Would you be okay with a repaint of CV Prime Optimus as Movie OP?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ubertenorman, Mar 30, 2012.

1. ubertenorman

ubertenorman Well-Known Member

Hope the title fits...

I have mixed feelings about all of the movie cyberverse/legion Optimus figures. Sorta wonder if the Prime cyberverse OP would work-I'd love to have a decent OP to put with movie cyberverse.

I know it's a different aesthetic, but the more I think about it the more I think it could work. You've got the window chest, wheels on the lower leg but still on the legs, basically the same head, the smokestacks end up on his back, similar guns, and similar shoulder plates.

The flames on the front of the truck would end up on his arms (like they should) or would be hidden in the legs. The blue wind vane would end up as blue armor on his shoulders. The wind vane would be a problem in alt mode, but it sorta worked on the original voyager mold anyway.

And yes, I know people are sick of movie stuff (I am too). This would probably be released in the next movie line whenever the next film comes out. Of course, there'll probably be a new mold by then, but whatevs.

Anyway, thoughts?

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I'm fine with the Movie Cyberverse Commander. In some ways, I even prefer it to the TFP Cyberverse Commander. It pegs together better, for one thing. I do like having actual windows on the TFP version, though.