wrestling figures price check...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Lumpy, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    ive got a bunch of late 90's early 2000's wrestling figures collecting dust. are there any from that era that are really worth alot? or should i be lucky to get a few bucks each for them? ive got stuff from all companies, including scott steiner, justin credible, edge, gangrel (thought he could be christian, i dont recall), chris benoit, eddie guerrero, steven richards (RTC), saturn, bam bam bigelow, triple H, chris jericho, kanyon, raven, brett hart, booker t, kevin nash, a referee (think he came with a figure..someone who threw him) and wrath. ive also got two rings, the WCW ring, and another wcw ring, that came with scott steiner, booker t, benoit and bret hart i think...you had to put it together...also have a giant bag full of all the tables ladders chairs and everythingelse they came with...i can try to find pictures of who ive got online, or take pictures tomorrow to help. i just dont need them anymore and want to know if they are worth much...i figure they probably arent, but just wondered...

2. Lumpy

News Credits:
    so...uh...i guess they really arent worth crap then....that sucks for me...

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

You probably won't get much over retail for the figures. There are a few collectors who are looking for them, but the Jakks classics line has produced superior figures of most of the guys you listed.

5. Lumpy

News Credits:
    yeah, thats kinda what i figured...but hell, a few bucks outta each them is better then nothing...i may trade them in at the old comic store i worked at and get comics for them...