Would you see an animated prequel?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Yggdrasil, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Me an my buddy were now discussing about TF4 and when I asked him who would he like to see as a director instead of bay he replied

"I would honestly like Dreamworks to make a cartoon. It's right up their aly becasue they seem most capable to design and animate this sort of thing"

So we thought that it woudl be a neat idea if Dreamwork was to make a animated prequel based on war for cybertron but in the movie verse where they could patch up all the continuity issues that some of the comics and movies have.

So would you like to see someting like that? I think it'll be a really good idea becasue it gives them a chanse to use Sentinel, Megatorn, Starscream and the rest of the gang again and it would allow for a whole new look on the movie verse.

And no don't give me crap about how "a feature lenght transformers cartoon won't work!" because we only had one and it bombed because they killed off all the characters and it had shit marketing.

2. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    I would. Unfortunately, that may never happen.

3. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    I don't think Dreamworks are working on the films anymore, sadly.

4. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

60% of me would love a movie like that so yes it would be cool