Heavy/Scratch: Wreckers Combiner Team 2 (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

This is a (WIP of a) 2nd Wreckers combiner to go with the first one, Wrecktifier, and complete the customer's Wreckers collection. Of course we aren't trying to add in the few least seen Wreckers like Rack'n'Ruin, or ones that already have great Hasbro or 3rd Party figures, such as Springer, Perceptor, and Kup.

I will update it as I make any significant progress. I'm going for more of a broad heavy artillery carrier combined form, for a unique character look.

NEW UPDATES: Got most of his head and shoulder assembly attachment done. Just need to add the LEDs, sculpt over the vents on the sides of his head, put attach the back of his head, and add a couple of parts to the sides to seal the deal. Then I will add wires and fodder bits to give the shoulders and sides of the legs more detail. Other improvements to the gestalt look will come from mods done to the individual bots.

Attached Files:

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So there's Scoop, Ironfist, Sandstorm, Guzzle and Whirl?

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

have you considered bashing up rotf bruticus maximus onslaught vortex and brawl fansproject explorer and fansproject munitioner into a shattered glass wreckers combiner?

onslaught could be bashd up into pyro
    vortex into rotorstorm
    brawl into guzzle
    munitioner into ironfist
    and explorer into twintwist as a treaded drill tank

a bit of painting a bit of custom work here and there to give each figure a new head throw in a omnicon skyblast as topspin for the combiner s breastplate armor and you would have yourself a very suitable wreckers combiner team in which the merge form is itself a carbon copy autobot clone of the combaticon super warrior bruticus but with each of the members being those 6 wreckers in enhanced and heavily upgraded bodies capable of combining to become this new autobot wreckers super warrior.

i would sugest blitzkrieg fo the combiner and if possible battle gaias colorscheme

4. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Cool!

5. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool.

6. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

And Broadside, but yep.

7. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Updated OP with new pics and progress info. Feedback as I go is much appreciated!

8. hater06

hater06 Well-Known Member

you must miss those 2 shockblast molds dearly...

greatness is at work here...

9. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Titanus was a Zord in the original Power Rangers! >_>

How about... The Wreckoning?

10. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Nah only the arms were used and the head of one will be used for Whirl, so I can still turn them into CHUG Shockwaves- the best thing i know of to do with them anyway.
    Thanks hater!

Well I don't want any connections to Powdered Strangers at all, so Titanus is out. Wreckoning is cool, but I think the boss wants a more traditional style combiner name this time. Something ending in or, us, on, er... you know.

11. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pirranacon, Abominus, and Computron would like to have a word with you regarding that "rule."

12. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

I don't understand, but I'm guessing Superion, Menasor, Defensor, and Devastator would want a word with me on that too.

13. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

NEW UPDATES: Got most of his head and shoulder assembly attachment done. Just need to add the LEDs, sculpt over the vents on the sides of his head, put attach the back of his head, and add a couple of parts to the sides to seal the deal. Then I will add wires and fodder bits to give the shoulders and sides of the legs more detail. Other improvements to the gestalt look will come from mods done to the individual bots.

Attached Files: