Wow Shia and Megan are really going through some dangerous stuff

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darthrage, May 2, 2009.

1. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    That particular shot where Starscream shoots at the small building where shia and mega run on the rooftop and then EXPLODES is just crazy!

I mean the shrapnel alone could've or should've killed them.

In a scene like that, you really wonder, where the hell are all the Autobots in this scene to protect them?

I love the danger in the movie, it creates alot of tension and excitement but it really makes you wonder are the Autobots all beaten down or they are just busy tackling other Decepticons because someone like BB should really be proving himself as a boy's Guardian in a situation like that

Great scene though, that's pure Bay money-shot awesomeness

Things really do explode ALOT in this movie

I always thought that if Bad Boys is to Transformers, then Bad Boys 2 is to Transformers ROTF (in the chaos department........its just pure destruction)

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bay has a 100 explosion per film clause in his contract, it's to be expected really. Plus, if he exceeds it, he gets a bonus, so you know he really tries hard to squeeze em in there.

3. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is that really true? lol seems a little excessive. What if he runs out of action scenes to have explosions in? do they start randomly blowing things up in the background? The family is having breakfast and the fridge blows up...

4. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I saw the trailer in 1080p more times than I can count, and I'm pretty sure those are stunt doubles. Actually, if you freeze-frame the trailer (I did, many many times), you'll see quite a few stunt doubles. It's to be expected, of course, especially for those split-second scenes where you're too busy looking at the explosion or something.