WOW..TF1 on ABC made me realize...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimePower04, May 27, 2010.

1. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

alright I have not watched TF1 for around 2 years but it was on ABC tonight so i watched and realized how much better the movie flowed, how better the script was, and how there was so few dull moments compared to ROTF...I know TF1 had a few flaws but I got over them except for the last fight between prime and megs could have been better. in ROTF the action was better but we only got to see a few bots in action..after that TF1 is better in every way...I hope BAY & company go back to TF1 style for the 3rd installment while keeping the same kick ass action with optimus and show Autobots fighting cons not humans. (P.S. get rid of the toilet humor as much as possible...Bumbebee peeing on simmons is still retarded)

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It made me realize how much more I'll miss Megan Fox in part 3. :( 

3. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It made me realize how much "better" is a comparative term. Sure, TF1 may be "better" than ROTF, but it's still nowhere near good. I spent the whole time counting off :bay  's "3 Mississippi Cut" directing style.

4. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    I am in total agreement. I loved TF1, one of my favorite movies ever. It did flow and have a great storyline, something ROTF never had under all the action and explosions. I'm hoping with more time and more resolve, TF3 can be a success (and not just at the box office).

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Yeah, I felt the same way after watching it last night. TF1 superior, ROTF inferior.

6. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

In terms of plot flow, I agree; Revenge of the Fallen's oomph seemed to die with Optimus in the forest. Then there was the increase in toilet humor.

I blame it partly on the writers' strike and partly on Michael Bay's sense of humor.

7. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

I agree. The film itself has aged pretty well despite its flaws.

8. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Wait, is this some kind of counter-thread for the one a couple rows below?

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Transformers 2007 is my favourite film of all time,This helped changed the face and direction of this franchise.....i had memorized a lot of the dialogue of this film. It's a shame Rotf couldn't be a better sequel.My favourite scene will always be the arrival to earth and the blackout attack at Qatar.

10. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

why did they cut the donut scene and when epps said 'what the" he didn't swear but anyway i watched it the next day and still liked it even if i have it on dvd. i'd like to get it on blu-ray because i have rotf on blu-ray and it's incredible!!

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think some of the cuts came because it's 144 minutes and they had to fit it in a 3 hour time slot with all the advertising they love to do. So I guess they had to cut some time off with parts of the film that really wouldn't change the film all that much.

Kind of too bad the doughnut scene was one of the ones cut though. Yea it's a Hollywood cliche you can see from a mile off but it was still humorous thanks to the way the actor played it.

12. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

so what were the never seen before scenes that they were advertising on the commercials ? I taped it just to see that but have not had a chance to watch thru it.

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Totally agree with you on this. If TF3 really has a great story to tell than it's only a matter of time before we find out. I'll miss Megan though...

14. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

TF1 on TV? Really? Wow, must be an old movie by now! LOL!
    How soon will TF2 be on?

15. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

i hope ehren kruger knows what he is doing...and spielberg puts a restraining order on michael bay regarding the script... like Bay cannot come within 200 ft. of the script..lol and hopefully they leave the ending open for sequals.

16. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I agree. TF1>TF2