Would u like playsets on Prime cyberverse Line?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by eagc7, Jul 13, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    as u guys may knwo or not the Cyberverse line will continue with prime and in the DOTM line we had playsets

so i was thinknig will there be playsets in prime cyberver line? so i made this thread for see what kind of playset u would like?

(i havent seen the show and i dotn plan to, so i dont know what would be a great playset, but i mgetting the toylien for sure)

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Have we got much in the show that could inspire a playset?

3. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon Clods.

The Autobot Base and the deck of the Nemesis, maybe? At least in terms of bigger, Ark-styled sets; the smaller stuff is anyone's guess.

4. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Forest playset w/ Airachnid?

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Autobot base would be a good one....with all the broekn parts that Ratchet needs. :lol 

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nemesis for Ark sized playset or bust.

Airachnid's ship would be another good set (throw in a Jack Darby for her to chase and it'll be even better)

How about doing Breakdown with a train that turns into the MECH dissection lab? Skyquake with his sleeper pod that turns into a gunnery station / boosters for his jet mode? Optimus Prime with a trailer is a given.

Plenty of potential in there. I'd be surprised if we don't at the very least see the Nemesis in some form, and the Autobot base or at least the main room with the Groundbridge.

7. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You are now morally obligated to do everything in your power to get a job at Hasbro's toy department.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yes.

The Nemesis with either Megatron or Knockout. I'l be collecting all Cyberverse stuff along with the regular sized tf's.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nemesis with damaged Megatron and a repair bay please.

10. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Miko and Sierra's Friend w/ Detention Room

11. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Since Cyberverse is continuing, I'd say it's almost a guarantee if the Ark sells well.

I'd love an Autobot base and a Nemesis bridge. The Base would fold up into the mountainside, whilst the Nemesis would become the ship. You could do all sorts of references and stuff in the gimmicks - torture chamber, megatron's throne, medical bay. The Autobot base would be the main area, with lights and sounds groundbrige tunnel, and the back passageways, with the scraplet trap. The sets could come with Legion Eradicons and some little plastic kids + Fowler, respectively. :D 

12. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Addendum to Breakdown's set: Make it so that the train cars (Presumably a Boxcar and a Flatcar) can connect, and if we get a Deluxe CV scale Astrotrain, have HIM be able to connect.

Wheeljack/Ship that turns into a firebase.

13. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    a large autobot base set that has the main large rooom for the groundbridge, back tunnels, ratchets lab, a power room, prison pod rooms, stasis chambers, and a room for the included scaplet trap.

features.
    main room
    raised up set with space under it to store vehicle mode characters, extending groundbridgewith lights in the base end, would extend down to the surface with a ramp inside to launch car modes from,autobot symbol glows, raising helepad, for wheeljack ship and fowler helicopter sets, space bridge makes the warp noise when a car goes out the back of it. light up translucent screens

examination room
    lights to shine on the scraplet trap, locking in noise when somthing is placed down on it

stasis pod room
    each autobot would have one that their figure locks in to via tabs, plus 5 with no tab for other bots later in the show, pods have lights, pods can drop to the lower room , and will drop the figure at the press of a buton while down the can be raised up by pulling a tab,

rachets lab
    table for figures to sit on, poseable arms at the sides, tool cabnet, lights like scraplet room,timed light that goes from red to green(as if it were checking the health of each bot)

prison room
    more stasis pods, locked into place allways, with jail looking doors instead of normal pod doors,

power room
    basicly just the batterys for the thing, made to look like generators. some lights or something here to

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ Best Seller forever.

15. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    How about Raf's home?

You open it up to see several empty rooms, cobwebs, a dirty mattress on the floor with a laptop next to it (lights and sounds!) and several dead family members in the fridge (just lights!). With it you get a raf action figure, who can do everything he does in the show (He's an unposeable block of drab, unpainted pvc.)

16. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    autobot base and Nemesis as larger sets

wheeljack's ship and Airachnid's ship as small sets

I'd like to see a bunch of smaller sets that combine into larger sets, like repair bay, deck, troops room and control room that all combine to become a really large Nemesis or all the rooms of the autobase sold separately that combine into the full thing.

17. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I herd a rumor
    that the Nemesis is Trypticon,
    and if so Yes

18. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    The line doesn't interest me. They're too small for my graceful feminine hands.

19. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Autobot Central Command with Groundbridge. You lift up a ramp and the little cars go rocketing out through the Groundbridge, which has lights and spinning transparent green parts. It also makes a WHOOSH noise as they go through.

20. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    Autobot base and a Nemesis something, bridge deck an "alt mode".