Non-TF: Wrestling belt wip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by thedreaded1, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedreaded1

thedreaded1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A little project of mine that i've been working on.

Attached Files:

2. David

David . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That is really cool. How much?!

3. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Nice, is that metal? I made a homemade belt for my daughter out of comic book dividers, cardboard and duct tape, but it's no where near the quality of that. It's just a little something we use when we wrestle. That is nice looking though.

4. thedreaded1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's just say the it's in the ball park of $100 to $1000. ;) 

It's made of zinc. I had the art sent to my etcher to cut for me. I do most of the work. Roll forming the plate, cut and dye the leather, etc. The only things i got left to do on it is soldering the bolts on the back of the plates(which i can't get to work) and sending it to the plater so i can have it nice and shiny in gold.

5. Gentry468

Gentry468 New Member

Did u get the belt finished? Like to see some pics if you did.

6. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

ohh love it! i started a threat while back.. maybe a year ago about me starting to make custom leather belt straps for my WWE commemorative belts.. more flexible and durable belts .. never really put a finishing post on here tho, but here is just wat i came up w/.. did about 4 of them..

sorry this is the only pic i can muster up lol, im at work =P
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. thedreaded1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully it will be done by the week's end.

8. Gentry468

Gentry468 New Member

Is the belt finished?

9. iconbadgta

iconbadgta New Member

i made this..... not you!

[​IMG]

cease and desist now! you have no permissions for this, this is my art, not yours! so stop claiming like it is yours! i made it, it's mine... i don't care who you copy or act like is yours from other people, but you will not do it to me..

to everyone else, please do not be fooled by this, i make art for wrestling belts to be made, just like the ones wore on tv, actually better!

i can make anyone a 98% accurate tv belts for half of what the original makers charge, you can ask any veteran on belttalk.com if you don't believe me..

same materials, and better quality when it comes to wwf jmar type belts...

please do not believe him when he says he made that art for the link i showed, i can prove him wrong anytime anyone asks...

thanks!

adam
    aka
    icon

p.s
    feel free to email me for art and wrestling belts exactly like the pros wear!
    iconbadgta@yahoo.com

10. broski

broski New Member

The pictures from the OP are not his, the vector artwork belongs to Icon, the pictures of the logo plates that say WWF and the Beltster gold tip are taken from wrestling belt forums. As for the picture of the WIP I have no idea who's belt that is but I don't believe they belong to the OP seeing as how he stole other peoples photos

11. thedreaded1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I don't know how those pics got onto my first post. They were other shots of the belt in the attached pic. Btw Iconbadge, the right thing to do was to pm me here or on belt talk. I didn't steal your pics and I could give a damn about your belts. Don't be a dick and use my thread to put yourself over and keep your lackies off of here as well.
    My design is different then your Reggie Parks ripoff design.
    Btw, if you want to get a real belt made, Dave Millican is your man, not this asshat.

Edit: Realized the problem was the website it was hosted on and removed the pics.

12. susm1961

susm1961 New Member

Sorry Icon, Taking Reg and Jody artwork, changing where you put those specific pieces and posting them online does not mean they are your designs. Seeing as how you did not draw the pieces(tracing/copying them does not count) then they can not be yours. Besides, 95% of the elements in "your" art are pieces that Jody and Reg got from free trade, non trademarked art books and you can not claim them nor copyright them either. Anything you draw that was done by Reg or Jody before they actually had the artwork done specifically for them can be used by anyone.

Just like you can claim you can do 98% accurate artwork of someone else's, some else can use what you do as well.

And BTW, you telling someone to stop posting/using "your" art because they do not have your permission yet you will use someone else's art that they did not give you permission to use proves what a complete idiot you really are. No one on Belttalk will put you over in any way shape or form that has a name of any kind.

13. iconbadgta

iconbadgta New Member

Listen Paul Bledsoe! Your the true idiot of all of it, of collecting, of being a piece of shit for trying to sell paki plates as American made, and trying to act like you know something.

All you did was screw etchers up for people, nothing more, nothing less.

As for art of mine, there is several things that he posted that was all mine, and I don't care a bit to get lawyers involved for stuff that's mine, got a good one that use to be a judge here in the local court system!

If he wants to say hey look at this, or hey this or that, no problem, but don't claim it as his!

As for my artworks that are reproductions, yes, I claim the reproduction as mine, they are originally made by Joe and Reggie, never dismissed that infact that was the whole point. You ignorant disgrace for a human being.

People think what he posted was nice? Fuck how about a finished product?

Take a look below! Now who's the asshat eh? Looks like I got killer spot on stuff while all you can get is custom stuff done.. Yeah boy, call sir Reginald or Dave, wait 4 years and pay 2500+, I will sit and have exact spot on American quality belts for hundreds less while only waiting a month unlike those still waiting 10 years later for Joe or who are waiting inline still after several years for a Midwest to get finished!

Yeah boy, you Belttalk morons sure do like to lie and carry tells of bullshit. You knock what you can't have, you talk shit about everyone or everything your jealous of deep down because it pisses you off knowing people don't need you for stuff anymore or your knowledge from begging you for the hope you tell them how to get something.

If anyone here ever wants to learn the truth about championship wrestling belts, who makes what, what the differences are and all the secrets behind them, feel free to come to › Index page or check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/championshipmarks

Belttalk! Sheesh! Yeah right! Good luck with that bashathon of idiocracy and retardedness!

Attached Files:

14. iconbadgta

iconbadgta New Member

Ahhhhhhh hell, here's a few more to prove my point.

Proof is in the putting, here's mine, where is yours?

Nuff said!

Attached Files:

15. Metalformer666

Metalformer666 Active Member

Umm, I think the belt looks cool man, digging the colors, can't wait to see it finished.

16. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    We're finished with this thread. Keep the following board rules in mind when sharing your work:

1. No Insults, Trolling, Flaming, Name Calling, Harassing, Etc.
    We will not tolerate insults, excessive profanity or throwing a topic off course. Use of racial or bigoted terms is not accepted. Posts intended solely to antagonize others are not accepted. Keep topics/posts where they belong. Generally, “play nice”.

13. No Disruptive Posting or Flamebaiting
    Do not purposely post anything which will cause another member (or members) to react negatively. This is subjective. The TFW2005 staff will evaluate the trend of posts made by those consistently being reported or those that are repeatedly involved with arguments on the site. If their overall method or content of posting leads to staff attention repeatedly, we reserve the right to warn, infract and/or ban accordingly.

If you find yourself unable to follow the above board rules, simply refrain from posting. If you see a problematic post, use the "report bad post" feature ([​IMG]). This alerts all member of TFW2005.COM to a problematic post and allows us to review it.

On the topic of creator's ownership, all that we ask here is that members simply be 100% honest when they use any sampling of another's artwork. It's always etiquette to cite a source when you've used another's idea or part of another's artwork. Any attempts to pass one's work off as one's own is prohibited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.