Wreckage = The Fallen?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wazzpinator, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Wazzpinator

Wazzpinator is playin ODST

For those who don't want to be spoiled for RoS 4(Reign of Starscream)
    go find another topic.

In RoS 4, we see Wreckage talking to a bunch of Sector Seven dudes. I was thinking this could mean Sector Seven given Wrecky a bunch of new weapons and a new tank mode in return for the death of Starscream! Wreckage already has a backstory, he got killed and blown to scrap when the 'cons land on Earth. Starscream orders everyone to leave, and bury their troop. I think that fits well for a movie called "Revenge of the Fallen"

He already is a tank! Just light him on fire, and give us a cool fight scene against Screamer? Sound cool?

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    I don't think it's likely, as Wreckage never made it to the movie in the first place, but now I REALLY need to read that issue!

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:

For those that keep coming up with backwash crap and calling it spoilers, CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!

:trolls: 

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    :bay 

5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Compelling.

6. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like to see Wreckage have some role in ROTF as I feel that RoS didn't really do much that could be important in ROTF, but I'm not sure if he'd be the Fallen. Intereting concept though.

7. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    i think wreckage should be included in the movies at some stage, but not as the fallen

8. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Highly unlikely theory...

Why does the Fallen have to refer to a character? I highly doubt it's the character 'The Fallen', or Megatron..can't it refer to the Decepticons as a whole, with Starscream as the big schemer?

9. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    i've been arguing that(along with a few others) for about two months, apparently it can't be
    fans are so stubborn

10. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well Wreakage is a cannon character and is currently residing on Earth but I think he'll die in ROS or Destiny

11. Wazzpinator

Wazzpinator is playin ODST

When I say Wreckage is the Fallen, Wreckage supposedly died when he landed on earth. That would make him "Fallen" no?

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    He's a tank, but, I don't think he'll be the Fallen. If he and his death actually made it into the first movie, he'd have a better chance, but not much better, imo. I personally think the title is referent to Megatron coming back. They could even refer to his and Prime's past at some point. Makes a bit more sense than introducing a completely new character into the movies.

13. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Not to get too technical, but Wreckage isn't even a tank. He's some kinda armored troop transport vehicle with a relatively small machine gun on top.

BIG difference.

14. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

well techincally there is a spoiler for the comic which is wreckage being alive and divulging info to sector seven. So he didnt lie its just not a movie spoiler.

15. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I think Wreckage's plot thread was intentionally left for DESTINY later this year. He's basically become the G1 Swindle of the movieverse, having sold out his people, helping the humans build their own transformers, giving away their weaknesses so our human military can deal with them better, etc.
    DN

16. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wreakage is working for Sector 7 and Is pissed with his friends so it could be possible but the Fallen is definitly "the Fallen" because its been confirmed so many times

17. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Funny cuz I always had in mind that Wreckages toy alt vehicule would have been perfect for Soundwaves vehicule mode.... Anyway...

18. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How is it that he will show up in the second movie and "Shoe horned in" as if he was there in the first movie, when he only showed up in the comics? Don't see it happening.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    exactly.

20. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Seeing as Wreckage was a comic/toy only character there's no way they will use him for a very important role in the movie sequel. Nobody who watched the first movie will understand it.

Nothing has been confirmed. Not only is 'The Fallen' character a pretty weird and obscure character to introduce in a TF movie (especially just the second one), you also have to keep in mind that there's alot of mis-information is going on to mislead you. Did you really think everyone would go to great lengths to prevent movie-details from leaking, just to have Mr. Furman spoil the main villain is The Fallen? It's obviously a hoax, and editors erasing any mention of The Fallen in the article later on is just their part of the whole show.

And finally, you really think they would name the main villain in the movie's title?

And if it truly is the character 'The Fallen', just what is he having Revenge on? You can't have revenge if nothing happened to you. Have a new character take revenge on something that wasn't in the first movie, how uninteresting is that? Good way of alienating your audience, that want to see how the adventures of the Autobots and the Decepticons continue.

Of course, I'm just speculating myself, but seriously, have some people forgot how to use 'logic'?..:)