Digibash: WRAP-BASHING: The Lowtech answer to Digi-bash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by takedown334, Jan 7, 2007.

1. takedown334

takedown334 Response Dispatcher

The other day when I was roaming thru walmart, I saw colored-plastic tape made by Scotch in white, red, yellow, green and blue colors. I follow Nascar and they no longer paint their cars they use a process called RaceWraps. So I would take the leap. Since I have been very cautious lately about painting my alternators, Still shy from never having painted much since junior high, also envious of the digibashes here. So I thought I would try this with an exacto knife at my side for my custom Alternators. (still trying to find a time when my brother can take pictures with his digital camera). Then the next hurdle to overtake is putting them on here. Since I dont know the procedure of putting them up.

When I get better figuring out the layout of applying the tape I may redo some of them. But this is just the first step until I finally get enough courage to paint them. The first four are law enforcement and taxicab's since I assist DUI checkpoints on one and I Dispatch taxicabs for my income... Streetwise (undercover police black & white subaru taxi), Crosshairs (Scion Sheriff Supervisor), Pinpointer (undercover police yellow Scion Taxi) and Kickback (a decepticon black and white scion taxi), which I would like to redo, because electrical tape doesnt work as well. And thanks to Superquad, I would like to try this technique with Overcharge. He will be joining the decepticons now as a yellow subaru to homage the "Battle Taxi" squad operated by Soundwave in The Episode of "City of Steel". So yes, pics are on the way...

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    We can't wait to see photos of your work, td334! Hopefully you can update us soon! If you need help, there are a lot of guys here in the customs area (including myself and esp. REDLINE) that are more than willing to lend a hand when need be!