Wow, this is ambitious!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ninety, Aug 30, 2010.

1. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Transformers - G1 - Battle Gaia (replica) on eBay (end time 14-Sep-10 10:50:18 BST)

As the seller says, it is a nice set, I've got one of these as a stand in until I get a real one. It's a Taiwanese KO from about the same time as the real one was out. Quality's very good, if not quite up to a legit one, but that's a lot of money for it. Cheap compared to a real one, but of course it's not a real one. Mine cost me $50 a couple of years ago from a board member.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    The Seller's got pretty decent pieces up for grabs from time to time. Contact him privately/off eBay for better pricing. :) 

But I'd noticed that he DO charge very high prices for parts/accessories/weapons though...

3. HellSpawn

HellSpawn And justice for all...

I know him. He's a very good and respected seller here in the Netherlands. Sometimes his prices can be tough, sometimes you can be lucky. He definately knows what he's doing.

4. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I've bought from him before as well, good guy to deal with, my ex-Fort Max came from him. I just think he'll be very lucky to get that price for that Gaia.

5. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    That KO Battle Gaia has been there for some time. It needs someone who's desperate enough to make that loooooooooooooooong jump. :lol 

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I've bought from him; he's a good seller. That is too much for a Battle Gaea KO though, no matter how much I may want one.