would you be interested?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Jan 29, 2009.

?

would you like transformable RC cars?

1. yes

38 vote(s)
    70.4%
  2. no

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hm, well I dont think it would look like that bat-bot thing, and Im guessing by fly off the shelf you mean off the store shelves, and yes I want to be able to keep them transformable. I just dont know enough about the electronics part to make this work.

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    updated idea!! What if the figure were still just a toy that transformed into a vehicle without the wheel, and when converted snapped onto a r/c chassis??? Would that work out for everyone?? I dont think that would be such a bad idea, the only thing about it is that you now have a bit of clutter when in bot mode, so im not to sure about it just yet, but refinment is the way of the inventor, right?

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    You mean like a skateboard kind of plate with the robot transforming part on top? That'd be cool, but the "board" might have to be kind of thick to keep the motor, power source, and receiver parts integrated properly. And remember, the more complex you make the design, the more expensive it is.

Though the idea of a fully transforming remote control car, especially one that can actually move in robot mode without falling over (rolling even, forget about walking), is pretty damn cool.

4. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    yeah if it a G1 wheeljack.

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why does it need to be wheeljack??? And yes, it might be something like a skateboard, but if its the size of a deluxe or voyager, really, the chassis wouldn't need to be that large. Again, the figure would simpley transform into the vehicle then clip onto the chassis for the radio control feature.

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would, but it would have to be one of those bad ass RC cars that can do flips and drive through water.