Writers Guild - Preivew your upcoming stories/chapters!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Kickback, Jun 1, 2003.

1. beatnik poe

beatnik poe Veteran

I am a flawed writer...too many ideas and so few fully finished... but alas, here is another one I started work on alst night:

Transformers: Colony

Cybertron detonated in a beautiful obliteration of sentient life. A thin blue plasma ring burst out from the hyperactive core encircling the dramatic explosion as it burst out to brighten the emptiness of space. As the ejecta cooled in the frozen reaches of space, an observer to this event would have seen 15 tiny pods racing out ahead of the shockwave, riding it's surge like a tiny surfer against a massive wave. the chaos racing behind them, the passengers of the tiny pods new none the better that they were being sent out, as the only survivors of a dead planet, to forge life anew and start over on a new planet where their kind could once again thrive, this time in the hope that they find peace instead of the culminated devestation in which they were sent from.

Supplied with nothing more than basic knowledge of survival, the 15 pods made their way into a wormhole and disappeared forever from the burning emptiness of their birthplanet of Cybertron.

2. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

It has been too, too long since I last posted a teaser of my works here in the Writers' Guild... Yessss...

For those of you following my Transformers Universe story, prepare to see some interesting tales unfold...

In Transformers Universe Razorclaw; witness the battle and introduction to the new leader of the Decepticons and Unicrons' chosen. Also be prepared for a surprising twist concerning certain characters already partially introduced in my Universe story.

As a follow up we have Transformers Universe Optimus Primal; The couterpoint to Razorclaw, introducing us to Primus' chosen and his perspective on all of this. Also guest starring, The Dinobots.

Other stories finished in rough draft form include the initial introductions to Tankor and Obsidian, from Obsidians' point of view... And all I can say is, if you thought Obsidian being Quickstrike was a bad idea, wait and see just what secrets Quickstrike is privy to.
    Also written up in rough draft form, there is the introduction to the merciless Skywarp, and his conscription into Unicrons' ranks.

Two other stories are also prepared to be typed up for your viewing pleasure, each of them is a semi-stand alone tale or series that has no direct repercussions on my Universe story, but are considered a part of the larger pocture playing out...

First up; Transformers Amadeus: The Dinobots of one particular Universe where the Earth is at war with all Transformers and has access to the Vok planet buster moon, have been chosen to prevent one of Unicrons' contingency plans from seeing fruition. Grimlock leads' Striker, Sludge, Swoop, Triceradon and Slammer on a mission of utmost necessity against the Predacon monster Cryotek and his Decepticon allies.
    But first Grimlock is sent to an Optimus Primal of another reality to give him vital information, which will tie in directly to...

Transformers Universe: Robot Masters: Megatron and his Decepticons have gained access to the Transwarp Hub, Unicron is using them as a contingency plan of sorts, their quest for the powerful substance Solitarium is intended to keep Primus from seeing the true preparations Unicron is undertaking on the off chance that his Decepticon forces are actually terminated.
    Many of the great Autobot Warriors of the past are decimated when Megatron and his followers attack Autobot City in the year Two Thousand Four, strangely enough Starscream seems to be a member of Megatrons' forces. Just why that is, still remains a mystery.

In the first part of a multi-part tale introducing the players of Robot Masters; Convoy the heroic leader of the Autobots will be badly damaged and in need of repairs using the dangerous new substance Solitarium, will he survive? Only Primus alone knows' the answer to that.

Well that's all I've got planned for now, except I may type up the rest of the tech specs I've written for the characters I intend to use for Universe, everything from the Spychangers to the Constructicons, which should be most interesting, espicially how I explain why two teams of Constructicons can exist at the same time... :wink: 

I hope some of you actually care about seeing me continue this and look forward to reading it, yessssss.

3. Falcadore

Falcadore Touring Car Autobot

Newby to these fora, I have a title I'm working on. The original site is now in its eighth chapters, and is being mirrored on another forum to its second chapter...

A re-boot of Generation 1 to my own design, some borrowed plot concepts to establish the story, but have now diverged near fully.

An exerpt from Chapter One: Fall From Grace.....

"Prime, we have to find landfall, immediately." The speaker, the one who had spoken to Wheeljack, looked like a sleeker version of Wheeljack. Ten metres standing, which he wasn't, in white and black compared to Wheeljacks white, green and red, Prowl was an altogether more aesthetic proposition. Prowl was shuffling through navigational charts searching for where they had emerged. Even with the assistance of Teletran One, the Ark's onboard mainframe, it was a tough assignment. There are far too many stars to make finding your location after an emergency hyperspace egress easy. Teletran found a match and shunted the display to Prowl who forwarded it to the larger figure seated in the command chair in the middle of the bridge. Optimus Prime stood over fifteen meters tall, a mountain of red and blue metal.

"Here Prime. It is the only option." Prowl did not sound resigned or hopeful, merely informative.

"No local population. It is not a named world, a feral world." Optimus Prime considered. "Wheeljack, can you repair the Ark without the assistance of a dry dock?" said with a deeper voice filled with the authority years of command experience can give.

"Yes," called the disembodied reply from the absent Wheeljack. He had a question of his own, "We heading somewhere wild?"

"Confirmed, we are orienting for jump now. Jetfire there is our course."

"Aye Prime, coming about and laid in," said the white figure at the helm. "Wheeljack, I need power for 600 light seconds travel then manoeuvring once we're in system."

"We can handle that. We have power when you want it."

"Leap." said Optimus. As Jetfire fired the main engines another voice appeared.

"Decepticons," Jazz was at the sensor station. A burst of energy had been picked up before the sensors were taken offline for the jump. A lot of the more sensitive sensors could easily be burned out by the mass of energy waves from a hyperspace entry. Those at weapons consoles started, but relaxed again as the distinctive but indescribable effect of hyperspace came from the viewscreen. Jazz replayed the last moments of data and evaluated.

"Did they get a read on our jump?" asked Prowl, mentally pouring over options.

"Almost certainly."

"We will be vulnerable once we arrive in system. Prowl, Bluestreak we need an ambush." said Prime.

"Bluestreak, how are the particle beam weapons?"

"Reasonably wrecked. We have lost 80% from the starboard side, so that is a real mess, could not hit Omega Supreme at point blank with them, and the chances of the 'cons arriving on the port side is only fifty-fifty. Shall I toss a door magnet and rip open half the decks to save time?"

"Missiles?" asked Prowl, ignoring the flippancy.

"Got them all. Have not had a chance, or the need to fire one."

"Prime we need to stop and make a microjump. The Decepticons will follow our track, so if we microjump we won't be where they expect us to be. We will salvo a broad spread, bring down their shields with the missiles fired closest abeam and damage them as those fired from further missile ports catch up." Prowl was still evolving the plan as he spoke. Optimus Prime stood back and let his strategist plan it out. Bluestreak and the other warriors were ready just as the unintelligible something of hyperspace snapped to the black to normal space. Only instead of a smooth transition, it juddered, as if reality didn't want to appear, as Jetfire performed the microjump. It left a mass of energy residue in space and put them several kilometres from the position their jump would have suggested. As Jetfire reoriented the Ark at Prowls direction it became obvious they were more than merely in system. A blue and white world wheeled about through the viewports. Against the backstop of the planets gravity well, adding a wall to the trap. If the Decepticons had miscalculated their guess at the jump their safety systems would snap them unexpectedly back into reality. It was a good plan, a hopeful plan.

Tension built as the minutes passed. The Decepticons were overdue. Why? The immaculate yellow figure of Sunstreaker impatiently tapped a finger against a weapons console. The red figure of his brother Sideswipe glared at Sunstreaker momentarily and the tapping stopped.

"Energy spike." called Jazz. The direction was fed instantly into the missile seekers. Bluestreak didn't hesitate.

"Salvo one!" and the Ark shuddered with multiple launches.

4. Repugnus

Repugnus ActionMaster

News Credits:
    I'm currently revising the first chapter of my new fanfic, and I'd love some input on it once it's done. Here's a preview pic I made for it (which I'm also currently using as my sig) and a quick blurb about it:

[​IMG]

Transformers: The Prodigals
    As the new espionage director for the Autobot army, Goldbug is sent on a mission deep behind enemy lines. Not only must he deal with dangerous odds and his own insecurities, but the questionable allegiance of his new troops as well. Meanwhile, the return of an old enemy puts the staunch loyalty of Cyclonus to the test and threatens the lives of every Transformer on Charr, including Goldbug and his small band of heroes.

5. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Generation 3: the continueing of Generation 1 Coming soon

Preview

Rodimus goes to Optimus, "Prime, why are you having speed bump go with you? Hes..." Optimus interupts, "If I hadn't have kept you at Autobot City, or I would have shot Megatron when you tried to get that gun away from him at the battle I died in, I would have killed haim and Unicron might have destroyed Cybertron. See, all derserve a chance to show their true power. You just had to..." He stops and looks at something. He opens the compartment in his leg and pulls out his big black Ion Blaster. He aims at a mini computer laying on one of the control pannels. "PRIME! What are you doing!" yells Ultra Magnus and Rodimus at the same time. Prime says in a serious voice, "Be quiet!"

How does it sound? I have more this is just a little bit of the middle of the first chapter. Does the name sound good. PM me with any sugestions.

6. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Sorry new Universe chapters have been taking so long. My editor has been a litle busy lately so he's been taking a little longer to look over the chapters and send them back to me. Here are a few projects I'll start working on.

"UNIVERSE-THE SIDE STORIES"

Basically these are short stories of different characters in Universe who's pasts weren't fleshed out much. Like for example: Razorclaw , Snarl, Reptilion, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, etc. These should keep you people busy while I work on the sequels, which I've got big plans for.

I've also been planning of doing two other fanfic. Each of them will tie into Universe. One is form Robots in Disguise and another for Energon which will continue after the Armada comic.

I stopped writing "Reloaded" since no even appeared to be reading it and I found Universe to be much more enjoyable so forget about Reloaded.

That's it for now. New Universe chapters will be added soon.

:biggrin:

7. gruff

gruff New Member

As far as I can gather, this thread is for the shameless self-promotion of my work? :)  So here goes:

I've decided to publish my story Peace Through Tyranny here. It is a G1 Transformers fanfic which prequels Simon Furman's 'official' story The Magnificent Six, set in the G1 continuity. But as they are both stories that are set on Cybertron, I think they also fit the War Within continuity too.

The reason I wrote it was because I think The Magnificent Six is Furman's best ever TF work and, specifically, his character Megadeath was too special to be glossed over in such a short story. If you want to read it, here is a link to a scan of the 1990 TF annual in which it appeared:

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/einstein/958/1990/magnificent/01.html

[[ if this link is considered inappropriate, I will remove it, but the annuals are hard to come across, and until they are re-released, I use this site myself for reference material ]]

It doesn't really matter which you read first; perhaps because it is set earlier, Peace Through Tyranny might be the logical choice, but even though it finishes precisely where The Magnificent Six begins, I think they both work fine as stand-alone stories. However, there are several sublte nods and references to Furman's work throughout. Not essential to the plot, but hopefull interesting to those that catch them!

The plot has been compared to Apocolypse Now, which I suppose is fair in that a soldier is sent to kill an officer, but really that is where the comparison should start and end. I think anyone who liked The Magnificent Six will like Peace Through Tyranny.

Plot summary:
    A Decepticon assassin is sent to terminate a Renegade General discovers ther is more to his regime than its rule by an iron fist. Stranded in the anarchic wastelands of cross-faction zealots and the bugiling mix of legend and half-truths, pressure on the assassin's small unit mounts above and beyond breaking point. When the truth about about the aftermath of a dead city emerges, he questions whether the psychopathic General is the real enemy. In this breeding ground of apathy and heresy, it becomes time to find and unmask the mythical leader of a cult gripped by fear. The story concludes with their epic confrontation and the powerful conviction required to judge the almightly and live with the consequences.

Extract:
    "Kill, destroy, ravage!" read the poster. It was propaganda, but not of the same vein as other propaganda I had witnessed before. Neutralist regions that were considered of some worth, those that had not been left to the dead and dying for thousands of years like Taggon, were filled with the stuff. But this was more of an advert, a public awareness announcement regarding an impending bit of fun. Most of the conventional Autobot recruitment messages had been long since torn down in this region, and a handful of the usual Decepticon posters promising victory remained scattered throughout the town. But this was different and very eye-catching.

"Kill, destroy, ravage!...Steal, maul, violate!" I read. Amidst the text were pictures of desecrated houses, factories, and Autobots. "Pillage, maim, indulge!" It read like a thesaurus for "pleasure", like a dream, like the reminder of an existence many years ago. I did something I had not done for some time; I smiled.

For too long this war had been just that, a war. Back in the days way back, it was not so much a war, but martial rule, survival of the fittest followed by global anarchy. If you wanted a new data entertainment chip you did not go and buy it, you stole it. You found someone weaker than yourself and you took it. If you wanted a fight to relieve your boredom, you did not ask your commanding officer who to attack, you found a wretch on the street and you smashed his face in. That was what being a Decepticon was all about. That was why [we] were known colloquially as "Evil". Nowadays it was all regimented war. War with tactics. War with orders. War without fun. "Ransack, maraud, hurt!" In the good old days you certainly did not queue at a bar waiting for an energon drink. He looked up. What the heck was Runamuck doing? Where was my drink? I took one last scan of the poster and added it to my memory banks.

8. Jetplague

Jetplague Michael Bay is evil!

The Transformers: Generation One Universe - The Project N Crisis

The latest Chapter called "Observations and Attitudes" is up...but that's not why I'm here (other than to promote my stories...that is). But there are two chapters coming that will interest you a great deal...

While I haven't been putting up the chapter titles...just adding to the long story...the chapter titles go as followed:

Ch.1 - The New Mission Begins
    Ch.2 - What Lies Beneath
    Ch.3 - Return of the Decepticons
    Ch.4 - The Man Behind The Secret
    Ch.5 - Prime Directives
    Ch.6 - Observations and Attitudes

and now the coming two chapters that have been long coming...

Ch.7 - No More Secrets - Prime leads the Autobots into an uncertain battle with the Humans at Area 51, Wheeljack and the Witwickys are alerted to Telatran One with some startling info.

Ch.8 - The Project Revealed - Archeville personally leads the Decepticons to his Project N secret and as the humans are being attacked at Area 51...they soon discover it's not the Autobots attacking!

So gear up and be prepared....the battle has only yet begun.

9. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Just a little something that I'm trying to see if it will work out or not. Still have a lot to work on, but oh well. If read closely you'll see how it ties into my other stories. Really wondering if this will work or not. What do you all think, with this tiny bit of story. Sorry, it's all I have right now. :redface2: 

Ocean City was relatively calm for once which Hot Shot didn’t mind for one bit. It was nice to get a little break from fighting, though it was always short lived. Taking a deep breath he leaned against the railing over looking the vast Earth ocean and began to think. Everything was so peaceful here, just wish it could stay that way.

“Man, if only Cybertron was this beautiful.” His voice faded off as alarms began to sound. “Oh, what now.”

“Hot Shot, we have an unidentified warp gate opening up!” Came Optimus Prime’s voice over the com-link. “Be careful, it might be the Decepticons.”

“Got it!” Hot Shot scanned the sky till he made out a tiny disturbance in the air. “I spotted it! Everybody, let’s move out!”

It didn’t take him long to run to the bridge where Red Alert, Ironhide, and Kicker now stood their weapons aimed, or in Kicker’s case fists at the portal now opening up. Jetfire stayed stationary just above them, his arms crossed as he waited.

“Here it comes men!” Shouted Hot Shot as he brought his gun up higher.

The portal opened and as it did do a large robotic body came flying through, but something was terribly wrong. The body appeared to be in free fall, not moving even though it was quickly picking up speed as it fell. Quickly seeing that the being needed some much needed help Jetfire swooped in and caught it as several more came flying through.

“It’s an Autobot! They’re all Autobots!” Yelled Jetfire as he quickly landed on the bridge. “He needs to go in the tank, A.S.A.P!”

Hot Shot nodded and turned to the other Autobots noticing all of them seemed a bit confused. As he stepped closer he noticed one thing that seemed a bit out of place. The Autobots didn’t have the badge he wore, instead they wore something completely different, something he couldn’t believe he was seeing.

“They’re not Autobots!” Kicker said for him. “I don’t know what they are, but that isn’t an Autobot or Decepticon logo. It’s both!”

The small red one held his hands high in the air. “We’re Autobots just like all of you.” He appeared very concerned as he stared Hot Shot right in the optics. “What are you all going to do to the commander?”

10. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    How did the Disgusticons get off Badune?

Will Cerebros, Elita-1 and the others reach Earth to aid Megatron before his team is destroyed by the Alpha Cybertronian Empire?

What has the Liege Maximo done with Xenotron and the inert Shockwave, and what are his intentions concerning his latest captive, Optimus Prime?

What happens to Grimlock on the Flagship?

Who will betray those who escaped to Charr?

The answers to these questions and more in the next few Chapters of Transformers: Retribution, so stay tuned!

11. GeeWerX

GeeWerX Member

Transformers:The Motion Picture

Summary: When scientists uncover a derelict spacecraft of unknown origin, an attempt to revive its technology awakens lethal machines bent on galactic conquest.

This is my vision of the most anticipated motion picture event in movie history.

Here's an excerpt from the script:

INT. APARTMENT LIVINGROOM - CONTINUOUS
    An Asian woman, CANDACE LIN, sits on her couch watching the television. On screen is an earlier broadcast of the alien escavation.
    CANDACE
    Nathan? What’s going on, babes, you’re all over the television and you look terrible. Have you been shaving?
    LANDSEY
    You haven’t changed a bit, Lin, Look, I need you to rally the team together. Call Jenkins, Taggs, and the others, and have them get down to CAI, stat.
    CANDACE
    I’m a little too old for late night parties, Nathan. You’re married, I’m dating my cat--
    LANDSEY
    This is serious, Candy!
    CANDACE
    Okay, okay. What’s the deal?
    LANDSEY
    We need to get it out of there, now, Candace. I think we’ve finally learned where it came from.
    CANDACE
    Oh, my god, are you sure?
    LANDSEY
    As my wife’s first pregnancy test.
    CANDACE
    Okay. Okay, I’m out the door. I’ll call you at the center.
    LANDSEY
    No, I’ll staying in town tonight. I’ll contact you from a hard line. I’ve got to go, Candy. Thanks.
    CANDACE
    (smiling)
    You owe me, babe.
    LANDSEY
    Always.
    The call ends. LANDSEY pushes the antennae down with his mouth and drops it on the passenger seat. He looks at his watch, then presses the accelerator. His jeep speeds down the wet highway and passes an unmarked car. Inside, two men resume a normal posture and the driver starts the car, making his way from the side street onto the highway.
    LANDSEY continues flying down the road. The road is wet and only a few cars can be seen approaching from the other direction. LANDSEY glances into his rear view and notices the jeep following him.
    LANDSEY
    Okay. We can do this, BRADDOCK.
    LANDSEY punches it hard, barreling down the road. The jeep behind him accelerates in hot pursuit. He swerves a right around the corner, onto a busy street. There are people hurrying down the sidewalk to get out of the rain, a few startled by the screeching of his jeep. A moment later, LANDSEY’s pursuers follow.
    The two continue their cat and mouse chase down the business district of the island. LANDSEY constantly switches lanes, hoping to lose the men in the busy bustle of cars. The men struggle to keep up with his chaotic driving.
    A young couple leaving a bar rush into the street, clearly drunk and laughing aloud. LANDSEY barely notices them in time.
    LANDSEY
    Watch out!
    He careens out of the way and onto the pavement, crashing into a nearby hotdog stand and continues barreling down the sidewalk trying to get control of the jeep again. He swerves back onto the street, smashing through a mail bin.
    LANDSEY
    Okay. That was wild.
    LANDSEY makes a left at the next intersection and flies down a lone two lane road. Only the two jeeps’ headlights can be seen in the murky, rainy darkness.
    The jeep behind him speeds up and moves into the other lane, slowly advancing towars LANDSEY’s driver’s side.
    MP
    Take ‘em out.
    The other MP pulls out his piece and takes a few shots at LANDSEY’s jeep.
    LANDSEY
    What the hell are you doin?!
    The MP fires off a few more rounds and LANDSEY feels a slight jerk as his jeep loses it’s tire and swerves. He desperately attempts to regain control until he notices a third jeep parked directly in front of him, blocking the road. He slams on the brakes and swerves off the road.
    The jeep behind him stops and the two MPs step outside, weapons drawn.
    LANDSEY just sits in his jeep breathing heavily. He turns to face the MPs.
    LANDSEY
    I suppose Braddock has revoked my participation in this project.
    MP
    We’re escorting you back to base, sir.
    LANDSEY
    You don’t know what we’re dealing with here, son.
    MP
    I will fire if I have to, sir.
    VOICE FROM BEHIND THEM
    No, you will not.
    The two MPs look at each other for a moment and slowly turn around. LANDSEY looks past them as well.
    The jeep sitting in the road starts it’s engines. It’s lights flash on and it backs up slightly, facing the three men.
    MP
    What the hell.
    The silhouette of the jeep begins to shift and loud gears can be heard whirring, hydraulics screeching. The jeep contorts and rises into the air, breaking apart and reattaching. Upon it’s top, two eyes appear and the men realize the jeep is now standing over them.
    MP
    Holy shit! Holy shit!
    MP (2)
    What the hell?
    HOUND
    Leave. Now.
    The two men dart back towards their jeep and hop inside.
    MP (2)
    What the hell was that?
    MP
    I don’t know, but I’m taking sick leave effective immediately.
    The MPs jeep backs up and the headlights shine the direction of LANDSEY’s jeep. They see some form of light distortion standing in front of LANDSEY, almost liquid in form.
    The MPs turn their jeep around and drive off. The distortion disappears and HOUND turns to face LANDSEY. LANDSEY merely stares in shock and disbelief, the ground shaking as HOUND walks towards him.

12. jet convoy

Dio appears to be having computer problems, so new Universe chapters might take a while to be posted since they need to be edited by him first. Right now I'm working on my Energon fanfic which is a continuation of the Armada comic book and it's connected to my Universe fic and eventually, its sequel. I'm working on Chapter one right now. It might be finished and posted durign the weekend. Hope you guys like what I have in store.

:D 

13. shredder

shredder Transformers writer!!!

my upcoming story!

this is my story i'm started with it four days ago! it's after energon and here it's a little taste of it! hope you enjoy it! :thumbs2: 

TRANSFORMERS: THE LOST RACE
    Written by: August and Even Tekrø

Prelude:

1,000,000 year before energon!
    A ship with a mysterius logo…………
    It’s heading for planet Mars!
    But fail and crashes on planet Cybertron!
    For ask help with the war.
    Rodimus saw this and shut them off deep in the core of Cyberton!

Episode 1: trouble on Cybertron

There we left the autobots…

The autobots suceeding finding a big energon ore on Ocean city.
    ”that was a big ore” strongarm says.
    Optimus Prime and Roadblock are in the control room!
    They get the message about the Energon.
    Strongarm appear on the screen.
    ”Optimus Prime we have found a energon ore, and it’s big!”
    ”good Strongarm, let me know when your finished.”
    ”yes sir!”
    ”what do you think about that, Optimus?” Roadblock says.
    ”that’s just what we need, but I feel that something are wrong!”
    ”what do you mean?”
    ”think about it, we have found more Energon on three weeks than on three years”
    ”???????”
    suddently doctor jones appear on the screen!
    ”Optimus, we are finish on the upgrading on Prime force”
    ”good, can you send it over now?”
    ”i willllllschhhsccscs optiiiischhee”
    the conversation is broke!
    ”what happened” Roadblock says!
    Suddently Rodimus appear on the screen!
    ”Optimus Prime , we have problems on Cybertron! The remaining decepticlones are rioting!”
    ”count on me, i’m coming as fast as i can!” says Optimus!
    The screen black out!
    ”Roadblock call the team!”
    ”yes sir!”
    Roadblock goes to the microphone and calling the team!
    ”all Autobots meet at the control room now!”
    and some vehicles comes in the control room
    ”report?”Optimus says!
    ”Hotshot here!”
    ”Jetfire here!”
    ”Ironhide here!”
    ”transform” they says togethere!
    ”good.” Optimus says.
    Then the screen turns on!
    It’s doctor Jones!
    ”i send your Prime force to you now Optimus!”
    And a warp gate opens!
    ”Let’s try them out” Optimus says!
    ”Optimus Prime powerlinx!!!!”
    Fire v2, chopter v2,
    digger v2, submarine v2 COMBINE!!
    ”ok, roll out” Optimus says!
    Then a warp gate opens!
    And they walk inside it.
    They don’t see it, but Kicker sneak in to the warpgate!

EPISODE 2: SNOWCAT is back in town!

They have reached Cybertron!
    ”what a mess” Ironhide says.
    ”let’s try out the new Prime force” Optimus says.
    ”let’s crush them” Roadblock says.
    Then some Decepticlones run towards them!
    ”energon blast” Optimus says.
    And all the decepticlones that run towards them are destroyed!
    The autobots start to battle!
    After a minute, Hotshot see a familiar vehicle!
    ”who’s that” He thinks!
    ”hey, you all starting without us!!!” some familiar voices says.
    It’s Wingsaber and Prowl.
    ”good your here Wingsaber and Prowl” Kicker says.
    And all the other turn around and says ”KICKER!!!!”
    ”Let’s show them Ironhide”
    ”alright, kicker”
    The battle goes on!
    But their losing ground!
    Suddently ironhide say:
    ”Jetfire , powerlinx”
    ”alright!!” Jetfire says.
    And they starting to powerlinx!
    ”Ironhide combine, Jetfire combine! Ironhide powerlinx!”
    and they begin to fight!
    ”Roadblock, powerlinx” Hotshot says.
    And they to are powerlinxing.
    ”Hotshot combine, Roadblock combine! Hotshot powerlinx!”
    the battle goes on and the screen goes far far to the space and you see a familiar face……MEGATRON!
    He’s body is completely destoyed exept the head!
    Then you see a sparkle in he’s eyes!
    Back to the battle!
    ”wsjjhhho, there guard are pretty tight” Ironhide says!
    ”yeah, i know” Hotshot says.
    Suddently someone shoot Hotshot in he’s back!
    And unpowerlinx!
    ”what a heck” Jetfire says!
    And someone says: ”joddalahihihi”
    And Optimus says: ”I know that voice!”
    They turn around and Snowcat are standing on a top of a building!
    ”Snowcat” Kicker says.
    ”take Snowcat at all cost” Optimus says!
    They start to battle!
    Kicker yell: ”Hotshot wait!”
    And Hotshot turns around!
    ”I got a gift from my father to you!”
    and Kicker gives something to him!
    ”What is it?”
    ”It’s a depleter gun mode, that let you suck all energon out from any target”
    ”Thanks”
    Hotshot starts to aim on Snowcat!
    Sjoooowww!
    And Snowcat fall down!
    And another familiar Transformers appears behind them!

EPISODE 3: ROADBLOCK’s hard choice!

”Hahahaha” say the Transformer
    ”it’s Demolisher ”Optimus says.
    ”why do you start this riot, Demolisher ?”
    ”it wasn’t me, i got orders!”
    ”by who? Megatron is dead!”
    ”no he isn’t dead!”
    ”liar!” Hotshot yell!
    Meanwhile, back to where Megatron is!
    You see the body of Megatron is restored!
    ”Optimus !!!”he says!
    And a warpgate opens and Megatron goes in!
    Back to the battle!
    ”why shall i lie! He’s standing right behind you”
    and a warpgate opens behind Hotshot but the autobots don’t notice it!
    ”yeah sure, why will i belive in that!”
    ”Why should’t you” Megatron says.
    Everyone turns around!
    And notice that Megatron is upgraded!
    ”What???, how can you live?” Optimus yell.
    ”easy all that energon i melted in!”
    Optimus run towards Megatron and starts fighting!
    But are easy match for Megatron!
    Optimus finally get’s a good hit on him!
    ”take that!”
    Megatron land on the ground right in front of Roadblock and looking at him!
    then Roadblock hears a voice in his head!
    ”join the Decepticons and you will become Inferno again!”
    you see that Roadblock start to think!
    ”i really want to be Inferno again, but i don’t want to join the Decepticons!
    I’m a Autobot, but maybe it’s my only chance!”
    And the battle goes on!
    ”i will crush you with my bare hands” Megatron says!
    ”oh, yeah!! let’s me see it be done!” Optimus says!
    And you see Roadblock thinking again!
    ”why shouldn’t I join the Decepticons! ”
    Hotshot notice this at Roadblock is thinking and says:
    ”what are you thinking about?”
    ”nothing”
    ”well i can see it on you. Your thinking on something”
    suddently Roadblock punch Hotshot away!
    ”i made my choice!”
    and starts aiming on Optimus!
    ”sorry Optimus! ” Roadblock says!
    And shoot Optimus in he’s back!
    ”aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh”
    and Optimus fells on the ground!
    ”Optimus” Ironhide says.
    And he runs to Optimus !
    ”hahahahahaha, come Roadblock!” Megatron says!
    And the Decepticons and some Decepticlones
    Are leaveing with Roadblock!
    ”nooooo, Roadblock ” kicker screams!
    Now you see Megatron and Roadblock talking on a planet!
    ”now it’s time for me to finish my part of the deal” Megatron says
    and Megatron puts he’s hand in Roadblock chest
    ”aaaahhggggaaghghghaaaghhg” screams Roadblock.
    And he’s begin to glowing……….
    When he’s finish glowing he’s Inferno with a Decepticons mark on he’s chest!
    Back to Cybertron!!!!
    ”I think Megatron was brainwashing Roadblock! ” kicker says.
    ”i think so to, but we have Snowcat!” Hotshot says.

14. jet convoy

A little update on the Energon fic. Going to make a few finishing touches and the first chapters will be posted sometime this week. Maybe they'll be ready Wednesday or maybe even tomorrow.

:D 

15. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

My story

Well I have had this story for awhile and already have 3 small sections to it, but I decided to preview my new one. It is called Beast Wars: Scarem Wars. Basically, a group of traveling Maximals are in a ship that is barely running, Cybertron was destroyed. The group crashes on a planet. There the vile Scarem, an exile, and his group are already there for a massive energon collection. Now here is the knew chapter. One thing to note is that Igneous is really Iguanus i just messed up on the name. The new chapter is called Igneous' Raid. In it Packrat will confront Igneous in a battle that doesn't end the way Packrat expects. Igneous breaks into the Maximal ship and the story goes from there. Check it out. For your convenience I have a hyperlink.

Beast Wars: Scarem Wars

16. shredder

hi!

i'am still writing on my story i'll finish a new episode or chapter tomorrow! i'll post it then! :thumbs2:  : :wink: 

17. shredder

come!

come and read my story!!! if you wanna have some: fun, drama, and the Autobots and the Decepticons!

18. jet convoy

I'm having some problems with Energon chapter 3 so expect it to come out a little late. Sure could use more comments about the first two I posted.

As for Universe, Dio, my editor is EXTREMELY busy so I have decided to do Universe by myself again, because I think that I already have the necessary skills to do a fanfic by myself, in my humble opinion.

19. Oh My Don Piano

Oh My Don Piano Chocolate Pudding Gelstat

Ok I haven't done any preview stuff,for my previous stories
    Beast Machines:Brave New World
    Baestwars:A perfect world

But since the last parts of both are now up,I felt it necessary to give a heads up on what's next.

Beast Machines:Brave New World has become Transformers:Brave New World,in light of Razorclaw's unleashing of all sorts of sparks.
    Including:

Maximal
    Decepticon
    Autobot
    Predicon
    Vehicon

This will basically continue the story I started in BM:BNW,but what's new here?
    Look for in the early chapters an all new version of a classic G1 character.

Hound!

Will make his debut as a Maximal!

I've got some other suprises up my sleeve,but I'll keep some of them under wraps for now.

And even though Beastwars:A perfect world has ended,it is not the end of the story.

Set as the Beastwars Maximals race through time toward the series Beast Machines a group of Maximals led by B'Boom are persued by the Predacon Warlord Cryotek,and and his band of Predacons.

The Maximals take refuge on a mysterious abandoned planet Earth.

Hey remember this all takes place many years after the events in G1.

I decided to explore that timeframe of our little TF universe.

Tentiviley titled Beastwars:Cold Universe.

So be on the look out for both.

And don't forget what came before:
    Check the link below.

20. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Live Action Sequel

Started writing a script for a sequel to the upcoming movie. Some things to consider:

1) I have no idea what's going to happen in the first movie, so everything you read is based on assumptions that will most likely prove to be incorrect.

2) I'm pulling elements from one of my ongoing fics and the title from the other ongoing fic.

3) This is my first time taking a stab at a script format, so be gentle.

4) This is probably only a quarter of the way done.

Transformers Part 2: Escalation

Written by Roy Harris

INT. AUTOBOT SUBTERRANIAN CYBERTRONIAN HEADQUARTERS, HALLWAY - NIGHT

Heavy footsteps are heard as a hulking figure makes his way through the dimly lit hallway. It is GRIMLOCK, though the shot is from behind him and only reveals the back of his head and massive right shoulder. Pre-Earth modified SMOKESCREEN and TRACKS are walking toward him, each a little over half his size and both clearly intimidated by him. They give him a wide berth as he makes his way toward an open doorway up ahead. The voices of the as yet unseen KUP and BLASTER are coming from the room.

KUP
    You'd better have a damn good reason for bringing me here, Blaster. My priorities right now are retrieving ULTRA MAGNUS and figuring out a way to counter that monstrosity that routed the entire platoon that he was leading, not listening to some useless garbling your deep space probes picked up.

AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE DOORWAY

Grimlock, still only seen from the back, turns and peers into the room to see Kup standing behind pre-Earth modified Blaster, who is seated at a communications console. Pre-Earth modified EJECT, STEELJAW and REWIND are also in the room manning other pieces of equipment.

BLASTER
    Would you still consider the garbling useless if I were to tell you that that the hailing codes matched those of the Ark?

KUP (stunned)
    What?

BLASTER
    We can certainly de-garble it, but the energon required to do so would exceed what our department has been allocated for an entire decacycle.

KUP
    You can garnish my personal rations to cover this! Do whatever it takes to make that static coherent. After losing Ultra Magnus, we need all the good news we can get.

Blaster smiles as he begins typing into the console.

BLASTER
    All right, I guess you're the boss, sort of. Eject?

Eject begins making adjustments to the equipment he's seated at, and after a few moments the screens on all the equipment in the room glow brighter and the humming of some of the equipment gets louder.

EJECT
    This should be enough juice to get the metal shavings out of their mouths. Feel free to give it another shot Kup.

INT. COMMUNICATIONS ROOM

View of Blaster and Kup staring straight ahead at the screen and speaker at the console Blaster is seated at. They are oblivious to Grimlock standing in the doorway, his features hidden by shadows.

KUP
    I'm not getting any younger, Blaster.

BLASTER (under his breath)
    Hard to imagine you being any older.

KUP
    What was that?

BLASTER
    It's coming through now.

Blaster twists some dials and flicks some switches. Some SIZZLING and STATIC are heard before a voice comes through.

JAZZ (voice through console speaker)
    I'm sending a big shout-out to all my Autobuddies back home on Cybertron. This is Jazz here to tell ya' that Prime, Prowl, Ratchet, heck, the whole Ark crew is alive and well on an organic world named Earth. I'm forwarding the coordinates of our location now.

OVER KUP AND BLASTER'S SHOULDERS

The screen that Kup and Blaster are looking at bursts to life, initially displaying a view of the Milky Way solar system, and then the picture zooms in to an outer region of it, and then continues to zoom in to our solar system. Cybertronian characters scroll across the bottom of the screen.

JAZZ
    It took a little time, but we've achieved a tentative truce with the only higher-functioning species on the planet, small organic creatures called humans. I've included basic language and cultural information about them for your downloading enjoyment.

DOORWAY

Close-up of Grimlock's glowing red optic narrowing as he takes in the information. Only his visor and a tiny bit of his black face are revealed.

JAZZ
    The bad news is that MEGATRON and his band of goons are alive and well too, and have brought their own brand of joy to this new world. So in addition to slugging it out with the Decepticons, we've got to look out for our new little buddies.

GRIMLOCK (lightly)
    Grrrrrrr.

HALLWAY

Pre-Earth modified Grimlock turns away from doorway and transforms to Cybertronian tank mode after a few steps. Tank rolls out of picture.

JAZZ
    Prime figures that if we can get this message to you, Megatron can probably do the same for his troops on Cybertron, and I think it's safe to guess he'll be calling for reinforcements. So how would some of you nice fella's like to pay a visit to this blue and green paradise? I'll be happy to take you to all the hot nightspots.

EXT. OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE OF AUTOBOT CYBERTRONIAN SUBTERRANIAN HEADQUARTERS - NIGHT

Pre-Earth modified SLAG, SLUDGE, SWOOP and SNARL are milling about outside the hidden entranceway, waiting for Grimlock. A COUPLE OTHER AUTOBOTS are standing guard, nervously eyeing the four larger pre-dino Dinobots. A slat on the ground opens quietly and Grimlock (tank mode) rolls out the entrance and past his waiting troops.

SWOOP
    So how goes the rescue planning?

GRIMLOCK
    Come with me.

Swoop simply shrugs at having his question ignored, and along with the other robots, transforms to his vehicular mode and sets out after Grimlock.

EXT. DECEPTICON CYBERTRONIAN HEADQUARTERS - NIGHT

INT. DECEPTICON THRONEROOM

SHOCKWAVE sits upon a throne as Pre-Earth modified RATBAT plays back a message from MEGATRON.

MEGATRON
    Rejoice Decepticons, for your lord and master continues to function. I, Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, bring news of my awakening and expansion of our glorious empire to the third planet of this system designated Sol. It is currently infested with all forms of organic life, but once Optimus Prime and his underlings are eliminated, the cyberforming of this mud ball will begin. Upon the extermination of all indigenous organics, we shall take advantage of the one contribution their kind provides - vast fossil fuel resources! Ha ha ha ha.

CLOSE UP OF SHOCKWAVE'S FACE

MEGATRON
    But to expedite this, I will require reinforcements from Cybertron to be dispatched here immediately. The coordinates have been attached to this communication, as well as specifications for dozens of forms native to this world. Decepticons may not need to disguise themselves, but only a fool dismisses a potential advantage for no reason, so be sure to format the reinforcements to blend into this planet. My will be done! Decepticons forever!

Message ends (CLICK).

DECEPTICON THRONE ROOM

Wide out of Shockwave and Ratbat. Shockwave drums the fingers of his one hand against the armrest.

RATBAT
    Primus smiles upon you Shockwave; you've been looking for a worthy destination to plant a spacebridge, and Megatron has provided you with one.

SHOCKWAVE
    Yes, and it only took him fifty thousand vorns.

RATBAT
    So who are you going to dispatch with the bridge?

SHOCKWAVE (long pause)
    Let's make it clear to Megatron that our military research and development has not been idle during his absence. Instruct BLITZWING and SCRAPPER to have their teams report to the infirmary for reformatting.

EXT. SPACE ORBITING EARTH

A space shuttle hovers in orbit as an ASTRONAUT floats freely, connected to the open bay of the shuttle by a thin tether.

ASTRONAUT
    With the assistance of my helmet-mounted video feed, boys and girls, you are now sharing my view of our beautiful planet. Feel free to wave to yourselves.

After a few seconds the astronaut slowly and awkwardly twists around so that he is now looking out away from Earth. CUT to view from behind astronaut looking into deep space.

ASTRONAUT
    In contrast to Earth's living beauty, outer space seems to be little more than a desolate void. But looks can be deceiving. Space holds many mysteries and wonders, and perhaps some of you will grow up to uncover some of these mysteries.

A ripple in space appears in the distance ahead of the astronaut, and a moment later a small Autobot shuttle cuts through.

ASTRONAUT
    What the...?

The ripple vanishes and the craft slowly steadies and approaches.

ASTRONAUT
    Houston, cut the feed to PBS and patch in the Pentagon!

INT. AUTOBOT SHUTTLE

Swoop pilots the ship as it approaches the space shuttle and the space-walking astronaut. The other members of the team are squeezed into the cockpit around him, all looking out the window in front of them at the shuttle and the Earth behind it.

SWOOP
    Primitive spacecraft, no discernable weaponry, crewed by minuscule organic bipeds. The characters on the side seem to indicate that those that speak the language known as English constructed it.

GRIMLOCK
    Looks like we're in the right place.

SLAG (pointing)
    The squishies sure like their flying garbage. There's another one.

ASTROTRAIN in space shuttle mode cruises around the human shuttle and toward the Autobot craft. Grimlock and his team are unaware that this is anything other than another human space shuttle. Just as various warning sensors begin going off on the console in front of Swoop, Astrotrain opens fire on the Autobot shuttle.

The astronaut watches on, the image of Astrotrain crippling the Autobot ship reflected in his visor. Then the image of Astrotrain turning around, approaching and then firing at the human is reflected as well.

INT. PENTAGON HALLWAY - EARLY MORNING

GENERAL PETER MAYWEATHER walks briskly down the busy hallway, LIEUTENANT MARCUS NICOLOSI struggles to keep up the pace and maneuver around OTHER OFFICERS attending to their own business as he converses with Mayweather.

MAYWEATHER
    Horseshit, Nicolosi! Granted, their AI is generations beyond our wettest dreams, and I have no doubt that they've been programmed into believing that they're alive, but ultimately they're nothing more than complex, oversized toasters. There is no spark of the divine listed anywhere in their schematics.

NICOLOSI
    Well sir, it's funny that you should use that terminology. You see, according to...

Nicolosi is interrupted as TWO SOLDIERS approach them and salute the General.

FIRST SOLDIER
    Sir, your presence is requested by the SECRETARY OF DEFENSE immediately.

MAYWEATHER
    Ah hell, what now?

EXT. SKY OVER SAN DIEGO - DAY

The Autobot shuttle emerges in the distant sky, and is soon seen hurtling downward, a trail of smoke coming from it.

INT. COCKPIT OF AUTOBOT SHUTTLE

Swoop is desperately trying to control the crashing ship, flames and smoke are emanating from the console he's working on. Slag, Sludge and Snarl are busy trying to put out other fires, while Grimlock calmly peers straight ahead out the window at the quickly approaching ground. Downtown San Diego is quickly approaching.

GRIMLOCK
    The city may not be the best place to land, Swoop.

SWOOP
    Ugh. Thanks for pointing that out boss. I'll take steering this plummeting crate somewhere else under advisement.

Swoop leans back, pulling the stick back with him and snapping off the back of the chair he's seated at. The view of the city shifts as the shuttle turns to the northeast of the city.

SLAG
    Yeah, I'll rest easier knowing that my remains will be found in mud and other organic crap as opposed to metal and glass.

GRIMLOCK
    Shut up Slag.

Mountains rush up.

EXT. MOUNTAINS – DAY

The Autobot shuttle crashes into a series of mountains.

EXT. SKY - DAY

Astrotrain, still in space shuttle mode, flies alongside a Decepticon shuttle. A door on the side of the shuttle opens and Blitzwing and OCTANE jump from it.

BLITZWING (into wrist communicator)
    Reconnoiter with Megatron; we'll make sure that the Autobots are found and finished.

Blitzwing and Octane transform to plane modes.

SCRAPPER (through communicator)
    Got it.

EXT. SAN DIEGO WILD ANIMAL PARK DINOSAUR MOUNTAIN - DAY

Swoop and Sludge are standing guard outside of the crashed shuttle, smoke, dust and broken trees are everywhere, the horns of emergency vehicles are heard in the distance.

SLUDGE
    Swoop, why did you launch the probe?

SWOOP
    The data concerning this world's mechanical forms was destroyed in the crash. We needed to scan new mechanical alternate forms.

SLUDGE
    Why?

SWOOP
    So that the shuttle's automated repair bay can reconfigure us into those forms.

SLUDGE
    Why?

SWOOP
    So we can blend in with forms native to this planet.

SLUDGE
    Why?

SWOOP
    Oh for Primus' sake, will you stop asking stupid questions?

SLUDGE
    Sorry.

SWOOP
    Don't worry about it Sludge. I'm sorry for snapping at you.

SLUDGE (hesitant)
    Swoop, what are Grimlock, Slag and Snarl doing?

Swoop shakes his head, but the sounds of jet engines pull his attention away from his comrade's repeated questions.

SWOOP
    Incoming!

A pair of missiles impacts the ground near the two Autobots, sending them hurtling through the air and scorching the already heavily damaged hull of the shuttle. Blitzwing in jet mode zips by overhead.

BLITZWING
    Congratulations on surviving the crash!

Blitzwing swoops back up into the sky, turns back down and speeds toward Sludge, who is climbing off of the ground.

BLITZWING
    Here's your reward!

A moment before impact, Blitzwing transforms to tank mode and slams into Sludge. Swoop gets up off of the ground and starts toward his comrade, but turns as he hears a horrible noise coming through the trees behind him. Astrotrain in locomotive mode bursts through the trees and bashes into Swoop before the Autobot can react.

Blitzwing climbs out of the crater created from his impact with Sludge, laughing. He starts to walk away but a hand reaches out and grabs his leg. Sludge is holding him, his head and shoulders sticking out of the hole, and he jerks back and throws Blitzwing back through the trees.

OCTANE
    You're a durable piece of slag, aren't you?

Octane transforms from jet mode to robot mode and stands over Sludge.

SLUDGE
    Not Slag, I'm Sludge.

OCTANE
    Yeah, I give a cloud of exhaust what your name is.

Octane opens fire on Sludge, forcing him back into the crater.

SNARL
    Seeing as you're into cheap shots...

Snarl in stegosaurus mode leaps from the doorway of the shuttle, lands a few feet from Octane, swings his massive body, and slams his tail into the Decepticon.

SNARL
    How's this?

Snarl looks at his spiked tail.

SNARL
    This form isn't without its charms; but it still sucks.

Astrotrain transforms to robot mode and begins firing on Snarl, but a stream of flame soon encompasses him. Slag walks out from the shuttle, maintaining his blast of fire as he makes his way into the ravaged forest.

SLAG
    Save your firepower for me, Femme!

Blitzwing comes running through the jagged trunks of the toppled trees, firing at Slag. Grimlock emerges from the shuttle in robot mode and simply glares at Blitzwing, who stops running and firing and meets his glare. Blitzwing looks to his comrades, sparks and fluid shooting up from Octane's chest and Astrotrain's molten rifle welded to his hand.

BLITZWING
    Decepticons, retreat.

The Decepticons transform to their flight modes and vanish into the sky.

GRIMLOCK
    Get them into the repair bay.

EXT. OUTSKIRTS OF CLEVELAND - DUSK

Megatron and the other original EARTH-BOUND DECEPTICONS approach the landed shuttle where Scrapper, HOOK, MIXMASTER, LONG HAUL, SCAVENGER and BONECRUSHER are standing outside of it waiting for them.

MEGATRON
    Ah, Scrapper, it is good to see you.

SCRAPPER
    And it is glorious to see you as well, lord Megatron. Word of your continued existence has re-invigorated Decepticons everywhere.

STARSCREAM
    Such pathetic bootlicking is obviously born out of fear, and not devotion.

SCRAPPER
    And here I thought that the continued existence of Prime and his crew was the only downside to learning of your survival. It's unfortunate that your spark continues to burn, Starscream.

MEGATRON
    Starscream's spark will burn as long as his contributions outweigh his treachery. Though I must admit, his ledger is starting to lean away from the contributions column.

STARSCREAM
    I am the greatest flier in existence. The asset I present to the Decepticon Empire is worth any price.

MEGATRON
    That theory may be put to the test sooner, rather than later, Starscream.

Megatron looks to the sky and sees the three triple changers approaching.

MEGATRON
    But for now let us prepare the way for our conquest of this organism-infested world. SOUNDWAVE, forward my instructions to Shockwave.

SOUNDWAVE
    As you command, Megatron.

MEGATRON
    Constructicons, begin assembling the spacebridge. Upon its final assembly...

Megatron points to the Davis-Bessie Nuclear Power Plant in the distance.

MEGATRON
    That will be its power source. Get to work!

EXT. ALONG NORTHBOUND CALIFORNIA INTERSTATE 5 - EVENING

Grimlock, Slag, Sludge and Snarl are marching north in dinosaur modes. Hundreds of terrified MOTORISTS are scrambling to get out of their way, driving off the road, causing accidents and many leaving their cars to flee on foot. Swoop, in pterodactyl mode, approaches them from the north.

SWOOP
    You know boss, I kind of get the feeling that our chosen alternate modes are not as inconspicuous as we had thought they'd be.

GRIMLOCK
    Your return from scout patrol had better be for a reason other than to deliver smart-ass comments.

SWOOP
    Relax, oh mighty commander, I bring news of an approaching Autobot shuttle.

Just as Swoop makes his announcement, the shuttle in question can be seen approaching from the north. A few moments later the shuttle manages to find a clearing to land between scattered cars and Jazz, SIDESWIPE and SUNSTREAKER cruise down the opening entrance ramp in vehicle modes. SPIKE is in Jazz's driver's seat. The cars stop several dozen feet from the Dinobots, Spike gets out of Jazz and the Autobot cars transform into robot modes.

SPIKE
    You guys never mentioned you had Dinobots.

SIDESWIPE
    They're bearing Autobrands, so don't start blasting away, psycho.

SUNSTREAKER
    Go smelt yourself, Ass-Swipe.

JAZZ
    Enough you two!

JAZZ (to the Dinobots)
    Greetings. I am Jazz, and I am here on behalf of Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots.

GRIMLOCK
    You always did love the sound of your own voice.

Grimlock and the other Dinobots transform to robot modes. The other Autobots, who had been holding their weapons in a relaxed manner, suddenly raise them to the ready.

GRIMLOCK
    Oh, that's right. We weren't exactly on the best terms when you guys left.

SPIKE
    Uh, what's going on guys? They're Autobots, right?

JAZZ
    Yes and no. They're Autobots, but they're members of what I guess you'd call a fringe militia group. And this group’s methods practically mirror those of the Decepticons.

SLAG
    Ah, come on. We're more than just members, you slag-spouting wuss. We're the founders.

BUMBLEBEE (through Jazz's wrist communicator)
    They've sworn off the established Autobot leadership and military, claiming we're too soft to ever beat the Decepticons. Grimlock, the one with the gold chest, has repeatedly made the assertion that he is the rightful ruler of the Autobots, and has openly challenged Optimus Prime on numerous occasions. Oh, and Jazz, I've forwarded news of this development to Prime.

JAZZ (into his communicator)
    Good job buddy.

JAZZ (to Dinobots)
    So Grimlock, is this one of your insane attempts to seize power away from Prime? I almost hope so, as I've been looking forward to seeing him knock your head off your frame for countless vorns.

SWOOP
    Not a likely scenario Jazz, even if that's what we were here for. And not everyone in your little group finds our methods to be so appalling.

Swoop nods toward Sunstreaker.

SUNSTREAKER
    Hey, I'm all for taking the gloves off, but even I have some regard for civilians.

GRIMLOCK
    We've learned to regard them as well. Much has happened since your group abandoned Cybertron. I had assumed that Kup would have filled you in by now.

INT. ARK PRIVATE MEETING ROOM - NIGHT

Grimlock, PROWL and IRONHIDE are all seated at a round table with several vacant seats. Ironhide and Grimlock are heatedly glaring at each other.

IRONHIDE
    Why the hell are we humorin' this slag-plated bucket-head? He's been gunnin' fer Prime since the day Optimus got the Matrix, and no steamin' load about forming an alliance with Magnus is going to convince me he's changed his ways.

PROWL
    Let it go, Ironhide. We should know soon enough whether or not Grimlock is telling the truth.

IRONHIDE
    Ah, I still don't like havin' him here.

GRIMLOCK
    Then why don't you remove me old-timer?

IRONHIDE
    Don't tempt me, ya' big bucket a' nuts! I've been itchin' fer the chance to tear ya' apart since the early days of the war.

PROWL
    That's enough, both of you.

GRIMLOCK
    Well Ironhide, here's your chance. You'd be doing us all a favor by giving me a reason to snuff that ancient spark of yours. It's something that's long over-due.

Ironhide rises to his feet, knocking his chair to the floor. Grimlock remains seated with his arms crossed, chuckling to himself. Prowl rises to his feet as well.

PROWL
    I said that's enough!

The door to the room slides open and in walks Optimus Prime.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    I'm surprised you guys haven't come to blows yet.

GRIMLOCK
    Come back in another minute.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    No, I think I'll stay.

Optimus Prime sits down at the table, Prowl follows suit and Ironhide finally does so as well.

IRONHIDE
    Can we finally brig this exhaust port and his band of thugs?

OPTIMUS PRIME
    No, it seems that he was telling the truth. During our absence from Cybertron, the Decepticons launched a series of successful campaigns that nearly wiped the Autobot forces from existence. To survive, all Autobots needed to present a united front, so Magnus and Grimlock formed a tentative alliance. Of course, this little trip to Earth was without any authorization, or even any notification.

GRIMLOCK
    My spontaneity is part of the package. Magnus learned to deal with it in time, but please let me know if it's going to be a deal-breaker for you.

PROWL
    Not all of us are upset to hear this news of an alliance, Grimlock. Your forces have always been extremely effective, and you personally have proven to be an exceptional military leader. Perhaps a little too brutal, but it's hard to argue with your results. Of course, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned that you might still be gunning for Prime, as Ironhide pointed out.

GRIMLOCK
    Then maybe I should clear the air a bit. I am most fit to lead the Autobots to victory over the Decepticons. I have no doubt that Optimus Prime would make a better peacetime administrator, but he lacks the ruthlessness to overcome the likes of Megatron and Shockwave.

Grimlock looks down at the table and pauses for a moment before looking back up at the others.

GRIMLOCK
    But for the sake of this unified front, I will refrain from any attempts to physically seize power. I am confident that in time, my successes in battle will make it clear to even Prime himself that the Autobots' best chance at victory is with me at its head.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Fair enough. You will certainly be given ample opportunity to prove yourself.

Optimus Prime reaches out to shake hands with Grimlock. Grimlock refrains from taking it.

GRIMLOCK
    We're allies, but that doesn't mean I like you, or even respect you.

Grimlock gets up and marches out of the room, barely giving the door time to open for him. The door slides shut behind him.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Kup was right; he really has mellowed over the vorns.

IRONHIDE
    Good to hear that old wheel barrel is still alive and kickin'. Sounds like he and Magnus have got their hands full.

Optimus Prime shakes his head sadly

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Unfortunately Magnus has been captured. He was leading a raid when he and his troops encountered a force that wiped them out. The few survivors that made it back reported that some sort of giant super-warrior that was all but impervious to their weapons had overcome them. Magnus was last seen in this creature's grasp.

PROWL
    Great. Magnus is either captured or dead, the Decepticons have successfully created triple-changers, they apparently have some invincible giant, and the only thing remotely resembling good news is that we'll have Grimlock wandering around the base.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    We are facing some daunting challenges, but these are challenges that we shall both face and overcome.

A BEEPING comes from the speaker mounted on the table. Prime presses it.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Go ahead.

JAZZ
    Sorry to disturb you Prime, but we're getting word of a Decepticon attack on a nuclear power plant in Cleveland.

Optimus Prime and the others get up from their seats.

PROWL
    Time to face another challenge.