Wreckers - Who were they?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Transfotaku, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

So I haven't seen the movie yet (this weekend), but I keep hearing the Wreckers are in it and cool.

I'm wondering who's in the Wreckers? Mostly wondering this so I know which toys to look out for now and in the future to nab, since I like the Wreckers concept in the other continuities, so I may want to nab them in toy form.

Or are they un-named Autobot reinforcements just called Wreckers as a large team?

2. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    they are three nascars called leadfoot roadbuster and topspin

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    They're the crew that build and maintain the Xantium, the Autobot ship. They arrived with the other Autobots in ROTF, but they haven't been off base because they're assholes. Not hard to see why either, they're a pretty brutal and foul lot.

4. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

ROADBUSTER
    [​IMG]
    LEADFOOT
    [​IMG]
    TOPSPIN
    [​IMG]

If you're planning on buying a Wrecker, I suggest you get Human Alliance Roadbuster. It's the most screen accurate Wrecker figure (in my opinion) and he just looks absolutely fucking awesome! He's also (again, IMO) the coolest of the three, and he's got a Cockney/Scottish accent in the film.

5. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are un-named Autobot reinforcements just called Wreckers as a large team.

That said, all of them have (or will soon have) toys in various size classes available at retail.