Would TF3's ending have been better if...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shockwave1138, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Shockwave1138

Shockwave1138 Multi-changer

News Credits:
    ...when Sentinel goes Highlander on Optimus, and Megatron starts shooting Sentinel in the back, that rather than what we got, Sentinel would not go down as easily?

Maybe he'd lose his sword and shield, sure, but for example, pull out his rust-gun again and kill (or at least severely injure) Megatron for his treachery, only to be backstabbed a second time by Optimus (by Sentinel's own sword? Optimus's axe? Megs' shotgun?), this time all but finishing Sentinel off, letting the two Primes have pretty well the same pre-death exchange as the movie, before Optimus "put him out of his misery"?

Not that I have any particular problem with what we got, I just find the Rock-Paper-Scissors scenario a little odd...
    Megatron > Sentinel > Optimus > Megatron

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't know if that would make it better with other Transformers going down with fewer or similar shots; why should Sentinel be able to take more hits? And why would his rust gun not eat through Megatron as quickly as or in the same manner as it did Iron Hide? Why would Optimus be backstabbing Sentinel Prime in your scenario? They weren't a team nor did they have an understanding.

I wouldn't say the scene we got with the three-way-showdown was quite rock-paper-scissors. Optimus went out of character and caught Megatron off-guard. And despite Sentinel being winded/mortally wounded and pleading for his life, Optimus had had enough and that’s when he remembered the lines he spoke earlier about killing them all.

If George Lucas had made this, we could have been in for a real treat come DVD/Blu-ray release day *sigh*

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I see what you did there lol

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What? It's true:p  Funny thing is, I'd buy every copy he remade over and over again because I'm a sucker.

5. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

I'd say Megatron wrecks Sentinel, giving Optimus time to get up, but then Sentinel gets a lucky shot on Megatron.
    Optimus then continues to fight and kill Sentinel. When he does, he turns to kill Megatron, only to find he disappeared...

I thought it could be cool. :p 

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    GASP! Sequel???????