Wrecker Bulkhead

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by QLRformer, Jul 17, 2012.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yes. Why do the Wreckers need to exist? It doesn't expand the world since they're just dead anyway. The point of the Wreckers were who they are as characters, not just names to be thrown into a show because there was a comic that made them really popular.

The thing that gets me about Prime's Wreckers is that most of them are dead, and the only two we've seen are unimpressive. It's not so much that they're mishandled, but the fact that they contribute to how empty and fun-less the Prime universe is.

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well like I said maybe Their leader's secretly making a new batch of the mroe triditional Wreckers that you expect them to be and Wheelajck doesn't know that because he only knows of the ones he and Bulkhead know in the past. Again it's a possiblety that's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying I believe you are. I only said that you come across looking like that often when it comes to Prime.. I may be totally wrong and if I am I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be an enimy to you.

I'm not saying that you have to put IMO in everything you write. It's just that maybe you can give a hint that it's your personal opinion and nothing more as well as not speaking for the entire fandom, because again not everyone thinks that the world of Prime and it's Wreckers are empty,funless and dead

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bulkhead has no problem with strapping bombs to defeated opponents, executing robots by punching their brains off, ripping guts of vehicons nor leaving human teenagers to their death out of sheer "eeeh they're jerks", traits you don't exactly see in "gentle giants".

He is anything but soft, he only feels any remorse for drastic actions when Miko is involved since he knows he's not exactly a good role model for an young human girl (though it would be amazing if Miko grew up to be a military black ops agent).

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I'm with you, ST. :)  I'm hoping that the something Wreckers-y comes into play.

5. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think bulkhead should just die.

6. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At first I didn't like Bulkhead but now I think he's pretty cool. He seems like wrecker material to me. SO does wheeljack.

7. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Prime does shove in random names (seaspray). But bulkhead works IMO yea he is a nice guy, to nice at times but he a tank (not literally) he can withstand a lot and has the skills. Those points are what the wreckers need.

8. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

Okay people. I'm going to throw ya in a cage full of fierce, hungry tigers and see if you scream like a little girl before they shred you apart into little pieces and swallow you. Then maybe you'll realize the good reason bulk had to scream like a little girl during Episode: Scrapheap. Damn I would scream like a little girl!

Damn bitches trying to eat me!

9. Phantom6

Phantom6 Well-Known Member

I know a retired SEAL, I know he's capable of some insanely dangerous stuff.

Nicest guy in the world.

You have to be able to turn it off, otherwise you'll go nuts.

10. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    I don't think Bulkhead fits the typical Wreckers mold but none the less he's a Wrecker in PRIME, mabye their Wreckers aren't as Hardcore as Marvels and IDW. Plus you can be a little soft and be a Wrecker just look at how Pyro was when he first met Verity all kooing and not to mention Springer the leader of the Wreckers who got all emotional in Spotlight Kup. Roadbuster the poster boy of Wreckers is now doing a labor of love for a comatosed friend according to Zero Point. So in conclusion is Bulkhead soft? Yes does he fit the pre established mold? Mabye not but he's a Wrecker none the less.

11. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Call em the pansies!

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Prime Wreckers have Ultra Magnus.

When or if he shows up. It'll be badass and more badass than any Wreckers before him. He's got the Magnus Hammer.

But yeah Bulkhead and Wheeljack shouldn't be Wreckers.

13. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really? They have gotten soft

14. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Have you read LSOTW? Or any comic with IDW Perceptor?

15. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    I figure they were on the C team or something and the a team guys died.

Also several million years is enough time for personalities to change

16. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 501st Legion Trooper

News Credits:
    This. Wheeljack should be a scientist and Bulkhead should just be Bulkhead, not a wrecker.