wow...i am proud of myself....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jordo02, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Jordo02

Jordo02 Well-Known Member

i walked into toys r us here in canton ohio...and saw silverbot, powerglide, galvatron, AND acid storm.... i was able to walk away without purchase...it was very hard. i should of got acid storm though. =)

i am getting low on room on stuff..heck..i need to get rid of a lot of my animated....so if people cannot find soundwave, oil slick, or a lot of others....let me know!

dang it...i should of got acid storm....haha.

2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Good for you man! I'm at the same point where I'm running out of room to display stuff. In fact I just boxed up all my Classics and have not purchased anything from the latest wave of Universe 2.0. This way I only pick up stuff I really want. My wallet thanks me for it.

3. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

yeah, wife is kinda getting on me to stagger my purchases, that and running out of display room as well. ah well, I'll expand later on

4. simplygriff

simplygriff ยต - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    I a week or so ago when I found the Animated Jazz and Soundwave. But I ended up buying them the next time I saw them cause my wife was like... "Why didn't you buy them!" :D 
    -G

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    The toys haven't even been out 3 months and you want to get rid of yours already?

I'd be honored and thrilled to help you out with your problem. I'll PM you my US mailing address. :p 

6. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Oh goody goody that means that they've been spotted in Ohio, I'm off to Wal*Mart.

7. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

Yeah, displayign stuff is such an issue with me with transformers, gi joe AND Star Wars. I try to focus on the vintage stuff for display but I just have to display some of the Animated and Classic stuff.

just got done building all my shelves...phew but I still want to build more :) 

8. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    G.I. Joes have become that way with me, I'm waaaaaay out of room for them but I just can't stop trying to troop build with them. It's a sickness I tell ya, it's a sickness...