Would you play a game that had all of the Elements from SKYRIM, but....

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ArceeMe, Mar 18, 2012.

1. ArceeMe

ArceeMe =^.^=

Ebay:
    also from Borderlands? And overhauled in the TF Universe?
    HELL! I know I would in a heart beat!
    Just change the appropriate things with items like so:

food: Energon
    Weapons= same
    Upgrades could be new tires/treads, new guns and such.
    think of it like Borderlands meets Skyrim, but in a TF world!
    ^.^

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Maybe, but probably just because it's Transformers.

I'd actually prefer a game that's more like Dark Souls, as that is one of my favorite games. Dark Souls I could imagine with Transformers. The bonfire is a CR chamber, and you can get Energon cubes when you rest inside of it. You can also rebuild your character there.

It would take place in the very beginning days of the Great War, (LONG before Megatron and Optimus were leaders). You play as a Cybertronian who has awoken to a world at war. Agents of Unicron are spreading chaos across Cybertron, and the First Thirteen have created a group of new Transformers to help them defeat the Unicronians. You and your fellow players are these new Transformers. You can use a "space bridge stone", to create a space bridge that others can use to summon you.

If you die, you become infected with Dark Energon (Hollowed), and cannot summon other players or upgrade your CR chambers until you have cleansed yourself of the infection using "Purified Energon" (Humanity).

The bosses and enemies would be all new characters, servants of Unicron.

3. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    Not feasible, so No.

The company's that are employed to create transformers games, are lets say, not very skilled. Apart from High Moon of course, there's a little glimmer there.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm not a big fan of Borderlands but I LOVE Elder Scrolls so I would be all over this game like peanut butter on jelly.

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    you have no idea...

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    See were I the designer for such a game, I would set it predating the civil war, ala Knighs of the Old Republic. I would also delve heavily into to the Cybertronian ecosystem.

7. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Yep I would love to learn more about the civil war as we dont know much about it.

8. Kaymac

I'd do this too. That time period is ripe for expansion. The enemies COULD be Cybertronians, but I imagine them more as minions of Unicron that are his own creations (basically "imperfect" Transformers), or the Quintessons and their minions.

9. J2DK

J2DK Fan

This would be fun. A multiplayer RPG with robots? Count me in. Then again, I just want more good games with transforming robots.

10. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    The civil war is about the rise of megatron and the decepticons and the rise of the autobots and optimus/zeta prime

The rise of unicron is WAY before the transformers lived unicron was defeated in battle against primus (cybertron) and the 13 original primes (which were created by primus) and unicron was put into stasus for billions of years and unicron didnt have no followers either he was alone since there were no decepticons or autobots yet. During the time peroid of the civil war unicron would be in stasus in a diffrent galaxy and primus would be the core of cybertron. The transformers were made from the well of life of which is primus's creation after he created the first 13 primes

11. Kaymac

Alright. If it was a period of time between Unicron's defeat and the rise of Megatron, it could work like this:

Each of the original thirteen Transformers has gone on their own agenda, taking refuge on Cybertron amongst the new generation of Transformers. Megatronus has become the Fallen, and started recruiting robots to his cause. The Liege Maximo has begun toying with space and time, causing the perception of the universe itself to waver.
    The Fallen's minions are known as the Destrons. They are the enemies of the Cybertrons, the robots who stood for order. Also, creatures from Cybertron's past, linked to legends of Dark Energon, are rising to the surface. Is the Fallen controlling them too?
    Amongst the Cybertrons is your character, who can join with many of the Cybertron Covenants.
    The Liege Maximo's manipulation of time allows for communication between players as the traverse the world, as well as summoning, using a White Space Bridge.
    A Black Warp Drive allows a malicious Transformer to invade the world of another and defeat him.

12. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    So basicly autobots and decepticons with diffrent names but still its a interesting concept

13. Kaymac

Yeah, because Megatron founded the Decepticons IIRC.

14. ArceeMe

ArceeMe =^.^=

Ebay:
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR IDEA! *PaNdA HUG!* =0^.^0=