Wouldn't it be cool...Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shanewave90, May 28, 2011.

1. Shanewave90

Shanewave90 New Member

As everyone who has read the spoilers knows,
    Ironhide gets killed by Sentinel Prime in a way that, as everyone can agree on, is not the proper way for him to die.
    I had this really cool idea for how he could've
    died a heroic death.
    If anyone here has played Gears of War, you know how General RAAM kills Lieutenant Kim early on in the game. If you haven't played the game, Lieutenant Kim is involved in a huge firefight when RAAM comes from behind him and kills him. I thought it would be really cool if the same sort of thing happened for
    Ironhide.
    Instead of having
    Ironhide die, maybe Sentinel could've killed only the Twins, or if it had to be a major character then maybe Ratchet. It would've been awesome to see Ironhide in Chicago taking on a bunch of Drones when you see Shockwave come up from behind him (all in slow motion) and grab Ironhide by the throat and blast him away. This not only would be a more heroic death, but it would also show how badass Shockwave is. He could've then dropped Ironhide's body and stepped over it, like we see in the trailer. I think this would be a much better ending for him then being turned into a puddle.

What do you guys think?

2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    I think he'd be better off dying by the dreads, but apparently theyre nothing but practice dummies for ironhide.

3. Shanewave90

Shanewave90 New Member

I agree there, the Dreads look like they'd be tough and you'd think he'd have trouble with multiple, but apparently not. I imagine that Shockwave will be badass in the movie, but it would be cooler if he killed a main character.