Write a plot for TF6

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimus pryme, Feb 9, 2018.

1. optimus pryme

optimus pryme Well-Known Member

Transformers: Rise of the Unicron

Read in Optimus Prime's voice for better effect

6 years have passed since the events of TLK. Optimus Prime has gone out into space looking for Megatron. Both are after the Cytronocus Sphere, a key that when placed into the Earth's core, can terraform Earth into an exact replica of CYBERTRON. Optimus must find it before Megatron to save EARTH. Meanwhile back on Earth, the autobots face the decepticons, and a civil war rages between two human factions: the autobot-aligned OPS (Optimus Prime's Solders) led by COLONOL LENNOX and CADE YEAGER, and the decepticon-allied U.I.M. (useless insect maggots). Who will win the war, and how will the autobots light their darkest hour yet?

Directed by Michael Bay. Also starting Cara Delevigne in a thong as a hacker for OPS and the Rock in a wife beater as an Autobot Rights activist.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Galvatross

Galvatross Online Fandoms Suck! Veteran

Deep in a cavernous sinkhole, the light of a midday sun briefly reaches the cave floor. The metal hide of Megatron glistens under the light of the closest star. Megatron perks up his head and hears the calls of bats and cave-dwelling birds and the pitter-patter of water falling into subterranean pools. Yet that is not all that calls to him.

A demonic voice so powerful it gives even Megatron chills to the Spark booms in this underworld. Megatron inquires, and before long the voice is revealed as that of Unicron. Upon learning this Megatron becomes hostile, but a mechanical tentacle bursts from the cave floor and restrains Megatron. Unicron remarks how Quintessa rebuilt Megatron into his ancient Cybertronian form: a form of order and obedience to the Knights the Quintessons built as unquestioning soldiers in their efforts to bring balance to the galaxy. However, one with Megatron's reputation is better as a servant of chaos. Unicron represents chaos. Megatron resists Unicron and tells the Chaos Bringer he stands for his own rule and the glory of Cybertron.

Despite Megatron's protests, Unicron reminds him that before getting influenced by Quintessa Megatron had his own chaotic form here on Earth: The human-built body of Galvatron! Galvatron's cube transformation process represents that of a chaotic planet like Earth, so Unicron tortures Megatron and turns him into a new form of Galvatron. Galvatron looks around at his new body, and Unicron calls one of his infernal Transformers with its own, chaotic transformation. An alien-looking jet flies into the cavern and transforms like KSI's Transformers, but with a more earthy aesthetic. Cyclonus transforms as Unicron introduces him as a loyal servant. Cyclonus will be unquestionably loyal to a Herald of Unicron like Galvatron. Cyclonus declares his intent to serve Unicron and Galvatron.

Unicron commands Galvatron and Cyclonus to go so sow the seeds of chaos on Earth and then to other worlds. "Destroy or corrupt any children of Primus your find on Earth, including your fellow Decepticons," Unicron tells his minions, "But be wary of Quintessa and Primus, for my ancient nemesis who inhabits Cybertron desires order, and Quintessa desires balance between Primus and I. They will turn you away from the mission I have given you. Go and devastate in my name!"

And so it begins!

• Like Like x 3
  3. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

Title: The Transformers

Plot: A week after Cybertron merged with Earth, the defeated Megatron meet with Quintessa again to seek more power so he could continue his task: destroy Earth/Unicron and then the Autobots, before restoring Cybertron to it's former glory by draining the energon from Unicron. Quintessa agrees, but demand the task must be done in three days because she's sensing the Autobots are planning to leave the Earth with the half-destroyed Cybertron. Quintessa gives Megatron a powerful new form as a triple-changer, and she also revived the previously destroyed Decepticons: Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream (revived as Cyclonus), Onslaught, Brawl, and Bonecrusher for the three days task.

Meanwhile, TRF is now tasked to guarding the Autobots before they leave Earth. Cade Yeager is planning the wedding with Viviane. While searching for a wedding gown, a massive earthquake happens. Cade and Viviane survived the earthquake, and someone calls Cade to meet up with Optimus again, to inform that "Unicron will arise". Cade immediately went to see Optimus and tells him that someone called him with the news about Unicron. Optimus regretfully tell Cade that Earth is actually a Transformer itself called Unicron, and that the earthquake is one of the signs that the awakening is imminent. Optimus is then assuming if he and Cybertron doesn't leave Earth's orbit soon, the Unicron will arise and destroy Cybertron, causing catastrophe around the world when it's transforming. Cade doesn't believe Optimus and before leave Optimus, he asks "what if you leave, and you're wrong?"

In the noon, Megatron and his new army meets with the Autobots, telling them to leave both Cybertron and Earth. Optimus refuses and they both fight, witnessed by all the Autobots and the Decepticons. Optimus is defeated and Megatron take the staff from Optimus. Megatron then told Optimus if he and the Autobots don't leave the Earth by the next morning, the Decepticons will come at large number and destroy the Autobots and then let Optimus witness the destruction of Earth before killing him. Optimus asked the other Autobots if they want to leave or fight back as he feels he puts the other Autobots and Earth in grave danger because of him. The Autobots however decide to fight back until death, and vowed to destroy the Decepticons once and for all. Optimus then plans to ask for a reinforcement from the Dinobots

Cade is then emailed by someone, saying that he knows what's really going on and then asked him for a meeting at a museum. Cade then go to the museum and meet with Simmons, claiming that he's the one who emailed him. Simmons then tells Cade that Unicron's awakening only could be stopped by giving what it wants: the destruction of Cybertron and Quintessa. Cade then asked Simmons if he or his associate is the one who called him previously and saying about Unicron. Simmons briefly explains that it's not him but it's his associate before they headed to Burton's estate to learn more about killing Quintessa as Simmons told Cade.

At Burton's estate, Cogman ambush them. And after a brawl, Cogman calms down and explains that Burton is already dead and he's going 'kinda insane' because of that. Simmons that asked Cogman about Quintessa and way to destroy her. Cogman then took them his private library underground and told them that Quintessa is formerly one of the creators of the Transformers before being casted aside because of her hunger for power, and actually planning a revenge to destroy all the transformers in the universe. At the same time, Quintessa, rendezvous with her infernocons at remote area, explaining her actual plan. To destroy the Decepticons after they destroy all the Autobots and drain all the energon from Unicron so she and the infernocons could be the only ruler of Cybertron and wage war against the creators. Cogman then told Simmons and Cade the only way to destroy Quintessa is by completely destroying her staff.

Megatron then return to Quintessa, giving back her staff and then she rewards him by releasing all the Decepticons that were held by TRF and directly teleporting them to Megatron: Berserker, Bludgeon, Breakdown, and Blitzwing. Cade and Simmons successfully meet with Optimus again, asking about the staff. Optimus told Cade that Megatron and the Decepticons have come back and took the staff from him. Simmons then tell Optimus that Quintessa is still alive and destroy Earth by draining it's energon so she could rule Cybertron again and destroy all the transformers: Autobots and Decepticons, so that Quintessa and Cybertron itself must be destroyed to prevent Unicron's awakening.

The Autobots, Dinobots, alongside with Cade and Simmons then headed to TRF's HQ and greeted by panicked Lennox and the other members by the breakout of all Decepticons. Optimus then told everyone to come back to Cybertron to find and destroy the core of Cybertron. When the Autobots and the TRF make their way to Cybertron's core, Quintessa senses them and immediately asked the Decepticons to kill everyone on Cybertron, promised to give Megatron and his Decepticons all the Cybertron and the universe to rule.

The Decepticons arrived at Cybertron and confront Autobots. Found that the Optimus' planning to destroy Cybertron, Megatron becomes furious and claiming that they're gonna kill all the traitors. Optimus try to explain Quintessa's real plan to Megatron but to no avail as Megatron command Bruticus to formed. A battle is commenced, Hound, Strafe and Scorn is killed in the process. Filled with anger, Optimus revealed that after all this time he's been holding back his true power. Optimus then kills Bludgeon and Breakdown and heavily injured Megatron and tell the Decepticons to stop attacking and prevent the destruction of the Transformers' race by kill Quintessa. Megatron reluctantly agree and then they headed back to Quintessa's lair, and they find out Quintessa is ordering her infernocons and infernocuses to kill the Decepticons after they destroy all the Autobots. Autobots and Decepticons attack Quintessa and her army. Almost defeated, Quintessa drains half of the energon from Unicron. Her act angers Unicron, so Unicron creates his conscious to confront Quintessa and destroying all the remaining infernocons. The Autobots and Decepticons helping to destroy the staff of Quintessa, but Blitzwing and Drift are killed in the process. The staff is then successfully destroyed, and Quintessa is killed. Optimus then told Unicron that he's going to destroy Cybertron so Unicron doesn't need to transform. Unicron agrees. The transformers with the TRF and other humans are then come back to cybertron to destroy the core.

After they find the core of Cybertron, Cyclonus shoots Optimus but blocked by Bumblebee, fatally wound him. Cyclonus then claim that it's better for the Autobots to leave Cybertron alone and die on Earth with Unicron as he plans to drive back Cybertron back to space with Soundwave's help. Optimus, alongside with the Autobots and the remaining Dinobots then kill the remaining Decepticons but spare Megatron's life as he is wounded and Megatron doesn't have anymore Decepticons. Optimus then destroys the core of cybertron and ask Megatron to return back to Earth with them before Cybertron is completely destroyed. Megatron refuses as he wants to be buried with Cybertron. The Autobots then successfully leave Cybertron before it's destroyed.

Days after, Simmons and Cogman are attending to Cade and Viviane marriage. Someone called Simmons back, saying thank you for all the help and for meeting Cade. And then it's revealed to be Sam Witwicky that also called Cade at the first place. Sam is hiding somewhere on Earth after the death of his wife, Carly.

Cast:
    Autobots:
    1. Optimus Prime
    2. Bumblebe
    3. Hound
    4. Drift
    5. Crosshairs
    6. Grimlock
    7. Strafe
    8. Slug
    9. Scorn
    10. Cogman
    11. Hot Rod

Decepticons:
    1. Megatron
    2. Starscream/Cyclonus
    3. Bruticus Maximus:
    -Soundwave
    -Shockwave
    -Bonecrusher
    -Brawl
    -Onslaught
    4. Barricade
    5. Bludgeon
    6. Berserker
    7. Blitzwing
    8. Breakdown

Humans:
    1. Cade Yeager
    2. Viviane Wembley
    3. Seymour Simmons
    4. William Lennox
    5. Santos
    6. Morshower
    7. Sam Witwicky

Other:
    1. Unicron
    2. Quintessa
    3. Creators
    4. Infernocus
    -Infernocons

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  4. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No title

Paramount logo

2 years after TLK

Optimus, Bumblebee and the whatever they're called human team are chasing a mysterious Cybertronian who has a weapon of great power. He's constantly able to miss injury and is perfectly impervious.

Optimus and the crew finally catch up with him at what is more or less Cybertron's core.

Optimus tries to talk him down from using this weapon, although he himself is armed and ready to be violent if it calls for it. The mysterious being says "This isn't right. It never was right. You were meant to be so much more but instead you and your kind infect the universe like a plague. It can be stopped, it can be fixed...with this."

It's a glowing orb with spikes, pulsating with a power they've never seen before and Optimus pleads with him to stop, but the being will hear none of it. The being says "I love you, as I have always loved you, but you've failed me. All of you. I must repair your mistakes, I can clean it all up by going back and resetting the clock. Starting over! In moments, all of this will be no more and you will be well on your way to your true destiny, your real purpose."

The being drops the orb into the core while being fired on, impervious to the blasts, and looks to Optimus and says "You, my greatest of them all, shall be the great hope you were always meant to be, Optimus Prime."

Optimus falls to his knees and says "Tell me... Who are you? What are you?" The being finally reveals his face and says "You are named after me. Anyone who bears my name is a part of me and they are my namesake. I am the creator."

Optimus says "You are not Quintessa!" The creator says with a boiling rage "That devil was never a creator, she's a dark manipulator. Her spark will be never be when this is all over. I AM THE CREATOR! I AM PRIMUS!"

Optimus freezes and in a second, it feels as if a millennium has passed by. Nothing but light, no sound, nothing to feel, just a bright emptiness. Suddenly, the silence is pierced by Primus and his echoing, rumbling voice... "Now, go. This is your last chance to do what's right. Be more than a hero. Be more than a good spark. Raise a peaceful and kind hand instead of a sword but if you must raise your hands and weapons in violence only do so when necessary. Be the champion of the broken, the beaten, and the damned."

One last flash of light and then darkness.

1980's era Paramount logo, thrilling and upbeat music in the background.

Title flashes across the screen:

TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

G1, in live action, lighter, funnier and better written. *mic drop*

5. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hasbro encourages Travis Knight to film TF6 instead of Michael Bay and convinces retailers it will sell millions meanwhile the movie goes for a more wholesome approach compared to the previous 5 movies. Plot is to sell more toys and make Unicron more prominent.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cyborgraptor

Cyborgraptor Well-Known Member

Transformers: The Last Encounter

Optimus is trying to gain back the trust of the humans by baby-sitting three orphan boys while their parents are away for the weekend. The three sisters are enjoying there new robot nany, when Galvatron returns, with a new replaced arm and nothing but vengence on his mind!

Meanwhile, Bumblebee, leader of the autobots after the tragic death of Optimus Prime, is looking for the secret relic called the Galactic. Office. Of. Deadly. People. Licking. Other. Terrors. With it, he can discover the secret behind Alpha Chamber, guarded by Easter Island Heads, who are really ancient Maximals in disguise.

After claiming the Sphere of Tetris Maximax, Bumblebee returns to Optimus and Megatron, still locked in combat over the orphan puppies. Realising that the orphans chimpanzees are actually Decepticons in disguise, he throws them into the volcano where Unicron is vulnerable, and save the Earth.

Galvatron gives up and they lock him up in a Virginia state prison, where he may never be found. All is right with the world, until the evil Alpha Trion is teased with his iconic hords of minicons running towards Earth.

Scene

• Like Like x 5
  7. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Going from optimus being alive to him being dead and to him being alive. And from three boys to three chimpanzees. With a bunch of mcguffins with cool names is as coherent as if it was a Michael Bay movie.
    So i like it, but only one problem.
    OMG is not the every second word in the dialogs

• Like Like x 1
  8. electronic456

electronic456 Dog of Raw

News Credits:
    Not really a plot, but I got some ideas. Particularly to make Optimus and Megatron the central focus.

"With the concluding end to the war nearby, Optimus and Megatron come to terms with the decisions they are about to make for two worlds. As the ominous threat surrounding them grows, a revelation of truths and lies brings forth a new era of conflict for both Autobots and Decepticons."

And here's a example of a scene I made.....

*The Spark of Unicron, a metallic environment.*

Optimus: Megatron! *Optimus runs up to his brother*

*Megatron turns around with Quintessa's staff in his newly reformed right hand.*

Megatron: You're not stopping me this time, Optimus!

Optimus: Drop the staff. It's not what you think it is.

Megatron: Optimus... Every Cybertronian dreams of this moment. To return home. And you decide... To prevent this?!

Optimus: You have been deceived, Megatron. That staff only draws out what we don't want.... Believe me...

Megatron: Why should I trust you?

Optimus: Everything Quintessa has told you is twisted, Megatron. Haven't you realized that the red mark is corrupting you?

*Megatron scoffs at Optimus and proceeds to drain Unicron anyway, pointing the staff at Unicron's glowing spark.*

*Optimus charges at Megatron knocking the staff out his hand. Optimus then grabs the staff before breaking it into two.*

Megatron: NOOO!!!!

Unicron: *telepathically* You fools... You can't stop me. My presence isn't just limited to this forsaken rock. Everything you pathetic life forms know about me simply cannot withhold what I do for the universe. I am Unicron and my existence is immortal. And my awakening has just begun.

Megatron: Hehehe... So, Prime. It seems your efforts were futile.... Not only is Earth still doomed. Cybertron has no option for true recovery... And the long life dream for Cybertron.... Gone.

Optimus: .....

Megatron: YOU ARE A FAILURE!!!! You are disgrace to a Prime's legacy....

Optimus: No, Megatron. I haven't destroyed your dream.

Megatron: A tiny gravitational push of our planet away from this planet isn't what I call 'saving'. There's no Allspark.... And there's no efficient way to extract Unicron's spark anymore. No solar machine.... No space bridge pillars....

Optimus: The Matrix tells me... That my work is done. I have saved what I can....

Megatron: *seething in hatred* If Quintessa truly works for Unicron... Then by her spark, I owe her... She was the one to free me from the shackles of being a human test subject. She renewed my sense of purpose....

*Optimus looks at Megatron concerned...*

Megatron: And you.... I can't stand your presence any longer. You are going to be my offering to the Chaos God. A monumental exchange for what we all need...

Optimus: Brother... I beg you....

Megatron: Don't call me that, Optimus. You know that bond is broken. Right now, I REALLY need your help....

*Megatron shoots his fusion cannon at Optimus. Optimus dodges and draws out his sword in retaliation. A fight ensues...*

Megatron: Once I destroy you, I can tell all of your Autobots the error you are and disgrace your name in front of the Knights!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

10. Mindset

Mindset Incompetence at its peak

This made me laugh way too much :lol 

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Dysfunctional Magnus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    10 yr old girl from MIT builds a transformer using old parts of ratchet or whoever. Bad things happen. Love scene between 2 adults. Bad potty humor as seen on spongebob. Random screaming and shouting by soldiers.

Optimus and Megatron decide to finally get married and end the war.

The end.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Galva Prime

Galva Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quintessa and Megalvatron (now inexplicably called Gigatron, with a totally different body and alt mode) along with some other Decepticons that look like previous Decepticons, plus Stinger who’s back from the dead and taking on his shift as Bumblebee’s rival (as it’s an even-numbered sequel), try to kill Unicron by using some thingummydoodah that everyone had forgotten about until now, but Optimus goes apeshit and stops them (while the other Autobots just run around aimlessly with some humans) and then Earth transforms into Unicron and everyone dies anyway. Like everyone. Except Cogman who turns out to have been Unicron’s ridiculously mass shifting head all along.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Super Bumblebee

Super Bumblebee Autobot

Instagram:
    With Cybertron finally restored, the Autobots are finally ready to part ways with the human race as they prepare to return their home planet to its own orbit. But when Unicron, a massive planet- sized Transformer buried within the earth, is awakened, it could spell doom for both the earth and Cybertron. To stop this new threat, Bumblebee and an elite team of his friends from over the years- both human and Transformer- must find the only artifact that can deactivate Unicron for good. Along the way the Transformers will learn the truth about their origins, and will ultimately discover the only hope to stop Unicron is for the Autobots and Decepticons to set aside their differences and work together- proving that transforming is easy, but changing on the inside takes some work.

• Like Like x 5
  14. sideswipe3

sideswipe3 Well-Known Member

Transformers A new Bee life

Cade meets a woman named Donna who is really just Quintessa still pretending to be human. Cade sleeps with her knocking her up. 2 years later we see their daughter who is aging but really fast and her name is Sari. We later find out that Quintessa needed a human hybrid to drain Unicron after her first plan failed. However Quintessa is starting to fall for cade. Cade and Quintessa will be the love couple in film since Vivian cheated on Cade with Cogman. But Quintessa falling in love with Cade makes Megatron jealous. So in an attempt to mock Cade Megatron starts dating Tessa. Tessa broke up with Shane after finding out he was hitting on her new step mom Quintessa. The big moment in the film will be the double date Cade/Quintessa along with Tessa/Megatron. The subplot will be about how everybody in the bible is really a transformer Bumblebee is Jesus and Optimus is Adam. The main cons are Megatron, Blizwing, who turns into a bike and Knockout who turns into a buffalo. Main bots Bumblebee, Bumblebee 2, who is from another universe in which all autobots are Bumblebee and Bumblebee from the past who time traveled to the future.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Zemah

Zemah Bayformers Fan (Semi-fan after TLK)

News Credits:
    Nice synopsis. I like it.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Cade wakes up and understand, that TF5 was his nightmare. Then actual AOE sequel.
    I wouldn't watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Shortly after the events of The Last Knight humans and cybertronians wanted to rebuild but big earthquakes and floods are happening because of Unicron's imminent awakening..so the humans are preety upset about that and blame the Transformers for it.Megatron lost his mind after yet another defeat and sees Starscream laughing at him(I think I saw this idea on this site earlier)Optimus tries to redeem himself after TLK and tries to be more spiritual even taking a more beasty 3rd mode and meditating..also new members came and helped with the rebuilding..one day Trypticon aproaches Cybertron and the Knights have to bridge everyone to Earth before the base is destroyed..then Optimus gets a vision from the Matrix to go to a mountain where he'll find the dormant Omega Supreme..he revives him and he has a clue of how they can win so him and Prime collect the other 'Bots..Megatron discovers Dark Energon coming up from the ground and takes a piece and he gets visions about the Dark Spark at the core of Unicron..he gets interrupted by the Autobots and some of the 'Cons come too to fight then Megatron retreats to find the Dark Spark and when he gets it it turns into a Dark Star Saber and The Matrix turns into the Star Saber and they have a final fight..when they clash for the last time the 2 combine into 1 Supreme Matrix so they both understand what they have to do and team up(yeah because how could Megatron rule after Unicron finishes his job?)..Omega Supreme goes to fight Trypticon and sacrifices himself to defeat him..Megatron helps Optimus fight the Unicron avatars and reach the core where they both take one side of the Matrix and trap Unicron for good..the Matrix splits and goes to the core of Cybertron to revive it..Megatron and Prime congratulate eachother but Megatron leaves saying he has many things to reflect upon..all this time Quintessa was watching..Cybertron is alive again and Unicron will never be awake again that's what matters so she leaves...The humans now decided to trust the TF and Optimus gives a final speech and then the Autobots transform into the sunset..in a post-credits scene we see Megatron coming back to Cybertron wich is now in the middle of building a new society and they try to make Knights an example on how a noble cybertronian should act.

• Like Like x 1