2D Artwork: Wreck and rule!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Sso02V, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    "Following our defeat at the hands of the Autobots, Lord Megatron found himself in the crosshairs of usurpers across the galaxy. Two-byte traitors and turncoats who thought they had what it took to command the Decepticons better than Megatron. To this end, I was instructed to eliminate these threats (minimal as they were) by any means necessary. Rather than dirty my own servos, I chose to reconstruct a damaged Autobot; One who had been a particular thorn in Megatron's side. Impactor. Just processing that name makes me ill. Though he doesn't know it, Impactor's new 910-1994 body type is wired to seek out high priority targets and eliminate them with great prejudice."
    -Excerpt from personal datalogs of Decepticon spy Shockwave

Halfway through sketching this bad boy up, AA2 came out, and gave us an actual factual TFA Impactor. Luckily I could salvage my idea with just a few tweaks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    The head kind of reminds me of Judge Dredd. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, though.

Still, excellent work.

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I didn't think there was anyone more fitting to be the ultraviolent UK comic character.

4. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Superb. :D