Would Sideswipe's design be more suited to Blurr?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jetcols, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

I could see him as blur

2. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

Like Coe said i would love it if they had made the twins Sideswipe and Sunstreaker and made them both lambos like they should be. I think the Stingray concept is def hot as hell but just picture 2 murcielago's, red and orange driving side by side. Then transforming simultaneously and posing in a sick stance. But i guess we always have TF3 to hope on lol.

3. cnic

cnic Decepticon

The only problem with them using a foreign car in the movie is General Motors is the main sponsor so they probably have some kind of clause in the contract stating so many of their cars have to be featured.They seem to be using TF's as a launching platform for their new cars. Just my opinion.

4. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

Im wondering if possibly blurr is in the second one, but as the volt, I know the toy has been out, but it wouldnt be the first time that either misimformation, or hasbro not naming the product right. I always thought that the volt would make a good blur, aesthatically speaking anyway. I may be way WAAAAYYY off base, but who knows.

5. Capovin

Capovin Well-Known Member

yeah, personally I think the volt would be a better candidate for blur, sideswipe looks way to cool to be blur, sure he's fast looking but that's about it. I just couldn't picture blur being that badass.