Customs: Would you like Battle Gaia Stickers to be Reproed?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Transfan2, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Transfan2

Transfan2 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey Everyone,
    I encountered a problems with Reprolabels where Delta Star (in a short and straight to the point) thinks the Battle Gaia Stickers if they were to be repro-labeled won't sell at all.

This thread's purpose is to show him that there is a market for these especially those people who don't want to waste a lot of money on a New Battle Gaia (which is rare at best), just to obtain Unused Sticker Sheet.

So,
    I want to see if you would want a Battle Gaia Sticker Sheet (Repro-Label) to be made.

Thanks in advance.

-TF2

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Given the rarity of the figure, I'd say Delta's probably right.

That being said, I believe he does custom sets, he'd probably make a custom set though it might be a bit pricey.

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

No way for you to make your own set of decals?

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    tf2...i can make these for you, provided you give me a good clean set of graphics or photos to work from. they'd be quite expensive however, and they'd need to be printed on clear vinyl w/ adhesive backing. I can do it, several ways.

5. Transfan2

News Credits:
    Hey Frenzy_Rumble,
    I have three ways regarding the stickers:

#1.) Contact this member: easterling-capt as I know he is the best person at this time to get a Battle Gaia's Sticker Sheet via Scan (probably be best way) or a photo.

#2.) I have this photo (check link), but you may need to zoom in/such to get a workable version of BG's Sticker Sheet: http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/ksgj03/Picture_077.jpg

#3.) I can take good pics of the stickers that are on my BG (noted..they are on the figure).

How much would this cost at first & how much for each additional sheet?

-TF2

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    would this need to be printed on metallic vinyl? I'd be able to recreate the image in vector format / high-rez, but would most likely have a local printer/friend print and plot them. they would be quite expensive, I would guess about $30 a set...but that's not too bad, seeing I'd be running a short run (less than 100 sets)

7. Transfan2

News Credits:
    That sounds like a fair price for those Battle Gaia (Repro) Sticker Sheets, I would say.
    ------
    I am wondering if you could do Red Decepticon and Purple Autobot Symbols as well. (Just curious)

-TF2