Would the Maximals have won if some of the decepticons woke up in the ark?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GrimlockDinobot, Sep 15, 2009.

1. GrimlockDinobot

GrimlockDinobot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello TFW,

I am a huge beast wars fan and i was wondering that what would have happened if some of the decepticons would have awake on the Arc.

I am not very familiar with the Decepticons on the Arc, because I never really watched or followed G1 transformers, but it would have had to happen for atleast 2 to wake up.

Say if you of them did get on line, do you think they would side with the predacons, side with the maximals, or would it be a decepticon vs. Maximals vs. Predacon Apocalyptic Brawl to the finish.

And let's also add so if The Vok came in the picture with Tiger Hawk.

2. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Ass's would have been kicked (squished)

According to some fiction the original Autobots and Decepticons are regarded as being more powerful than theyr Maximal/Predacon decendants.

This seems reasonable considering theyr shear size in comparason.

Though if you bring guys like Tigerhawk,Rampage,or Optimal Optimus into the picture it does make you wonder.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, rumors, I don't know how true circulated that the BW writers wanted Thrust and Dirge? Or maybe Ramjet to wake up during that whole sequence of events. G1 Decepticons against Maximals!

To be honest, the G1 Transformers due to their size would have crushed all the BW Era Transformers. Look at Transmetal Megatron for instance, He had to power his weapon for a good couple of minutes to deliver a blow capable of destroying G1 Primes Face.

In a real fight, Prime could have just crushed him with his bare hands.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Transformers went to smaller bodies to conserve energy right? These smaller bodies are what the maximals and Predacons were made of. The original Transformers were Gas guzzling, wrecking machines! lol

Tigahawk wouldn't of had a chance against those Decepticons..... oh and The G1 Decepticons would not have worked with the Predacons or maximals.

4. GrimlockDinobot

GrimlockDinobot Well-Known Member

Ebay:

That is true. The G1 characters are definately larger. But wouldn't they require more energy? Even though the preds and the maximals were smaller, then could last longer in a battle and would not have to worry about refueling.

PLus Tiger Hawk might have the power to create a huge storm or some form of natural disaster that could easily mess up most of the Decepticons since most of them were flyers.

Good point on how MEgatron took forever to load up his gun.

Yea, the Decepticons would own everyone.

But we all know that the last survivor would be:

Wazzpinator! haha

5. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Although that raise the question of whether all the unstable energon would have torqued with them since they had no organic shells.

But then, that wasn't a problem later on, was it? After the energon had been stabilized.

Now that I think of the characters, only Rampage seemed at all near the size of a G1 Transformer. Look at the scene where he holds and calmly threatens Silverbolt. The fusor is easily held in the transmetal's claw.

- Coeloptera

6. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    The good guy always win :p  The end :D 

7. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    when megatron and prime were fighting onboard the nemesis...the chair that megatron G1 megs sat in looked like a freaking skyscraper in the background in size comparison to the two beast wars leaders...G1 would wipe beast wars ass all over the deck...the probably fall back into stasis lock due to lack of energon...

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    The coneheads were originally going to be in the Nemesis, and presumeably be defeated by OP OP. But Budget said no. So the creators thought they would team up with Megs.

As for the Ark Decepticons, they, along with the Autobots, weren'ty simply knocked out, but in a coma severly-damaged. I doubt they'd wake up.

9. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Gas guzzler Decepticons, or energy-efficient Maximals?

That's like asking if a mo-ped could total a Hummer. :lol 

I don't think energy would be a problem, the Decepticons would crush them long before they run out of energy.

10. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The cons would have smashed the maximals, with the exception of the cassettes.

11. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I think they'd smash Maximal and Predacon alike, then go on to create their own timestorm by eradicating the Autobots.

--Moony