Wreckers vs Dreads

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Blairimus2563, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Blairimus2563

Blairimus2563 Commander

News Credits:
    Did anyone else see the Wreckers and the Dreads going head to head.Yes the highway scene and the "mexican standoff" was in my opinion one of the top scenes of the all the movies,But it felt like the wreckers and the dreads were to fight each other...Do you think it would of been and epic fight?

2. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    In vehicle mode, no because it would've been a definite victory for The Wreckers due to their use of weapons in vehicle mode while The Dreads can't do shit in their alt-modes.

Robot form, it could've been epic but probably wouldn't have been because The Dreads would be dead in ten seconds or less.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    1.) No, I didn't see it. Probably because it didn't happen. :p 
    2.) I don't really get how it could've "felt" like they were supposed to fight each other. One group showed up and promptly died before the other group were even established in the movie. I suppose in the sense that they're both "BA sub-group within their respective factions with three members", I can sort of see the parallels and thus, how people might consider them to be good sparring partners (and of course, the proposed fight sequence at the NASCAR track).
    3.) It might've been an epic fight...if they somehow made it last longer than 25 seconds. ;)  Crowbar sprinting after Topspin, Leadfoot pouring bullets into Hatchet, Crankcase ripping Roadbuster's arm off. You know? An actual, honest-to-goodness 5 minute fight with both sides talking hits and falling, with no clear winner, that would've been awesome. Otherwise it would've just been the Wreckers slaughtering the Dreads.

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Hasbro did set the Dreads up as the Wreckers' rivals, though obviously the movie didn't have anything remotely like that even implied. Kinda like what happened with Sideswipe and 'Ways.

I'd love some more non-OP/Megs rivalries going on in Movieverse. Actual rivalry, with taunting, being evenly matched, a sense of history, lasting more than one 5-second fight...