Would you want Skids and Mudflap to combine?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Feb 20, 2009.

?

Should Skids and Mudflap combine?

1. Yes

45.0%
  2. No

55.0%
  1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I dont know... I mean, it would be cool and awesome, but will this become "TF: Energon The Movie" with all the combiners?

I voted yes

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes I would like them to combine into something that doesn't fucking suck ass.

I guess if they do combine that explains why they only have half a brain each?

3. TheInformation

TheInformation The ghost of an automaton

I predicted this when I first saw the pictures. Why would they deliberately make such idiotic looking robot designs? And the symmetrically-out-of-proportion limbs. I guarantee that they're going to be two bumbling idiots that combine into something supposedly badass.

4. ElBlancoDiablo

ElBlancoDiablo Half Man, Half Legend

hey whered you see robot modes on these guys? i seen the car modes but not the bot's. been soo many different toy's coming out lately its hard to follow which are actual movie characters that i have seen and which are just toyline ones. either way, be neet to see to get an idea of what we could expect.

5. TheInformation

TheInformation The ghost of an automaton

Check the Toyfair pictures. They were on display there.

6. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

it would be cool if they combined but there soooo much combining in this film already,
    I'd prefer them to just have some slick co-op attacks, where they jsut help each other in a fight that would be much better i think

7. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Well seen as they look like they will combine and it would kinda be a waste if they didnt, I voted yes.

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I vote yes - it would be interesting if they did. Might make them something like Bayformers' version of Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm.

9. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Here, here. Having a bunch of different characters combine sort of ruins the uniqueness of Devastator.

10. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Prime and Jetfire, Arcee bikes, Constructicons..... I'd say that enough. The twins should just stay separate.

11. rollout!

rollout! Prime's Little Helper...

Err, 2 idiots to make one big idiot? Bleh, I hope not!

If they go down the usual Gesalt route, they would spend even more time bickering than they supposedly do when seperate. How the hell are they going to be any good as a team if they can't get on normally?

I vote no, but I've gotta feeling I'm gonna be proved wrong again...

12. Djlarose

Djlarose Well-Known Member

I hope not. Its getting out of control. May as well have all Autobots combine to fight against all the Decepticons combined in one massive 1 on 1 battle.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I don't know why you people think they're going to be idiots. They're supposedly a little hyper-active, but that doesn't make them dumb. The way I figure it, they look the way they do because of some horrible malfunction when they try and merge when they're supposedly the icecream truck. If one is dumb, I'd say Mudflap since the name sound dopey and his head is basically a mouth, eyes and ears. No cranium. I put no, because I would much rather see them tag-team than just combine, even though that seems to be the theme of this movie. Those two running around clobbering a Decepticon with their over-sized arms would look awesome. Like two chimps with hammers going after a person in a suit of armour.

I don't know if they're going to combine or not, so I just went with what I would like.

14. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Too many combiners. Besides, there have been no reports of possible linking parts on the Skids figure. When Bay said that they could "work together" I think he just meant that they looked nice together and could play off each other.

15. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its kinda makes the gimmick loose its impact and somewhat importance if you have these two combine. We've got the constructicons combining, Prime and Jetfire, supposedly the three bikes, though i personally see that as false, and now these two. I dont think its going to happen. People will be rolling their eyes if these two transform on top of every other bot combining.

16. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

That's just laughable. Hahaha. I hope Prime dies, yea I said it.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I voted no, though it wouldn't be too big of a bad thing if they did. I just think there is going to be enough combining in the movie as-is. It's beginning to feel like Energon all over again. That and I have no problem with how they look on they're own. Not the direction I would have gone with them, but they don't look too bad.

18. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

I agree. Why does everyone believe that they're stupid just because of the way they look? Who knows what they'll be like but it's most likely they'll be learned warriors who are worthy of being Autobots.

19. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if they did, it would remind me of Station from bill and ted.

20. Nightwing24

Nightwing24 00 Agent

News Credits:
    No I'm sure they're both anoying by themselves I don't even wana know whut they would be like combined.