatron returns! Scorponok, Doom-Lock, and Command Ravage face redemption! Skywarp's final moments! Starscream and Alexis! The combiners! The Omnicons! Grimlock and Swoop! Unicron and his new heralds!

The excitement is just beginning. With Optimus Prime gone, who will lead the Autobots against the return of their greatest foe? Who lives? Who doesn't?

This just is no longer just a re-write of Transformers Energon, this will shake up the entire Armada/Energon/Cybertron universe!

Stay tuned... :) 

13. Hakudoushi

Update!!!! Please!!!!!

DAMN YOU SPOILERS WHICH ARE MORE OR LESS A TEASER!!!!!!!! :banghead: 

14. Jetplague

THE TRANSFORMERS - THE PROJECT N CRISIS

Well...it's a busy year for me, what can I say...but the next chapter should be up as soon as I can finish writing it.

Next Chapter: Ice Shield - Huffer and the gang still circling around the Arctic notice a few Decepticons wandering about close by. Starscream assigns Skyfire his new duties and a new badge of honor, all the while, Archeville and Chip Chase soon have a terrifying ordeal as Megatron continues to question the both of them about the Project.

15. jet convoy

Here's a little small teaser for my new fic, "The Forgotten Years". The first chapter is complete, but I believe it needs a bit more editing. It will be ready soon, so here's the preview(BTW, I probably will change the name of the city-state mentioned in this preview since as I said, the chapter needs mor editing):

"CHAPTER 1: A New Beggining"

A cloaked figure made its way through a desolate back-alley of the Cybertronian city-state Argentan, inhabited by Predacons, shunned by their Maximal brethren. Their ancestors had waged a great war across the universe,until it had come to a stop, and the war ended. Peace reigned on Cybertron, but all that was about to change.

The cloaked figure knocked on a metallic door, as a small, blue, seemingly old Predacon opened the door.

"Oh, its you... come in...", said the old Transformer.

The cloaked figure entered through the door, not saying a word. The old Transformer locked the door after making sure no one else was outside. The room was filled with bookcases, it appeared to be a personal library.

"You have what I asked you?", asked the cloaked figure.

"Yes, I have it."

The old Predacon pushed aside a small bookcase, where a panel rested on the wall. He punched in a code in a small console next to it. The panel opened, a thick book inside it. The old Predacon took it out and punched in a code, closing the panel. He then placed the bookcase in its original position, making sure the panel was well hidden.

"The original copies have been lost... this is the best that I could do through my black market connections. However, its the most complete copy you'll find out there."

He handed it to the cloaked figure, which skimmed through the pages.

"What about your part of the bargain?", asked the old Predacon. "Where are the credits?"

The cloaked figure chuckled, and placed the open book on a table. He pulled back the hood, revealing a purple head with red optics, encased in a black helmet.

"Your credits... yesss.", said the Predacon, reaching into a pocket and placing a small rectangular object on the table.

The old Predacon grabbed it and took out a small device, and swiped the small card-looking object through a slot. The screen lit up as the number of Cybertronian credits was displayed on the screen of the device.

"There's only 50,000 credits here.", complained the old robot. "We had agreed on 100,000!"

"Take it or leave it."

As the cloaked Predacon was about to grab the book that had just been given to him, a panel in the ceiling opened, revealing a machine gun inside it, aiming directly at the cloaked Transformer.

"Either you give me the credits now, or I'll blow your head off, and then take the credits from your smoking corpse!", said the old Predacon with a small remote in his hand. "All it takes is the push of this button..."

Then suddenly, in what appeared to be a split second, the cloaked figure reached out with his hand and crushed the remote, along with the old robot's hand. He yelled in agony as mech fluid flowed from his crushed hand. The cloaked Transformer pulled back the cloak over his right shoulder, revealing a cannon aiming directly at the old robot.

"You should have taken those credits when you had the chance..."

He said, before he fired his cannon and a burst of laser fire incinerated the old Predacon's head along with parts of his upper chest and shoulders. The body dropped to the floor, lifeless. The cloaked figure walked towards the small table where he had left the book, and read the passage in which he had left the page on, before closing it.

"The age of Megatron has begun anew.", said the Predacon, an evil grin across his face. "Quite a shame you won't live to see it...", he said to the dead Transformer.

STAY TUNED FOR THE REST....

:) 

16. Jetplague

Once again I deeply apologize for my delay in bringing you updates. I'm trying my best to keep the story going...even if the chapters have a bit of a gap inbetween the next installment.

Next Chapter - Ride to War

Optimus Prime and the others try to help the humans on the now destroyed site of Area 51. Only to learn of yet another secret awaiting them in the cold North where the other Autobots are. Meanwhile, Megatron continues to demand Archeville reveal everything about his Project...and uses a secret of his own to make him talk.

This should be a good chapter...(so get writing it already!) Ok, ok...I'm going.

17. Hakudoushi

Yes! I demand you listen to yourself Jetplague! Update soon please, or I will have to take it out on my computer.

*prepars to pour Mountain dew over laptop.*

Please don't make me do it JP! :cry 

18. Jetplague

Noooo!! Anything but Mountain Dew!! Sprite's ok....maybe even 7up....or even Ginger ale! mmmm....Ginger ale....*Drooooool* Uh....what...oh yeah...sorry, I'll see if I can get something up soon. The story I mean, the story! Sheesh...filthy minds. :D 

19. Jetplague

Next Chapter - Snow Blind

Spike searches for his father Sparkplug as he believes he might have become lost and the Autobots begin to head out to where Megatron's energy blast originated. As Spike and Sparkplug eventually meet, they run into a very large problem of their own.

Then...I think you're going to like the next chapter after that....

Behold, The N Project

Yep....this is the part where we finally, at long last, get a look at the top secret that Archeville has been holding back all this time.

20. NexusPrime

NexusPrime The finder of Gears

News Credits:
    Well here is a preview of my binaltech storyline Plunge into Anarchy

"I dont care about the reasons, why did you let that bomb go off" shouted the goverment rep,

"We have explained why, we want to know what those tunnels were leading too" replied Ultra Magnus, the goverment rep looked at him and walked out,
    "Do not concern yourself with that" he said as he walked out. Ultra Magnus turned to Chromedome and Chase.

"What are we going to do, Windcharger is still missing, and now I have a exploded goverment lab on my hands and half of the genesis strike force has been put out of commission" Ultra Magnus looked out onto Autobot city. Chromedome stepped forward,
    "From what Chase told me sir it looked like a Goverment factory or training ground,"

"Well we will have to wait for Pointblank and Crosshairs to come back online" replied Ultra Magnus, "Dogfight, took alot of damage and he wont be back online for some time, in the mean time I need you two to go on a new mission"

"A new mission?" replied both of them, then the main doors of Ultra magnus's office opened.
    "Why didnt you call me sooner me could have made better job then them"